Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things about yourself you'd NEVER admit to your friends or family

CosmicHooves

Are there things that you hide from friends and family?

For me, yes.

Allot of things.

Let's make a list shall we...

5. I'm a hardcore Libertarian. I was original raised by Conservative parents and I still am to this very day.

4. I'm bicurious. I'm pretty much 95% straight most of the time. I'd never admit sexuality to anyone though.

3. Some of my friends I wish I'd never met.

2. The drug caffeine seems turn me on for no reason.

1. I'm a clopper. Sometimes I'm even afraid to admit this in this site.

So what are some things you keep secret from your friends and family?

• Brohoof 12

I have some things that i don't want to admit to myself. It's disgusting I wish that I would not have done stuff like that. I hate myself because I'm so weak and I couldn't resist or fight atleast.

On topic: I can't admit that I'm bullied it just hurts and I can't admit my feelings or anything related to me. These things I don't tell to my family and I don't have any friends irl so yeah...

• Brohoof 10

@@ooBrony,

I got bullied like you, but it was way back in Elementary School. I know that you think you're alone, but we're on here and cheering you on. It may seem hard to fight back, but to be honest, if nobody else is helping you, help yourself. Stand up against the bullies. Take self defense classes. You know, stuff like that.

1. I'm a clopper. Sometimes I'm even afraid to admit this in this site.

It's alright to be a clopper. If you get off of that, whatever! As long as you like it. Most of my friends know about it and think it's disgusting, but I keep on constantly defending them saying that people can get off on whatever they want, and cloppers aren't insane lunatics, most of them as nice and normal people who are a bit different from the norm.

Anyway...

1. I am not interested in the prospect of being laid at all.

2. I'm an Atheist (Agnostic, but mostly Atheist).

3. I read... uh... that type of fanfiction.

4. Actually I read fanfiction in general.

5. I think of things that people my age should really not be thinking of in great detail (No, not sexual stuff, i'm not into that stuff, I only read it for science, just other things)

6. I'm open minded on pretty much everything.

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 5

For me it's:

1. How open I am on personal choice in general

2. My waifus and the crushes I've had with fictional characters

3. Things that I've seen and read on the internet

4. How I feel about certain people

• Brohoof 1

Well...

I'm skeptical on many subjects

I Have friends that I wish I never had

I too am a clopper, but only slightly (Bullshit excuse I know...)

If video games were a drug, I would be arrested on the spot

And it's when I realize that this place is awesome because I can voice my opinion respectfully  B)

• Brohoof 3

Well...

I'm skeptical on many subjects

I Have friends that I wish I never had

I too am a clopper, but only slightly (Bullshit excuse I know...)

If video games were a drug, I would be arrested on the spot

And it's when I realize that this place is awesome because I can voice my opinion respectfully  B)

If video games were a drug, this entire fandom would be arrested. xD
  • Brohoof 3

The fact that I'm an atheist and irreligious, also my opinions over religion.

All of my close friends actually know that I'm a nonbeliever. With some I actually told - directly or indirectly. However, there are a couple that I never really did. They figured it out for themselves, and it's a bit awkward seeing as they're kind of the most religious people I know. Lol. So it, and most certainly my opinions over religion are never brought up with them. There are others that I will talk about both in full detail with, though.

My family must never know of either, though. It's for their sake. When I pass away I don't want them to fear that I went to Hell. I want them to at least have the comfort that I will be in Heaven waiting for them. Especially my parents. Losing a child is hard enough as it is.. I can't do that to them, even if I'd love to be open about how I really think.

• Brohoof 4

Here we go:

• I have no life outside my college work
  • I'm a brony! (GASP! WHAAAAAT?)
  • I can deceivingly hold grudges for many years (please refer to "The Cask of Amontillado")
  • Certain... things which I won't mention in order to protect the innocent
  • *sigh* I have a tulpa. She's not fully formed yet, but she's definitely there. I don't want people to think I'm insane, I'm usually the logical one...
  • Brohoof 6

Here we go:

• *sigh* I have a tulpa. She's not fully formed yet, but she's definitely there. I don't want people to think I'm insane, I'm usually the logical one...

I bet you have a very illogical tulpa, don't you?

I only know because... ahem... reasons.

Here we go:

you know alot of people here actually have a tupla i know a few im one of them its fine

• Brohoof 1

Oh boy.........

1. I'm Bisexual.

2. I regret my behavior and decisions in primary school alot.

3. I've read some of "those" (r34) MLP fanfictions and found them entertaining to say the least.

4. i enjoy some NSFW art (polite way of saying clopping)

5. I'm pro choice, while being against the morality of abortion, i recognize and respect the ability to make the decision.

6. I'm morally liberal while remaining fiscally conservative.

Edited by VoxPolice
  • Brohoof 2

Well...my friends are sort of on here so I'll be very ambiguous... :P

1. Interests

2. Attempts

3. My past

4. Beliefs/morals

...About all I can say without coming out and saying things straight.

1)    I’m bi-sexual

2)    I’m natanolistic and liberal: no secret to my family though. I don’t know which wing I am I’m sort of in the middle of both. But some of my friends are far-left and ignorant as far as politics go in my opinion

3)    I have stored away some fetish related stuff, mainly raincoats

4)    Occasional clopper to :$

• Brohoof 3

Things I'd never admit? In other words: spill your guts.

1.  I once had a crush on Fluttershy. I don't think my parents would understand.

2.  Clopper occasionally

3.  I'm completely fine with homo- and bi-sexualism. Although, I'm straight.

Then you find out your parents have been secretly following your online activity and have read your reply to this thread. :o  :blush:

Edited by Feral Inferno
  • Brohoof 2

One thing I hate to admit is that I have become very negative about things lately thus causing me to stay more quiet and much more careless about things. I still have goals I have set ahead I want to complete but I have been wondering how I can start being more positive minded

• Brohoof 2

The fact that I'm scarrd from this

Someone clean up the stones of the 4th wall on the floor and make the new 4th wall out of Metal if that wall breaks then next time make it out of an entire planet that's compressed into a wall

Edited by Genuine Arrow

Most of these apply to family as if I know a friend well enough I will probably tell them.

1. I clop: if my Mom found out she would probably have a heard attack and then try to pressure me into getting "help". My idiot brother had to tell her about the R34 side of the fandom, there is no reason whatsoever why she needed to know about that. Granted I am an adult and I am not suspected of this but still.

2. I have a rather long list of certain fetishes that some people may find a bit gross: for obvious reasons I am not going into any further detail about that.

3. I have a strong crush on Applejack: again this goes back to 5 and the fact that Applejack is my favorite to um well you know to probably dosen't help.

2. The drug caffeine seems turn me on for no reason.

It does the exact same thing to me actually, it is probably because caffeine is a stimulant.

• Brohoof 4

I'm obsessed with trains. To be honest, only my most closest of friends has really seen me obsess over them. It's not to a point where I actually know everything about them though.  I also love coloring in coloring books as well. I can't really think of anything else. Oh, I guess I've never told very many people that I'm an empath either. I also love Ice Cream Trucks as well.

I'm putting this one under a spoiler since it's kind of personal for me...

I'm an adult little too. It's kind of like being an adult baby, but for me... it's acting at an age that's a little older than an AB. I do like to wear diapers on occasion, but because my parents don't know about my AB/AL lifestyle, they get mad when I well... use them. I don't do a number 2 because it's messy, but... yeah. >_<

Edited by Loki of Sassgard
  • Brohoof 1

I'm very open about myself. The only things I keep secret are things meant to remain a secret. SSN, license number, passwords, and other private stuff. 

I tell my friends more things than I tell my family, though. 

So things my family does not know about me: 

I have a Tulpa

I am a clopper

I get turned on by things that would gross most people out.

I had beastality fantasies. (not just with ponies.) 

In fact, I have a lot of sick fantasies. 

My family would be mad if they ever found out those stuff. 

If video games were a drug, this entire fandom would be arrested. xD

I wouldn't be arrested. I don't play video games. That is something everyone know knows me already knows, tough. 

• Brohoof 2

I used to have a list here but now I tell my parents everything aside from a few past experiences I have had.

I clop

• Brohoof 3

I have a few sick fantasies myself, but I hide that out of modesty rather than shame. :P

I'm nonreligious, but I make no attempt to hide that. Quite frankly, I don't care.

I'm straight, but I have no problem with bi or homosexuality. Again, I don't care.

Well, here's something new. I've always wanted to write a certain kind of story (yes, that), but I haven't done it because I know I'll be done three minutes after I start writing. That, and I hate typing with only one hand.

Yeah, I really can't think of much. ¯\_(?)_/¯

• Brohoof 1

I have no deep secrets that my family or my friends don't know about. And that's what i'm never going to admit - that i'm always on standby for the opportunity to hide a big secret in plain sight when i'll need to do so badly.

I see some members saying how they hide their Brony label.

For me the only people who know I'm a Brony is my Mom, Dad, and brother.

My brother tries to convince his friends and my friends that I'm a Brony and they never believe him. xD

On 11/2/2014 at 5:40 PM, Royal Samurott said:

I clop.

Hmm.

Well this is new to me.

Not that it's any of my bizz or anything, but honestly I've never heard of a pegasister who at the same time is also a clopper.

So yeah.

This is new.

• Brohoof 1