Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Moved to Elsewhere

(edited)

I use my phone, so it defaults to mobile unless I change it at the bottom of the page. I hate the mobile version, so I change it to desktop when I am on my phone. Sometimes though, it defaults back to mobile. >_>

Edited by Namae

Emo status updates.  Get a diary.  People on the internet can't solve your problems, you have to do it, or you and a therapist.  If you really need to vent, like really, then there's www.blahtherapy.com

• Brohoof 2

Emo status updates. Get a diary. People on the internet can't solve your problems, you have to do it, or you and a therapist. If you really need to vent, like really, then there's www.blahtherapy.com

Or Life Advice since the forum was created specifically for venting and for people who would respond to it.

• Brohoof 1

Nothing really that isn't everywhere else on the internet. The big one would be when I get an a stupid political argument that really gets me going, but I can't help but feel stupid because it's totally my fault that I'm in the argument in the first place. I really need to just not reply to political posts...

I'm just going to say the staff application process...

There is nothing in the times I've applied that makes me want to do it again, quite the opposite in fact honestly I've nearly lost all interest of helping this site. I may try again one or twice but if no well I'm not going to try again. I have never seen such blockades for what I see as volunteers, it's their loss not mine I'll just move on and play games and get my job in the police.

Any staff read this, I'm aware what bad light this may cast on me but I'd rather be truthful than lie or be deceptive.

not to be off topic. but how does the staff application go?

People saying "literally" metaphorically. (i.e., is someone really going to literally make you croak?). Although it doesn't mean I'll get any hard feelings over anyone :adorkable:.

When somebody absolutely random adds you without any past knowledge of them.

They spam everyone with statuses "good morning my wonderful friends, good night my wonderful friends" even though I never said much to them and in fact don't even know them.

Please don't do this.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...
On 11/3/2014 at 1:31 AM, ChikoritaCheezits said:

When a thread gets locked right when I'm about to post in it.

When I try to reply to a status update, only for it to get deleted right before I manage to post the reply. :derp: Thankfully my replies haven't been particularly long when that has happened.

Also, the activity feed not showing all replies to some statuses unless I refresh the page (this started happening a while ago). :unamused:

• Brohoof 3

My biggest pet peeve is that I am unable to opt-out of Status Updates after I've said what I wanted to say.

Another pet peeve I have is when people cuss or post inappropriate questions in my Ask a Pony threads.

Edited by Sparklefan1234

My biggest pet peeve is being among the endless mass mentioned brohoof farm posts, and having my notification box blown up by doing so. Thankfully that issue has seemed to resolve itself on here though. 

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

My biggest pet peeve is being among the endless mass mentioned brohoof farm posts, and having my notification box blown up by doing so. Thankfully that issue has seemed to resolve itself on here though. 

*mentions @Lucky Bolt 5000 times  :P

Aside from the 502 bad gateway, not much else really bothers me on here.  :mlp_huh: