Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How can you use "Brony Code" to find out if the person your talking to is brony?

Goodra

I got a goooooood one, a nice thing is that you can say this to them when their working even, here it is:

Dose this game contain sonic rainbooms?

That right there is a good one.

Other than that wear a shirt, include some pony phrases that only bronies would catch

You could try the straight forward aproach and just wear a shirt or, you could get funky with it and say 10 seconds flat when speaking in small increments of time. 20 % cooler jokes are kinda hard to put in there. I've tried and failed. I will not rest until I have a T-shirt though.

Has this been done yet? It's been a while now I'd love to hear any news. If not, you should go with the which game is best blah blah... 20% cooler thing.

btw am I the only one who noticed this topic was made at April 1st?

Edited by Mr. Pillow

I don't think Derp came from Derpy... I might be wrong, but I think I remember hearing Derp before this show got popular.

Derp cam from South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone.

btw am I the only one who noticed this topic was made at April 1st?

It says "Started By Big Macintosh, Mar 31 2012 09:51 PM" for me... I'm not sure its jut from my time or your time is a head of mine....

Anyways I made that video to end stuff like this :3

hmmmmmm... well i havn't met a brony yet... but i do put in small snippets like

-the fun has been doubled

-ten seconds flat

-exploded... twice

-20% cooler

-banish to the moon

-i just don't know what went wrong

-what the buck

-loopdeehoop

nobody has noticed... yet :ph34r:

I'd like to wear a brony shirt, but most of them by far are T-shirts. I don't look good in T-shirts, so I always wear polo or collared shirts... http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

I might go with a cutie mark pin or something! :D

Hey look, I found one!

http://www.ebay.com/...=item20c983c50b

post-6224-0-95173800-1345804307_thumb.jpg

That, my friends, is made of win. ^_^

I couldn't resist... I just bought one of them! They're a run of one-offs, and they have 7 of them left at the moment.

Edited by Questio

I find a really good way to see if people are aware of MLP is to go on to a wallpaper site, Like Wallbase.cc, and search for 'Magic'. Not only do you get a lot of pony wallpapers to see their reactions, but you also get a ton of awesome normal wallpapers as well.

Haha funny, I found out one of my best friends at my school also has watched the show. I said, "eeyup" many times, and he asked why I say that so much, and I said it was from a cartoon, and he said MLP. Im like awesome!

• 1 year later...

You can download "instant buttons" in your cellphone, its an app that has a lot of buttons with different sounds ,and you can select one of the sounds to be you ringtone, the thing is that one of the buttons is "20% cooler", so you can put that sound as your ringtone and then ask a friend to call you while you are in the store.

I'm actually just gonna agree with CIndyhoney here. If you want to know if they are bronies just ask them if they watch MLP simple as that. And if they say no then just be like "Oh, ok." and leave it at that.

I actually just whistle pony songs (usually Winter Wrap-Up) all the time just to see if I ever run into one. I consider my whistling ability to be quite good so I'm hoping someone notices soon biggrin.png

Funny, isn't it, this is actually exactly the same thing I do. I have good whistling skills as well, Unfortunately I've had no luck so far. :(

You could start by saying "Hi everypony / gentlecolts! I was wondering if you could recommend a game to me?" XD

I once greeted someone while doing equestria girls' Twilight's awkward horse hoof-at-the-ground-and-weird-arm-movement thing. (tried finding a gif to demonstrate but I couldn't find one) ....... except I knew the person was a brony..... and he still didn't udnerstand what the hay I was doing. LMAO