Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you imagine yourself in 1-2 years?

Kaela

I have been asked this question quite a few times recently, and I thought I ask you guys. :smug:

I personally would like to imagine myself as a confectioner in the upcoming years in a fancy restaurant or hotel. Of course still a brony; and preferably in a good relationship. :derp:

Edited by Kaela
  • Brohoof 2

It's a real wild card for me. I might still be working (*sigh*), I might somehow be back in school (which would sadly probably not be in my best interests), or there is a distinct possibility that I may not be around anymore. As to exactly how or why, I will keep that one to myself.

• Brohoof 2

At that point I would hopefully have passed my college A-levels and decided what to do with my life, that be going to university or joining the RAF.

• Brohoof 1

Probably still here I would like to be dead by then though but I'm sure I won't be with my luck.

(edited)

I'll be right here, I can feel it.....

attachicon.gifimages.jpg

Probably still here I would like to be dead by then though but I'm sure I won't be with my luck.

Wow, such negativity, please lighten up :lol: 

There are a lot of possibilities out there, you just need to grasp it like a nettle :P

Here, grab some:

tumblr_ld6zev41391qzj4mv.jpg

Edited by Kaela
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would probably still be a brony. At that time I would be in college learning to be a meteorologist or a television reporter. Although, being in the military is an option as well. There's a good chance that by then I will be living in Alabama where I'll stay the rest of my life.

Edited by RainbowDash72
  • Brohoof 1

I dread to fill my mind with hope and fail to meet my own expectations when it comes to my future.

Just do what you like/love to do and you will find your way. :smug:

Hmm, I'm starting to sound more like a psychologist and I'm not good at it :lol:

I dread to fill my mind with hope and fail to meet my own expectations when it comes to my future.

Try to find something that interests you such as video or audio production, and do something pony with it :D

• Brohoof 1

I will hopefully have met my goal of becoming a Receiver (back room manager) by then, it is something I have to do because of all the knee injuries I have gotten over the years. I will likely have my license and car before then as I am fairly close to that right now, back on the right track on my weight lifting regimen, be a bit closer toward transferring to a 4 year university and hopefully a girlfriend.

• Brohoof 1

Try to find something that interests you such as video or audio production, and do something pony with it :D

I'm a programmer by trade; or rather, i will be as i finish my bachelor's soon. I practice a philosophy of not thinking too much about the future but instead seizing the moment, if that makes any sense? Helps me convert the ever-present stress into motivation.

• Brohoof 1

Here's how I imagine myself in 1-2 years: The same.

I'll still be going to school since I'm 14 at the moment, I'll still most likely get good enough grades, I'll still have just a small group of friends (those friends may change though), I still will not have had a girlfriend/boyfriend, I'll still live in the same city, I'll still have the same hobbies, etc, etc. Almost nothing will be different.

• Brohoof 1