Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What do you call a grown man who watches Dora the Explorer?

TheJLeeTeam

Why do men need a title to be able to justify enjoying shows that aren't aimed at them?

Even though they're aimed at a younger audience of the opposite gender, I don't need a title to enjoy One Piece, Dragon Ball Z, etc. I just simply enjoy them.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1

Why do men need a title to be able to justify enjoying shows that aren't aimed at them?

Even though they're aimed at a younger audience of the opposite gender, I don't need a title to enjoy One Piece, Dragon Ball Z, etc. I just simply enjoy them.

I need one for MLP...............

so, BRONY FTW!!!!! 

;)  ;)  ;)

Edited by Lelek
  • Brohoof 1

"Explora"

but seriously, does anyone actually watch that?

i didnt even like it when i was a kid, as the show treats its viewers like some kind of idiots("can you see the hill?where is it?" "DORA ITS RIGHT BEHIND YOU YOU D****** !")

but maybe i am missing something here.

that´s what we call a "double standard"

sadly, still present in our society.

but i also think the term "brony" is appropriate, since it kind of suggests that you are, at least in some way, part of the fandom( my dad could like MLP without ever realizing that there is a community around it, for example)

Edited by Sceethe
  • Brohoof 1

Do they seriously need a title? I think not. By the way, that show was annoying. "Can you see the thing?" No shit, it's right there!

• Brohoof 2

Explorabro? I'm not good at names :P

There are grown men who watch Dora? I mean, I get that there are grown men who watch MLP but.. Dora? People have a reason to like MLP. Dora isn't entertaining in the slightest.

Yeah I like Brora the best

Lol, the haters would be swipers

img-3222928-1-Swiper-pic.jpg

I'm a Swiper. Fear me :muffins:
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...
On 10/31/2014 at 4:00 PM, TheJLeeTeam said:

So a term that is used to describe grown men who watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is brony right? So what do you call a grown man who watches Dora the Explorer? I just thought of this because of the gag in Drake & Josh where Crazy Steve watches Dora.

http://youtu.be/ye1Be-2hxFg

Patient. Seriously, with all that time wasted padding, I could learn to cure cancer :fluttershy:

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/1/2014 at 7:10 AM, Envy said:

Why do HUMANS need a title to be able to justify enjoying shows that aren't aimed at them?

Please dont assign something like that to just men or bring it there. I got called gay sooooo many times by girls because I loved Sailor Moon.

I do agree though, we dont need to label everything like the world was one huge Walmart. If you like a show, you like a show.

1 hour ago, Rainbow Dash said:

Please dont assign something like that to just men or bring it there. I got called gay sooooo many times by girls because I loved Sailor Moon.

I do agree though, we dont need to label everything like the world was one huge Walmart. If you like a show, you like a show.

I'm sorry you got judged for liking Sailor Moon, that should never happen. However, it's aside from my point, and I stand by my point. *I* didn't narrow it down to men here, that was already done by the topic creator. My question was perfectly in line with this topic. Your attacking of me given the context of the original post is very odd.

Edited by Envy