Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Personality Quirks?

Snuggle Fiend

I'm bipolar and therefore my mood swings very quickly and very rapidly at different moments, going from calm, quiet and serious to hyper, loud and silly in seconds.

I hate any sort of hard work that does not benefit me personally, and I have a philosophy to never go the extra mile in anything.

I never try harder then I need to. Life's to short to stress out over work that doesn't matter.

I hate germs and try to keep clean by carrying hand sanitizer around with me, and in public, on weekends and school breaks I wear long white gloves.

I love sugar and junk food and generally lead an unhealthy life style.

I do NOT believe in the point of excercise or healthy eating.

I eat very little to remain as slender as I currently am.

I hate children and find them bratty, snot-ridden and ungrateful.

I refuse to do Drama or Music or Sports in school properly because, to me, they have no value.

As I said prior, I do not believe in myself doing heavy lifting. I perfer the idea of big picture thinking and I do not comply to many systems.

This behaviour aggravates many teachers in my life, but it feels comfortable.

• Brohoof 2

• I can't stand the sounds of: vacuum cleaners (they drive me insane), knives and forks when cutting food (gives me a temporary headache), and the S sound (especially when over-exaggerated... It's irritating to me...)
  • You wouldn't be able to tell in real life because I'm living the poor life, but I can't stand having body hair. Like at all.
  • I'm a procrastinator, but I cannot stand having my time wasted. Weird but true.
  • I am almost always anxious.
  • I talk to myself more than I talk to anyone else.
  • In the morning I always have to brush my hair, brush my teeth, and shave in that order. Or else I get antsy.
  • I have virtually never burped in public or in private either for at least two years. I find it disgusting as can be and kind of rude.
  • The only exercise I do is walking. Most of it's done inside the house. As you can tell, I'm definitely a homebody.
  • I can't stand having short nails because it feels so strange when the skin under them touches something.
  • I can't stand when people call music without lyrics a song. I also am fairly irked by grammar and spelling, that's why I almost always post in complete sentences.
  • I never look anyone straight in the eye. I almost always look between their eyes, because it's as close as I can get without feeling like I set my eyes on fire.
  • I am prone to making strange noises when I'm alone at home.
  • It feels odd if I don't hold my pencil with four fingers instead of three, and I feel like holding it 'the right way" makes my handwriting even worse.
  • I always imagine fictional characters from different places when reading books to keep track of who they are... Like I imagined Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird being Jon from Garfield and I imagined Jean Valjean from Les Miserables as Twisted Fate from League of Legends. I don't think others do that.
  • I personally advocate seeing things from other's perspectives, yet I can't always do it myself.

All I can think of... I see I'm the strangest one so far.

Edited by TwillyFSniper
  • Brohoof 1

• I'm a procrastinator, but I cannot stand having my time wasted. Weird but true.
  • I am almost always anxious.
  • I talk to myself more than I talk to anyone else.

Wow I didnt even remember I did these things.

Tho whenever I mention them I get weird looks :confused:

Edited by SONICchaos

• Sometimes I get really irritated because of people's voices. There's nothing wrong with their voices, it's just that I can't stand hearing talking all the time.

I always have my own fictional story going on in my head.

I make weird faces - even when others have already commented about it being weird!

Shower is the only place where I can sing properly.

Leaning on my back while wearing one of my favorite shirts makes me feel jittery and not in a good way.

There are many words that cause repulsion in me, even though they're just normal words.

I have three moods related to physical contact: please hug me, patting my head is okay and never touch me again.

I tend to get distracted really easily, waaaay way way to easily, when I'm trying to focus on something...kinda like Pinkie Pie then xD

I'm overly obsessed with Dodge, Challengers, Chargers, you know, those types of cars...I get hyper and get watery eyes everytime I see one...although I usaully, for the most part, control myself in public xD

I can't stand being alone, I mean, yes, it feels good to be on my own, but I really enjoy the prescence of friends

I hate it when people make loud eating and chewing sounds...big pet peeve right there lol

I can't stand being at home doing nothing for long periods of time, I just love going out doors or taking a drive or doing something outside

I think I have claustrophobia...small enclosed spaces really freak me out

I have an obsession with rainbow color, the color blue, and lightning bolts

I have stubborn pride issues...

I hate it when other people think they know more than you and tell you what to do

I tend to be an impatient person

I have to sleep with a very faint night light on...

I have to check underneath my bed every night before I go to bed....heh

Edited by Lucky Bolt

nice to read all yalls ♥♥♥

I have some..

- When i eat/drink, just before the first bite/sip , without thinking i instinctively get the food/drink close to my nose and i smell it. specially if they're supermarket juices and new food i didnt try before. its kinda like when cats do it,help  :o_o:

- I gotta sleep with my closet 100% closed. and before i go to bed i always check it, even if i know its closed.

- I eat the sub sandwiches kinda weird.. like i dont eat it vertically like a banana, i eat it horizontally like corn. at first i eat one side (typing machine style - from left to right all the side), then the other, and finally i eat the best part which is the center.

- I dont touch the toilet seat/cover because ew, so to open/close it i do it with toilet paper in my hands. kinda like a pincer.

thats all i can remember now but i guess i have some more :ninja:

Edited by Tropico

As a high-functioning autistic, my personality is made up of nothing BUT quirks. :P

If I had to pick a few though, they'd be my tendency to play with my hair when I'm nervous/bored, my tendency to wear summer clothing in winter (except when I go out to do things) Skipping in short bursts whenever I'm excited, & turning the tv volume up to an even number whenever I get the chance...there's probably more I'm forgetting. :P

Edited by The Gear Spinner555

The sound of silent...(nah) it actually music to my ears.

• but seriously I don't like  the sound of fork being scratch against the plate. I'm surprise there are some who don't mind it.
  • I have clear split on the tip  of my tongue.
  • I likes kids (who wouldn't?)

and..i think that all..can't think of anything else.

Edited by Satrox

-I have a strange quirk where, when I'm bored and read random words on a billboard or a car, I immediatelly start to disassemble the word, allocate specific values to certain letters and after adding them up, I hope the number is even. For example most letters are just onepoint, i or j are two because they have points over them, exclamaition points and question marks as well.
-I constantly talk to myself in my head like I narrate/comment my entire life.
-I can't stand it when stuff like volume or brightness is somewhere that you can't divide by 5, for example it has to be 25, 30 or something like that.
-It secretly triggers me when people ask rethorical questions where the answer is clear as day in broad sight!

Oh boy, here we go:

- I have a resting b***h face. My mom clearly doesn't get it so she is always telling me to smile even though I may be quite content.

- I crack my knuckles a lot.

- I don't consider myself antisocial because I do have friends, but I love the feeling of just being alone for hours at a time. I love my solitude.

- I tend to give random people nicknames that I refer to them by in my head, but I never actually use them in real life.

- Sometimes I wonder if I have ADHD (not the hyperactive variant).

- Sometimes I get really antsy if I don't complete really small tasks in a certain fashion, like by touching a key in a certain way when I'm typing. Or maybe I'll be doing something as simple as flipping a light switch. I need to touch it with both hands. No matter what it is, if I don't do it right, I need to start over.

- I'm fiercely independent and prefer to help myself rather than ask for help from others.

- I will often talk to myself in my head or have a song stuck in my head.

- I don't like when the TV volume is at an odd number.

- I can't stand being in crowds unless I'm in a theatre, concert, or sporting event.

- Some people's voices really get on my nerves and whenever I hear them I get so annoyed.

- When i eat/drink, just before the first bite/sip , without thinking i instinctively get the food/drink close to my nose and i smell it. specially if they're supermarket juices and new food i didnt try before. its kinda like when cats do it,help 

This.

-I constantly talk to myself in my head like I narrate/comment my entire life

Also this. 

• Brohoof 1

I tend to look creepy or/and angry in pictures.

I have habit of doing sudden closing and opening movement with my hands for no reason.

I call some people by their Surnames and might forget their forename, even with people I meet daily. 

Also I have habit to break down the current time on a clock into numbers I can make with one hand's fingers and then repeat the time in that style few times with my fingers.

When I find something funny or something I agree with , I explain it to myself if I'm alone.

I think out loud.

I get more random and sometimes more creepy more tired I am.

I get same effect when I am having, or had just had fun.

I like to bite stuff, mostly pens and my shirts. 

I make music videos and stories for songs in my head.

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...