Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Accent do you find Cute / Sexy?

Feather Grass

French for cute.  :catface:  British and/or "Southern Belle" for sexy.  :smug:

I have a soft spot for Dylan Moran's specific Irish accent in Black Books. :nom: 

Though it probably more has to do with his timing mixed with that.  :mustache:

Though... (again) I think "Rarity's Whine" could have a place as it's own 'adorable accent' category. post-25189-0-46513000-1405868575.png

Yes please I swear her voice is adorable.

The number of people who seem to like Australian accents amazes me XD

It iiiiiiiiis, lol

Aussie's definitely up there for me. Aussie, English, and Scottish (Karen Gillan oh my lord) are some of my favorites.

• Brohoof 1

I cant narrow down my choice or decide if it's cute or sexy but I like russian british japanese and I can't help my self :please:  french accents are lovely to me.

A southern accent is the best to me. I practically melt every time I hear a girl speak all southern like. Or if she speaks Spanish. I think Spanish is both cute and sexy. Southerns just plain sexy to me.

Edited by AppleLover

Completely agree, although I'm still wondering why....

Same goes for the italian accent.

Everyone from the UK/USA I've talked to so far seems to love it, although every time I hear an italian speaking english with a strong accent I'm just... ugh (I'm italian myself, by the way)

I guess it's because that's what we find normal and thus not special at all. Kind of when an artists shows you one of their work and says "meh, It's not that good" while you find it amazing

Edited by External Project

• 4 years later...

Accent doesn't matter as much as what and how it's said to me.

But the one that gets me going, not necessarily sexy but northeast US. Maybe British though. Not too different from Australian but a bit less.....sharp or brash. No offense to Aussies. I still like your accent, just not quite..... attractive to me.