Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things about yourself you'd NEVER admit to your friends or family

CosmicHooves

I see some members saying how they hide their Brony label.

For me the only people who know I'm a Brony is my Mom, Dad, and brother.

My brother tries to convince his friends and my friends that I'm a Brony and they never believe him. xD

Hmm.

Well this is new to me.

Not that it's any of my bizz or anything, but honestly I've never heard of a pegasister who at the same time is also a clopper.

So yeah.

This is new.

I saw what you posted before you edited it.

What I stated does not show that i'm "full of myself".

What I mean is, it's a common misconception that girls don't clop or are furries. It's mostly men who are depicted as such.

• Brohoof 1

I saw what you posted before you edited it.

What I stated does not show that i'm "full of myself".

What I mean is, it's a common misconception that girls don't clop or are furries. It's mostly men who are depicted as such.

Well alright.

I'm not gonna judge.

It's just something new to me.

That's all.

I had the same thoughts when I first heard of Bronies.

I saw what you posted before you edited it. What I stated does not show that i'm "full of myself". What I mean is, it's a common misconception that girls don't clop or are furries. It's mostly men who are depicted as such.

I was the one who said that. Don't get mad at for it.

Personally, I think the way you felt it necessary to describe yourself as a pretty girl before saying any of those things was rather distasteful. It had the opposite effect of the one you probably intended, like you were trying to convince yourself that you're above everyone else who falls into those groups.

Edited by Regulus
  • Brohoof 1

I was the one who said that. Don't get mad at for it.

Personally, I think the way you felt it necessary to describe yourself as a pretty girl before saying any of those things was rather distasteful. It had the opposite effect of the one you probably intended, like you were trying to convince yourself that you're above everyone else who falls into those groups.

I'm not mad at Emrald. I was never mad  :P

I can see how my post could be taken as misleading, but I think that it sits fine as it is.

1. I legitimately worship Pinkamena Diana Pie, however, i don't go banging on others doors about it.  :maud:

2. I clop.  :maud:

3. I am only still alive because there are people who would miss me if im dead. I would gladly 'go away forever' if not for that fact.  :maud:

Oh wait, they already know this .  :maud:

• Brohoof 1

My waifu is a pony

There is a 90% chance I would clop if I weren't asexual (Which is different from aromantic, hence the waifu)

And my favourite non-brony song is Slipped Away by Avril Lavigne

Edited by Quantum Pulsar

*Reads over the posts several times, from the muffin to the crystal ponies, from the tamest to the most wild*

...Fuck it, I got some things I want to get off my chest.

Tamer stuff;

1. While most people know I am an atheist, they do not know how deep my hatred of most religions go or how terrified I have become due to the ideals of Hell and Rapture (not the Bioshock).

2. Good chunk of my family does not know about me being a brony, and sure as hell do not know the things in the... Next section...

3. While this has become less of a secret, my Alicorn OC is, in fact, the husband of Flutters and father of her child. What is NOT less of a secret is that he is also with Luna, and they have a colt. Yup, my OC is a polygamy'er.

More... Ugh... Embarrassing stuff...

1. After seeing so many people admit to it, even people like Samurott who, sorry, but I would not have expected being a clopper, I can't help but admit it... I am a clopper... Especially Flutters and Luna...  :blush:

2. I have cybered... A lot... Haven't done it in awhile but... Can't say I haven't wished I could have...  :please:

3. I have some... Odd fetishes that... Well go against what I look for in a woman outside of the bedroom and usually make me really pissed... This one is a very odd one as I both hate that I am like this and yet I can't stop being like this...  :(

...I'm going to go hide away now...

• Brohoof 3

@@ooBrony,

I got bullied like you, but it was way back in Elementary School. I know that you think you're alone, but we're on here and cheering you on. It may seem hard to fight back, but to be honest, if nobody else is helping you, help yourself. Stand up against the bullies. Take self defense classes. You know, stuff like that.

It's alright to be a clopper. If you get off of that, whatever! As long as you like it. Most of my friends know about it and think it's disgusting, but I keep on constantly defending them saying that people can get off on whatever they want, and cloppers aren't insane lunatics, most of them as nice and normal people who are a bit different from the norm.

Anyway...

1. I am not interested in the prospect of being laid at all.

2. I'm an Atheist (Agnostic, but mostly Atheist).

3. I read... uh... that type of fanfiction.

4. Actually I read fanfiction in general.

5. I think of things that people my age should really not be thinking of in great detail (No, not sexual stuff, i'm not into that stuff, I only read it for science, just other things)

6. I'm open minded on pretty much everything.

I have some things that i don't want to admit to myself. It's disgusting I wish that I would not have done stuff like that. I hate myself because I'm so weak and I couldn't resist or fight atleast.

On topic: I can't admit that I'm bullied it just hurts and I can't admit my feelings or anything related to me. These things I don't tell to my family and I don't have any friends irl so yeah...

92% students at my school bullies me. :D

I dont admit that Im a brony to my family. If my dad knows, bye bye world 

Edited by BronyAssassin
  • Brohoof 2

1. I have a crush on Rainbow Dash(all my homo). I've never really had a lot of gay thoughts, but lately man I've just been like...I'm so homo for this pony.

2. I stare at people's butts. Doesn't matter if it's a girl or a boy. I just like steal a glance. Idk why. I just have to.

3. Going back to the whole gay thoughts. I have maybe mulled over the idea of liking girls. But I'd never tell my family or friends. My family all think I'm a lesbian that just hasn't come out yet so no need to give them ammo.

I think that's really about all the things I'll never admit. I'm pretty open about other stuff. But no one in my personal life can know about my Rainbow crush, or butt stares or even maybe being a little bicurious :nom:

Edited by Cupcakes14
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

For me its my various psychological problems i have, like...oh god, i hope i am be able to explain that in english  :blink:

First of all i have that constantly feeling about missing something, like there is a alien out there or a pony or everything else, what i could miss and that makes me paranoid, im constantly looking around me or our of the window like everytime i got in my room.

Second my constantly wish to begin my life new.I have done that a lot, just pretend that i have never lived before and just start new, since i hate my self for reasons.And i have done that so much that i even forgot a lot of stuff what happened trough my childhood.

I have a hear problem and an eye problem, sometimes i just see lines as if something was wrong with my eyes.

Well and maybe my depression.

But many things haved stopped, actually im never trying again to begin my life from new.And my eye problems got better.But im still not sure if i have a problem with my ear or not, i maybe hear a sound constantly in my ear.But i have been already tested,so..maybe its in my imagination?  :huh: Its very stupid, if you just cant describe a sound..

EDIT : Oh yeah, and that im a Furry  :lol:

Edited by Dune_Gosbil

I "clop" 

I'm bisexual and don't mind being around gays and lesbians. 

I'm not a virgin (WHOO!! BRING ON THE HYPE-TRAIN). 

I totally failed my midterm today :D

I like seeing blood..inb4 therapy.

I'm not intolerant to religion/religious people.

I forget to take my medicine/brush my teeth every now and again.

• Brohoof 1

one time i stole a $20 bill out of my momies wallet and wanted to go buy lollipops with it but i felt guilty and i put it back ;(

Edited by Neko
  • Brohoof 1

one time i stole a $20 bill out of my momies wallet and wanted to go buy lollipops with it but i felt guilty and i put it back ;(

Lol.

This is random, but... That kind of reminds me of how before I got a job, my parents would give me money on occasion meant to pay for drinks and food at college. Sometimes I did not use it for its intended purpose, like I got clothes and a couple of Pokemon games.

So unforgivably evil, I know. >.<

• Brohoof 1

Lol.

This is random, but... That kind of reminds me of how before I got a job, my parents would give me money on occasion meant to pay for drinks and food at college. Sometimes I did not use it for its intended purpose, like I got clothes and a couple of Pokemon games.

So unforgivably evil, I know. >.<

ya this is something i would never admit to anyone

very embaresing ;(