Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Personality Quirks?

Snuggle Fiend

I hate grating my fingernails on sandpaper, the word 'Wedge' makes me giggle for some reason, and sometimes I can't talk properly when I speak to strangers. I also hate wearing shorts, even when I'm alone or in bed, and I spend a lot of my time going back over my writing and ensuring no little lapses have occured. That's why I prefer typing \owo/.

Edited by Snuggle Fiend

I too hate shorts,

I hate the sound of balloons and foam packaging rubbing together

I can't drink like a normal person out of a glass, I don't want backwash in my glass.

• Brohoof 1

I hate shaving. 

I don't like shorts either. 

I will freeze up when I have to make a major decision. (I shouldn't drive.) 

I find the paint clumps on walls to be interesting. 

Sometimes I laugh for no reason at all. 

• Brohoof 1

• I enjoy setting an alarm earlier than I need to wake up, just for the satisfaction of being able to say "nah" and fall back asleep again.
  • I love the rain/cold weather.

There are probably more, but I can't think of any off the top of my head.

One other thing...

IT'S QUIRKS, NOT "QUERKS".

Now stuff will be spelled correctly. :muffins:

Edited by CloudFyre
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I ...cannot believe I just spelled it like that. Thanks for saving me from looking stupid there :P

And it wont let me change the title. Great. Doomed to look moronic for this thread's duration.

Nevermind XD

Edited by Quantum Pulsar

1. I hate the feeling/sound of scrathing my fingernails against pieces of paper.

2. I really enjoy the rain and snow.

3. I don't hate shorts, but I feel self-concsious when wearing them.

4. I hate the sound of packaging peanuts rubbing up against each other.

5. I wish that I was my fursona instead of me.

• Brohoof 1

I don't like wearing makeup. I think by wearing it people at my school will think I am trying to hide something, I can't let my day end without not complimenting someone, I like Halloween more than Christmas even though I don't really care for candy

That's all I can think of.

Edited by Emerald <3
  • Brohoof 1

-I love the rain so much that i needlessly get soaked standing under it.

-I sometimes change a process i'm doing on a whim to see if i can obtain different results.

-I dress up in a hoodie, face-wrap with a scarf, put large sunglasses (completely hiding my face) to scare people away from me (frees up space next to me on the bus / train when i need it).

-I love soundtracks too much, and listen to them playing repeatedly on loop when i'm reading, playing video games, taking a walk, at work, or bored.

A list:

1.) I speak way too fast sometimes that it's not understandable.

2.) I'm a procrastinator, yet starting work early usually means I'm unproductive the whole time until the deadline is coming up, so essentially, same thing for a higher cost.

3.) I'm too scared to act sometimes.

4.) I'm very unsure about performing certain tasks until I see it done enough times tht I'm comfortable doing it myself without questions (I'm a follower).

5.) I sometimes get jealous over the littlest things (and not so much at other times). My jealousy can get me pretty depressed.

6.) impatience :1.

Edited by SparkWolf
  • Brohoof 1

Lemme see...

- I'm okay with wearing shprts, but I don't like wearing skirts -- they're either too short or too long and get caught on everything

- I have to shave at least three times a week in order to feel clean and comfortable in clothes

- I DESPISE tight clothes (yet draw my characters wearing them all yhe time...)

- I have a bad habit of playing with my hair too much, especially on the left side

- I need to scrub my skin at least two times whenever I shower so I can get rid of the dead skin and dirt

- I hold more meaningful conversations with myself then I ever could wogh my peers

- I have a penchant for wearing at least one article of darker clothing

- I have to spell words correctly to the best of my ability, as I tend to make typos on nearly every word I type!

... Wow. I am nothing but quirks!

Hmm..

1)I Hate wearing singlets

2)I Dislike Asking People I Dont know For Things that i dont know

3)I Sing At School Everyday...Alone

4)When I Order Food,I'll Eat Whatever is in the table first and not wait for the second dish

5)I Like To Hit Ramdom Things to make sounds

• I only wear skirts, you literally couldn't pay me to wear jeans/pants

I prefer extremely tight clothing, even to the point where I can barely breathe

I wear black clothing no matter the temperature, and I'm usually dressed head to toe in black (hair, jacket, shirt, skirt, tights, and boots are all black)

I absolutely despise snoring and if you do it with me near, I will not be responsible for your black eye

I laugh almost every time I say something, whether funny or not, some people have said my laughing is "creepy"

I have an extreme fear of dolls

Since I'm double-jointed, I can crack my thumbs

I like standing out in the rain

• 2 years later...

Welp old thread found but I like the idea of it... MUST POST XD REVIVE DIS THREAD!

-I have... HAVE to touch things I like the look of, my girlfriend even gets annoyed at the amount of stuff I touch in shops, which doesn't help when I wanna pick up the big expensive dragon statue on a high up shelf when I am VERY clumsy... Heh what can I say...

-I like being in the rain...

Naked *Wink wink*  

-I enjoy looking fashionable and up to date... Which causes me to over spend on clothing and hair products (I AM MALE YES XD)

-I have very OCD'esk ideas of how MY room should be set up, if something is moved it annoys me massively.

-My hair has to be perfect when I go out, seriously has to be spot on, up and neatly done and also smell nice and look clean

-I am overly hyper which causes me to be very forward and rather rowdy, even around people who have never met me.

Lotsa quirks heheh ^^

-

• Brohoof 1

My personality changes all the damn time.

I occasionally fight with myself mentally.

I've heard screams in my head once.

I think about how weird words are way too often.

I put myself down all the time.

Whoa, first post in a long time... weird to be on a forum again after so long!

• Brohoof 1

• I hide my mouth when I laugh

I make weird voices when I am alone at home

I do not look at people when I talk to them

I prefer dark clothing

I LOVE office supplies and books

I am an extrem perfectionist and can get angry really fast

I hate it when people tell me something I already know

I enjoy it when other people are sad or angry

I have a weird way of eating grapes

Edited by Fluidty

I have a quirk about cleanliness. I don't like dirty bathrooms, kitchens or germy knobs and handles. I don't mind messiness within reason, but not germs and icky stuff.  :blink:

I sometimes talk too fast and get the words all tangled up in my mouth. Then I can't speak legibly at all for a while, especially if I'm tired.  :pout:

I like my food cut up into small bits, and I don't like to mix the different items on my plate; they should all be neatly organized.  :rarity:

I'm a perfectionist.  :please:

I get upset if I'm not productive with my time and resources, even though I'm a procrastinator.  :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

-I cant get my mind out the gutter

-Im very lazy about cutting my finger nails and will only cut them after they started getting in the way or bending when I touch things

-Im very cleanly and HATE sticky hands. I purposely keep hand sanitizer in my car so I can clean my hands

-I dont listen to lyrics in a song as much as the melody and can completely prefer an instrumental cover to a song

-I dont acctaully like eating and will often go long periods of time without doing so if I find something more important. I will acctaully often force myself to eat after its been 24 hours after my last meal

-I dont think i've ever found a hairstyle I like so I will ask others what they think looks good on me

• Brohoof 1