Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Phones Do You Own?

An Unknown Pony.

For the longest time I had an LG Optimus Dynamic. It was a cheap smartphone, but it was reliable and sturdy. This Samsung Galaxy Centura I have now is hands down THE worst phone I have ever owned. Apps frequently crash, features malfunction, wifi sometimes stops working and has to be reset. The list goes on. And it's actually performing better than it was before I installed a custom ROM on it. With the stock Samsung ROM, it was often prone to complete freezes requiring multiple hard resets to get it working again and would randomly lose track of time, making the alarm feature worthless. Guess it's not true that more expensive is always better.

-Turtle

• Brohoof 1

For the longest time I had an LG Optimus Dynamic. It was a cheap smartphone, but it was reliable and sturdy. This Samsung Galaxy Centura I have now is hands down THE worst phone I have ever owned. Apps frequently crash, features malfunction, wifi sometimes stops working and has to be reset. The list goes on. And it's actually performing better than it was before I installed a custom ROM on it. With the stock Samsung ROM, it was often prone to complete freezes requiring multiple hard resets to get it working again and would randomly lose track of time, making the alarm feature worthless. Guess it's not true that more expensive is always better.-Turtle

Good story,I guess the reason the phone malfunctions and crash is because it is an outdated model,anyway,welcome to the forums

• Brohoof 1

I have an Iphone 4 that my brother had and gave to me. It still works quite well, and it's in quite good condition(The case is another story ;p.)

I'm can't really complain about it, it works for me honestly.

My precious Samsung Galaxy S4. I'd have an S5, but the S4 is only a year old.  I'd much rather wait for the next phone.
On a related note, I finally got the Kit Kat update! I've been waiting for it to get here for a LONG time.

My precious Samsung Galaxy S4. I'd have an S5, but the S4 is only a year old.  I'd much rather wait for the next phone.

On a related note, I finally got the Kit Kat update! I've been waiting for it to get here for a LONG time.

Android kit kat update on a Samsung s4.congratz on getting the update after waiting so long..

I own an LG Optimus L9, and a Samsung Galaxy S5. To be honest though, I found them both from careless owners, one at the Mall and one laying in the parking lot outside a store. That's why I have a belt-clip phone so I won't lose it. The thing is, both phones didn't have any contact info in them, which was weird, so I never knew who they belonged to.

post-27395-0-12764900-1414747224_thumb.jpg

post-27395-0-12764900-1414747224_thumb.jpg

I own an LG Optimus L9, and a Samsung Galaxy S5. To be honest though, I found them both from careless owners, one at the Mall and one laying in the parking lot outside a store. That's why I have a belt-clip phone so I won't lose it. The thing is, both phones didn't have any contact info in them, which was weird, so I never knew who they belonged to.

attachicon.gifLuna shrug.jpg

Well..,maybe the shop owner of a phone shop who sold the phones to you deleted the contact info already

• Brohoof 1

Well..,maybe the shop owner of a phone shop who sold the phones to you deleted the contact info already

I have no idea lol. The majority of phone users have a phone number, but these didn't even have a SIM card it, so it had no number. Perhaps it belonged to a kid who was not yet allowed to have a personal number. It was pretty much a factory-rest phone, nothing on it, although it was apparently used. We can only guess. :P

• Brohoof 1