Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is playing in Vinyl Scratch's headphones

Lunas Husband

What Is Playing In Vinyl Scratch's Headphones 

By: Luna's Husband 

I just got off of work, it was a long day of solving cases and putting away criminals. It was a good to get home to my daughter Vinyl. I just pulled the car into the garage and made my way inside the house. I can see my daughter and her girlfriend sitting on the couch together.Many believe it is odd that I allow my daughter to have a girlfriend, now as my father taught me that it's not my place to judge;and since she's happy, who am I to complain. "have you girls ate yet?" I asked. "Hey dad. No we were waiting for you to get home," said Vinyl as she made her way to me for a hug and a kiss. "You girls should have alredy ate something by now. Its almost 8:30 and you have school tomorrow." I said."I know but we wanted to wait and have dinner with you," She said. "That's fine and dandy" I said as I reached into my back pocket. I pulled out a twenty and said "Order some pizza for the tow of you. Work was long and hard so I'm just going to go to bed." "Are you sure dad? There's plenty of food in the house," She said. "Nonsense just take the damn money and let me do something for my sweet and loving daughter." "Thanks dad" she said. "thanks Mr.Vanstane" said Octavia. I made my way upstairs. Got ready for bed and watched some T.V. It was less then an hour when I heard a knock at my door. "Come in," I replied. The door slowly opened and In saw Octavia with a small plate of pizza. She said, "I thought I should bring you some since you paid for it after all," With a small smile. "Thanks. There was no need for that," I said. She handed me the small plate and said "Thanks for everything," I chuckled and replied, "There's no reason to thank me, if anything it should be you who should be thanked. You make my daughter happy and I know that is a full time job." As I contiued to chuckle. "No really. You have been so supported of us being together. Not many mother's or father's do that now days for their kids. It means a lot to me that you support our relationship, from the top and bottom of my heart I thank you." I smiled and nodded, "Don't keep Vinyl waiting, I know how impatient she may get. So don't keep her waiting." Octavia nodded her head in agreement and headed toward the door. She grabbed the door knob and started to close the door. She was midway to closing it and stopped to say, "Good night Mr. Vanstane."  I smiled and replied goodnight Octavia." 

The next morning I got up earlier than I normally do. But today was special it was my daughter's Birthday. I needed to get her a gift along with picking up her cake. So I made my way to Best Buy. I was at the store looking over their Ipods. Like my father technology is not my friend. I can't tell the difference between an Ipod and a hole in the ground. I stood their staring at all the features they had and noticed you can watch T.V. and movies on these damn things. I muttered to my self "Who in the hell would want to watch a movie on a tiny screen like that?" "Plenty of people do," Said a cheerful voice behind me. I quickly turned and saw a man with a cheap smile with an even cheaper haircut. Judging by the T-shift he wore I figured he worked here. I paused for a moment before saying "I'm sure they do." The man laughed and said, "What can I do for you today?" in that same cheap smile. I echauled and asked "Do you have any Ipods that can record voices or others outside of it like a cassette recorder use too?" The man frowned slightly before replying, "I'm sorry sir but we don't have Ipods that can do that. However we have accessories that connect to an Ipod with that feature." I was in best buy for another half an hour give or take. I left with two bags of electric gadgets spending over $500, but figured my Vinyl was worth every penny. but leaving with an off felling because of the sales clerk's attitude of being better than me because he was knowledge on technology. I mutter "Rotten bastard you put your pants on one leg at a time just as I do. Oh well life goes on." I make my way back home with her cake and gifts to get ready for her party. About 4:00pm I hear her car pull up and hear the pitter patter of her and Octavia's foot steps. As they opened the door, I enthusiastically cheer, "Happy Birthday, honey I wub you!" With a smile on my face. "Dad, I'm too old for birthdays cuz I'm 18, but thank you." She hugs me. The party goes smoothly, we open her gifts and have a cake that's the shape of a DJ booth. Around 9:00pm, I was doing the dishes when Vinyl approached. 

She asked, "Dad can I have some money so me and Octavia can go see a movie?" I said, "Of course honey," As i took off the rubber gloves to retrieve my wallet. I open my wallet and noticed I only have Twenty's and fifty's. Ah buck it, I'll give her a fifty I think to myself. I hand her the money and she said, "Dad that's too much for the movies." I know honey but it leaves you with some walking around money especially if you want to buy something for Octavia." She tries to give it back but I shush her away and say "Enjoy the movies girls." After they left I ploped on the couch to watch some re-runs of MASH. Thank Celestia it was the earlier seasons. I woke up to the sound of my cell phone rings and glance at the clock it's close to 1:30 am. I answer the phone with a yawn, "Hello". It was Vinyl on the other line hysterically crying, "Dad I'm at the hospital we were attacked and Octavia was raped before help arived and the attacker escaped." The moment I registered what she told me I crushed my hand into a fist and  before I can control my rage my nails have punctured half crescent moons dipping blood on the coffee table. Shaking violently I clench my teeth saying, "I'll be there soon don't leave the hospital." I hung up and immediately dial my boss chief of police. "Boss answers grumply, "What the buck Vanstane, it's almost 2 AM?" I spit out, "I'm calling in my favor Damian. Meet me at the hospital." Click. All my boss hears is adial tone. He replies to himself, "Oh shit." 

I arrived at the hospital and my boss, Octavia's parents and Vinyl were there. They were outside her room waiting for the doctor's and CSI's to finish. Vinyl came up to me and I embrassed her as she sobbed over the nights events.Damian approached and said, "Remain here and I'll call you with the results once CSI process the evidence." The doctor's and CSI left the room Octavia's parents and Vinyl entered Octavia's room. Vinyl said, "Dad are you coming?" I quietly reply, "I can't see her that way, but you go ahead cuz she needs you now." I wait and stew over the events of the night and before I know it tow hours have passed. My phone rings and my boss says, "We know who the sick fuck is." I replied, "I'll be there shortly." I enter the room quietly and Octavia is sedated and her parents have dozed off. Vinyl is sitting holding Octavia's hand quietly sobbing. I approach her and hug and kiss her before stating, "That sick bastard won't see a court room but will suffer dearly." She croaks, "I want proof of the bastards suffering." I nodded and emotionally states, "Ill record the sweet music he well share as it is completed." Leaving the hospital I stop by home and pick up Vinyl's new Ipod and recording accessories. Arriving at the station, Damian was waiting in the parking lot. He approaches my car and gets in the passenger seat hands over a box. Inside has a small brow bottle with cloth along with keys and a small envelop. "The keys go to a warehouse outside of town and the address is in the enevlope  along with the bastards home address and hang outs. This clears all debts. Happy hunting and clean ups been arrange so cal before you leave." Damian said. I search he's home and other hangouts with no luck. The last place to look was a dingy rundown bar and luck was on my side. I enter into the dark bar scope out the joint. An evil grin appears on my face as I realize the bartender and my prey are the only occupants. I approach the bartender who says, "Whats your poison stranger?" I lean in passing a 100 and say "Forget i was here and check your inventory so I can have a chat with my friend." The bartender nods as taking the money and heads to the back and disappears. I approach the scumbag and says, "Does this smell like chloroform?" His eyes open wide as I put the cloth over his nose and mouth. I let the bastard fall to the floor with a smirk. "Opps!" I said. I pick him up and toss him in my trunk. 

I made my way to the ware house. I get him out and drag him inside. I figured why carry him and strain my back. I striped him down and bound his hands and ankles with rope i found inside. in the center of the warehouse was a pulley hook that I attach his ankles to dangle him upside down. I approach the cabinets and go through all the surgical tools and reach for the scapel cuz that's all I'll need. Next to cabinets was a fridge with lemon juice inside and salt on top. I made my way over with a chair carrying my chosen items. I also pull the surgical table to my chair to display my instruments and the Ipod with recorder. I sit there staring for what feels like eternity but in reality was only minuets. He opens his eyes muttering nonsence which is my cue to hit record. I quickly grab the scapel and start carving away at him like he was a thanksgiving turkey. With each piece of flesh I cut, I pour lemon juice and salt. His screams for help fall on deaf ears. The only thing that captured that sweet music was the Ipod. I on the other hand didn't mutter a damn thing. I kept this up for hours reviving him with smelling slats to revive him from passing out from the pain. Several hours later, I became a little disappointed cuz he surcombed to death before I was able to complete my skin job. I pressed stop on the Ipod which prompted the feature request of naming this music. I titled it as "Dad's special gift". I take the Ipod and recorder to the hospital and pull out my cell to call Damian. He Answers " Is the deed done?" I reply very cheerfully "Yes" and hang up. I arrive at the hospital and enter Octavia's room. She's awake talking with her parents. I ask, "May I have a moment with the girls?" Octavia's parents raise their brows. I stat, "It's detective work." They nod. and exit the room. I approach my daughter and Octavia. I hand over the the Ipod with earphones and say "Listen to this new song." Vinyl takes one and puts it in her ear and repeats for Octavia before pressing play. The moment the song plays their eyes meet mine and a smile appears on their faces. I smile back and say "I told you both once that I'll do anything to protect you and make anyone suffer if they dare hurt you." As I exit the room. Now you know what plays through my daughters headphones..... 

The End. 

If you liked what you read why not tell me! if you didn't...... okay then just tell me I guess. If you all wish I can post more of my stories like... 

Lonely Luna 

Roman part 1 and 2. 

The deal 

Your kindness Rewarded. 

• Brohoof 1