Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Drawings and requests ^^

Moony the Cat

Can support this, as can see. That you do draw every thing from scrats. And i can admire that. And kind like your style, however am still going stick with MLP fim show kind of style. But that matter of test. So keep at it on what you are doing. Can't give you much of adivce, cause well i usely don't draw in this style of your so don't know the rules. But on personly note i do like when lines are smod and not bubbley. But that my prefrens. Like see futher work and where you going with this. I find it interssting look at. :)

And most say like last one, like how got the eyes. :D

• Brohoof 1

@ raising dashie

@ sig hoovestrong Thank you^^ I would try to draw ponys more like in the show, but mine look always a little bit strange then. I guess the show style isnt really my style  :lol:

Since my old post is already long, i use the chance to upload here a little more of my art :

My Ocs :

attachicon.gif8543313c35f342275b6000d439ad72bf.jpeg This Oc is very very old  :lol: Its actually an Rango Oc and its basically Priscilla as a skeleton and a little bit redesign.

attachicon.gifd217a63c70d5baa084d3b44289d1a6c5.jpeg My first Pony Oc.

attachicon.gif2e4d486d04f2d306be284504e2df9773.jpeg My second Pony Oc.Yellow Eye Pinkamena aka Dorufine Plumina Pie.

attachicon.gifad3b7648ff9d2d147bd75c23d0dcf2ac.jpeg The same but redesigned.

attachicon.gif64a3acbe892eaa54013bbe2c67ae344a.jpeg My third Pony Oc.Her name is Little Miss Hell.

attachicon.gifPony.jpg My current Pony Oc created with : http://www.lexuzieel.ru/gallery/creator/

Also my first try to draw Pinkie Pie and Pinkamena :

attachicon.gifc46747d3c58eec922c846a6ec4ff9f19.jpeg

And more of my Fanart for Tumblrs :

attachicon.gif5ca8cda054b1f51975ffba7da46f5019.jpeg For QuestionPinkamena

attachicon.gifblanked_applebloon_sketches_by_nightoffear-d7hefb2.jpgattachicon.giff290604534d7d4e7376e0528da0599ad.jpeg Both for BlankedApplebloom

Oh why dident show dos before some dos give me really the emotions. Here's and other brohoof! :D

/)

• Brohoof 1

@ sig hoovestrong  Thanks, i would make a brohoof back, but i have a microsoft keypad on my apple, and a few symbols are now on different buttons, and i cant figure out which buttons  :lol:

@ rising dashie wow, thanks  :o  i feel honored  :)

• Brohoof 2

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

0_0..

You're flipping excellent!! It's so good, I'm totally drooling about it :D

Now I want to request you something XD

• Brohoof 1

Why, thank you kind Sir.  :proud:

I mean, i could open a Request Tread. Maybe.

I just fear that i could get way to many Requests though. :lol:

But you can always ask me for a Request via a Pn or something. 

Or maybe im really opening a Request Tread...uh...im not sure actually...  :awuh:

Why, thank you kind Sir.  :proud:

I mean, i could open a Request Tread. Maybe.

I just fear that i could get way to many Requests though. :lol:

But you can always ask me for a Request via a Pn or something. 

Or maybe im really opening a Request Tread...uh...im not sure actually...  :awuh:

Alright, I'll pm you about it. Btw... I'm a she.. Not a he.. Just pointing that out.

:)

• 3 years later...

If anyone is curious, i previously deleted all my Art during a Depression Phase ( if this Thread now Looks like Spam, im sorry, feel free to erase it if its to bad ), here is something new:

Both Images are supposed to be a reference drawing of the Character CandyMare, since i originally planned to do an Animation based on her Fanfic.

That Project is put on hold though, since i work on something else.

Candy Mare Full Body.png

Candy Mare.png

• Brohoof 1