Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

rainbow rocks Why does everyone like Sonata Dusk?

Soldier Surplus

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I fall under the dislike category. As far as I can tell, she's the most liked {least disliked?} due to her apparent airheadedness, but that seems to carry an assumption that a person can't be both ditzy and malevolent which is far from true, and lacking distractions she cheerfully falls in line with the other two's schemes for domination.

• 2 weeks later...

She is cute, amusing and somewhat more relatable than the other Dazzlings who just want to enslave you. Of the three Dazzlings, Sonata is probably the only one who would easily transition to a normal life and make friends in a meaningful way without any trouble. She could probably join the mane 6-7 easily like nothing bad even happened and would probably work well with Pinkie Pie.

I wish they let her keep her cool shades from her concept phase...

Personally, I like Adagio more.

She's an example of how a character works well with others, just like Maud. Just imagine seeing a Maud episode where she's the only character around, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIIIIING, her charm came with her huge contrast with the characters she interacted with. So is Sonata, her silliness was a nice contrast with the other two Dasslers who are both mean bitches at best

This is what I can't wrap my ahead around. Sonata is a mean bitch. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kduCzNnMcs

• 3 weeks later...