Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Accent do you find Cute / Sexy?

Feather Grass

Southern thanks to Applejack, that mare has got it going on. And I have always liked Italian accents as well, it is a beautiful language though part of the reason I like it may be my fathers side of the family being Italian immigrants which caused me to be exposed to this quite a bit.

• Brohoof 1

I fail to see how an accent sounds cute or sexy, but I do think the sound of a British accent is very nice. :P

• Brohoof 2

I usually like female accents so for cute I would say certain kinds of Japanese accents, but for sexy I believe British, Russian, French, and Southern US (certain kinds) are nice to hear. :catface:

Southern US, British, Swedish and most of all...

Australian. <3 Those apply specifically to female, by the way. ^^ I just think they're soooo cute!

As far as Sexy goes, I really dig British accents....Krystal from Starfox probably helped with that

I'm also a sucker for Mexican and Southern Accents

As for cutest...it's hard to say

If anyone here is familiar with Rachel Alucard from BlazBlue, that.  :P

I also like l'accent francais, but moreso as a desire to learn it. Still, though.  :lol:

(This is for cute, by the way. Sexy isn't really the accent, so much as the inflections. Yes, there's a difference.  :wacko:)

Edited by Yerserf

Pretty much any "traditionally" English speaking country (besides the USA). So Australian, Irish, Scottish and a vast majority of British accents.

I have a soft spot for southern belles, but I'm pretty sure it's not the accent.

Edited by Shimmer Down