Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A Hoof in Two Worlds (OOC/Sign-Ups)

Midnight Starfall

Sorry for asking so much, but I've been a bit buisy so I've only been able to get on for about an hour a day, that should stop tomorrow, though. anyways, could anyone tell me (AGAIN) where everyone in ponyville is? from what I've read, someone's going to twilights house (castle or treehouse?) and I'm not sure if there's still people in sugarcube corner.

• 4 weeks later...

@

That is what I mean. We just got to an exiting moment and then it stops, that's a little dull isn't it?

It's the same as an arc in a anime or an episode of an action series. You just got at the awesome part and then it stops and you need to wait an entire week for the next episode to see what heppens next. That is what is going on here.

@,@,  @@Midnight Starfall

Eps hits Soprano soflty on the top if his head.

"YOU ARE SAYING THAT AFTER BEING QUIET FOR 3 DAYS!?"

Eps sighes deeply  and then looks into the camera like heis looking straight at the audience.

"So, A Hoof in Two Worlds will continue later on."  Eps now lifts his hoof to point into the camera.

"Now head for the outro!"

(I think an actuall outro for this RP would  be cool, but for now we use this... eh...? To the people at home, this is no copyright, this is only borrowing an ending for a limited time.)

Edited by eps-3-freak

Are you still accepting in this roleplay? If so, I'd like to enter with Peppermint Harmony. As a human, they wear a black leather jacket with a cool grey t-shirt underneath - and their cutie mark is on there. They wear cool grey pants to match the shirt, and their combat boots match their mane color [in Equestria] and their hair is dyed to match their mane color [in Equestria].

@@,@,

Oh good, you are back. Now starfall just needs to accept peppermint and someone needs to pick up soundwave.

EB, pepper, maybe you 2 can help eachother out in the rp. Stargfalll problably wouldn't mind if pepper joined. A lot of people were there for only 3 episodes and left already.
If we get more guest characters we'll have a "Best A hoof in 2 worlds characters top 1000" and not a top 20. Anyway, we are heading back to the rp.

We don't have our own intro so we just copyright it.

Now, "A hoof in 2 worlds" shall continue.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I see you have a slot open.
OC Page: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/marion-ette-r8872

His human form is that of a slightly tall, chubby caucasian man, with pale skin, that sunburns easily. His head has thick, smooth hair, and his stubble pokes from his chin. His age isn't eaily discernable, and could be anywhere from sixteen to twenty six. His eyes are bagy, with dark circles underneath, small patches of red hair in his otherwise dark brown beard. His eyebrows are thick, and he holds himself with a a lack of self-esteem. His rudy brown eyes gaze into yours, trying to find something that isn't there. In that brief period after meeting you, his eyes burn intensely with passion, as though seeing him inside hurts. Then, his eyes soften, and smile is warm, inviting, dashing away thoughts of that flame in his eyes. His clothes are a black, longsleeved shirt, and black sweatpants, with black sneakers. Upon a chain with thick links, is a puppeteer's control paddle, with loose strings, unattached to anything else, dangle. He tends to lick his lips a lot, unconsciously, and becomes more frequent when he seems something he likes.

• 1 year later...

@@Queen Sparkle,

Can't speak for anypony else, but I'm still active, well... I'm active again after a period of living in a situation in which my access to wifi was rare to non-existant, but I am now active on the forums once more, thought I can't necessarily speak for any and/or all topics on the forums that I've visited, talked on, been to, etc. As for this particular RP, I'd be happy to participate in it again, but I can't speak for anyone else of course, so it's not really up to me or anything if this RP starts back up of course. Definitely be up for it, but seems like a possible no go with some potential for yessirees. :)