Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you imagine yourself in 1-2 years?

Kaela

I dread to think that I'll still be living with my parents and still underemployed like I am now.

However, if things go my way and actually obtain a better job by then, I'll be out of here and moved in with some friends, living my own life from there.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...
I imagine myself being more productive (which is to be expected, since I'm taking a break of sorts currently x3) and confident, with a better idea of how my fantasy world works and ties together. I'll hopefully still be a brony by then, and maybe even be living with/near my special somepony, if possible. :D

In 2 years I'll be entering my senior years at high school, which means a lot more workload. Which means I probably won't be happy.

By that time I'll be something like 17 or 18. So, I imagine I'll have a job of some sort. Not sure what though :derp:

To be honest, I don't have a clue about the future. I'm not even sure what I wanna do right now.

Interesting question. In about 1 year I will be graduating high school (woot woot) and leaving to go to college. Hopefully I will still be posting cool pony music stuff on my YouTube channel, and I also hope to keep my Minecraft server running with many people on it :)

With any luck, two years from now I'll be paid what someone in my line of work ought to, either at my current work (unlikely, but stranger things have happened) or somewhere else.  And I really ought to work on getting my next SolidWorks certification by then.  And probably a much much larger collection of pony toys, because I have no restraint. (Or shame)

In high school filling out packets. Because that's the extent of the education my school offers, so I'll do it whether I like it or not. I should have my driver's license by then, and I imagine I'll spend a lot of time driving my sister to her friends' for parties and sleepovers and whatnot, as well as doing groceries and going to the movies. I plan on getting a job, too, just to save up money on the side. You know how expensive college is? Better save up now while my expenses fall on my parents.

But yeah, that's it.