Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things about yourself you'd NEVER admit to your friends or family

CosmicHooves

1. I have an obsession with studying real-life murderers, school shootings, and the such, I've always found death to be interesting and as a result it's usually constantly on my mind. Of course that could have to do with the fact that I plan on going into Forensics as a job so I kind of can't be disgusted at those sort of things.
  2. I've contemplated suicide on multiple occasions. 
  3. I find romance to be absolutely disgusting and pointless. I am asexual but even the sight of kissing makes me want to gag.
  4. I find blood to be pretty.
  5. I barely eat and when I do it's usually below 300-500 calories even though my doctor told me I need to eat 3,000 calories since my red blood cell count is dangerously low. (Then again my parents and grandmother were the ones who dragged me to the doctor's)
  6. I like pain and when my nose ring fell out, I took it and jammed it back in (the hole had already closed despite it being healed), I could literally hear and feel the pointy end tearing my skin apart. Like to the point where my entire nose was soaked in blood. I did manage to get it in and there doesn't seem to be an infection lol. 
  7. I'm a perfectionist to the point where getting a bad grade on a test will cause an immediate mental breakdown.
  8. I'm a LaVeyan Satanist, I don't mind telling people that but a certain part of my family is extremely religious and I just don't want to hear them bitching.
  9. I kicked all my friends out of my life because I'm sick of being around people. My mom is the only one who knows this and immediately called me a loner. 
  10. My parents are letting me get a tattoo next year on my birthday and the rest of my family has no idea. Then again, they also don't know that I plan on getting more piercings (lip, eyebrow, helix, and maybe tongue as long as I don't swallow it)

A lot of mine seems way more extreme than a strong majority of this thread...

• Brohoof 1

My shame is spoilered.

I am deeply interested in neopaganism and levayan satanism.

I feel like the only way I can get by with a mind like mine is with drug use.

I can't help but to constantly feel useless and ask myself what it is that I live for, I constantly whine to a few friends of mine but not to others and not to my parents.

I'm a trans female and strongly prefer female pronouns.

I'm gay, that is something my parents DO know, but I also am very submissive and have many related fetishes and fantasies.

I have seriously considered overdosing a few times.

• Brohoof 2

Watching a show intended for little girls.

I don't know. I never really think about this stuff.

i'd never admit to anyone i play club penguin

So do I :P I've been playing since 2009. Edited by PonyLaces

If video games were a drug, this entire fandom would be arrested. xD

Well, Dota 2 is a gaming drug, you lose your friends if you play it too much

Welp..here goes nothing

1. I'm scared of..dolls

2. I play SOME girly games and like it

3. My best friend pulled my hair when I was sleeping at school

4. (ONLY TO FAMILY AND NON-BRONY FRIENDS)  I am a brony

5. If I could I will be a psychopath killer in a roleplay

6. I'm a little bit scared of heights

7. I have dreams where I drown

8. (FRIENDS ONLY) I roll around in circles  whever I fall deep asleep, it's a mess in the morning, my pilows are everywhere.

9. I enjoy shipping MLP characters

This is an interesting topic. I have things I won't really talk about with others. A couple things come to mind, one being that I'll never bring up anything to do with my sexuality. Since my secretive aspects of such is not likely to affect my life, I have no reason to make it known and potentially make things worse in any way. I would rather that my family believe what they want to believe. It won't matter in the end. I also don't talk about my depressing feelings with family. There is also no point in that.

The fact I'm an atheist. All of my friends are hardcore Christians, and I go to a Christian school.

I'm also quite possibly bisexual. I'd say I'm about 75% sure I'm bi. Once again, going to a Christian school makes this difficult to admit to people.

I've been having trouble with cutting for the past few months as well, but it's getting better. That's really the number one thing I couldn't tell my friends or family. It's hard even typing it to a bunch of people I don't know.

Things i never admit to 

• When i was 8 i had a crush on my maths teacher
  • When i was 10 i told my english teacher to ***k himself feal bad about that one i apologized in the end

Things about me not many people know 

• Im Autistic
  • I have torrets not the swearing kind the twitching one
  • And i have bad hand eye coordination

Friends?  Nothing.  Not a damn thing.  I.e. there is absolutely nothing I won't talk about/disclose to my friends.  Family?  Well, I don't discuss a few very personal sexual tidbits, but that's just because it's a bit awkward with family members, you know.  But basically, they know everything about me.  I'm deeply thankful to be surrounded by people I can be so honest with.  I'm miserable and lonely, but at least I can be transparent and not hide anything about myself in my daily life.  That's very liberating.  I sincerely wish that for everyone.

• Brohoof 2

i have a large stash of Kit-Kats.

Never have I wanted to track down somebody on the internet so much.

Jokes. :P Another thing I didn't mention is I *used to* have a stash of Mentos that I bought at a ridiculously low price from a cheap store. Literally, hundreds of Mentos.

They didn't last as long as they probably should have.

• Brohoof 3

Never have I wanted to track down somebody on the internet so much.

Jokes. :P Another thing I didn't mention is I *used to* have a stash of Mentos that I bought at a ridiculously low price from a cheap store. Literally, hundreds of Mentos.

They didn't last as long as they probably should have.

even if you did find me, i'd probably eat them all, with or without wrapper.

Just so i won't have to share them.

• Brohoof 3

I can't really admit many things about myself. After all, we all have our dark secrets. I will admit a few things on this site though but only the publicly acceptable things.

• I'm pansexual and only my sister knows about it.

• I'd never admit to my friends and family that I'm a brony but if anyone ever found out I'd be completely chill about it and act as if it's not a big deal.

• I've had thoughts of suicide a few times over the past few months but I'm to much of a coward to ever commit the act. I also see suicide as a form of weakness and I don't like that.

That's all I really have that I can share with you folks. Everything else is just to personal. 

• Brohoof 1

-I'm sometimes a clopper but it still seems wrong to me. :eww: 

You're actually not alone in this... Despite having been doing the aforemention activity for... I'm not sure how long actually, I still am quite uneasy about how I feel about it... Especially after hearing a lot of the hatred and negativity towards the activity...

• Brohoof 2

I think Thomas Kincaid is a shitty artist who exploits older christian folks love of their religion to sell his shoddy artwork...

But I wouldn't tell that to my aunt.

You mean like Donut repair shop?

Even now, the evil seed of what you've done GERMINATES WITHIN YOU ~ Almighty Loaf

@@Snuggie Lord,

Is that one of his pieces? I wouldn't know, I'm not a big fan. He's the guy that paints these things.

Thomas+Kinkade+tr+art+8.jpg

I'm not saying he doesn't have any skill.

I'm just saying this is all he paints, and he paints them specifically for lil old christian grandmothers (because he's a 'christian' artist) and he makes a ridiculous killing on them.

I just don't like him. He peed on Winnie the Poo at Disneyland. Jerk.

• Brohoof 2

@@Snuggie Lord,

Is that one of his pieces? I wouldn't know, I'm not a big fan. He's the guy that paints these things.

Thomas+Kinkade+tr+art+8.jpg

I'm not saying he doesn't have any skill.

I'm just saying this is all he paints, and he paints them specifically for lil old christian grandmothers (because he's a 'christian' artist) and he makes a ridiculous killing on them.

I just don't like him. He peed on Winnie the Poo at Disneyland. Jerk.

OOOHHH THAT KIND OF ARTIST. I thought you were talking music for a second there.

Everything I'm listing I would never tell my family.  I feel like I can tell my friends anything.  That's kind of sad, isn't it?

1.  I'm pagan.  My family is Catholic and my mom used to be a nun.

2.  I love My Little Pony.

3.  I'm happy being by myself and am not actively pursuing a relationship (meeting another brony would be cool, though).  Disclaimer: I'm not antisocial, and I have a lot of friends.  I just don't see a romantic relationship as something which is necessary.

4.  I invest almost no time keeping up on current events.

5.  I think most news programs promote a greater sense of fear and paranoia (this is an argument I don't want to start).

6.  I'm not a virgin.  This sounds kind of odd, actually, because usually the opposite is what people are afraid of saying.  But my family is the sort who believe in chastity, so it might not be taken well.

7.  Some of the biggest Christian holidays have pagan roots (actually mentioned this to my mom in reference to Christmas trees once.  It did not go over well.)  I do enjoy seeing her happily watching the Yule log on television, so I don't want to ruin things for her.  But come on, it's right in the name, for goodness sake!

Edited by Draxon43

You're actually not alone in this... Despite having been doing the aforemention activity for... I'm not sure how long actually, I still am quite uneasy about how I feel about it... Especially after hearing a lot of the hatred and negativity towards the activity...

Yeah sadly people can be pretty judgemental over anything. I guess I just think of it as a weird fetish to make myself feel better.

• Brohoof 1

I still have yet to tell most people that I love FiM. The only people that know are my parents(they don't really give a shit), my older and little brother(the former who teases me for it), and my best friends(who also happen to be bronies)

I have a few sick fantasies myself, but I hide that out of modesty rather than shame. :P

I'm nonreligious, but I make no attempt to hide that. Quite frankly, I don't care.

I'm straight, but I have no problem with bi or homosexuality. Again, I don't care.

Well, here's something new. I've always wanted to write a certain kind of story (yes, that), but I haven't done it because I know I'll be done three minutes after I start writing. That, and I hate typing with only one hand.

Yeah, I really can't think of much. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Which implies furries, cloppers, bisexuals, and virgins are all negative labels only carried by those who are ugly.

You're so full of yourself.

hey thats kind of mean. we all are literterally telling our secrets here. and hear you are making us feel insecure about this thats not nice. >_< 

• Brohoof 2