Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you imagine yourself in 1-2 years?

Kaela

Hopefully making friends from my new LGBTQ school. Getting a Mic and having a gaming PC, study more of psychology and possibly taking voice acting classes if my family's financially stable enough. Tyats what I hope at least, probably none of these won't happen until several years later. Just keep dreaming and hoping. :)

In one or two years I imagine that I will be more independent. I'll have graduated college with my AA and high school by then; and have my drivers license (currently in progress, haha). I hope, though, that in the next two years that I will go to Japan to study abroad -- or at least as a tourist. I love that country so much!

Done with college, living on my own, still holding the job I have now. I wish I could become a best-selling novelist in that time though, so I could be living my dreamXD

• Brohoof 1

I'd be 21/22... the year would be 2017.... so... I'd probably be the same as I am now. And I even got 2 good years left after that! Woo my future is like a big ol' field! Flat as a fucking pancake! But you know what happens when you reach the end of a pancake. a 90% fucking drop.

I'll be finished in University (unless i pursue a doctorate) and i would like to imagine that i would either have my own indie game development studio or some other form of computing business. 

Probably still doing the same old thing, working at QFC, playing league, probably still not in school, nothing major changing, but I know for a fact I won't be living in Renton anymore due to some recent disturbing developments which I won't get into.

I will have just finished my GCSEs, hopefully getting decent enough grades to get me into a decent college/uni so I could study music theory or sound and music technology/production

It's hard to imagine myself in two weeks, let alone an entire year or two.

The possibilities range from having a solid job and house, to living on the street, cold and alone. I have a very bleak outlook on my own body image and life, yet at the same time I'm a generally positive person, if that makes any sense. It's like there's a battle between optimism and pessimism going on inside me at all times.

• 5 months later...

I'd be fully honest about what I'm imagining, but sometimes honesty can be kinda depressing x3 On the positive side, I imagine myself still trying my best to help other people online and make them smile, and making more and more progress with the stories I want to write. :)

I dont really imagine everything...because of my low self esteem.

I can only hope, that i will hopefully find a Job and maybe draw a few Pictures again...other than that, i have no idea what might happen in 1-2 years...

I hope everything gets better...

Maybe my Dc Collection will grow a little bit more.

Maybe i get a Girlfriend...maybe...

I'd be in my sophomore year of college, just after finals week, sitting in a student center, eating Panda Express and being DM for a game of D&D.

Oh, and probably really muscular. I started working out a couple months ago. >_<

Well, there are threee possibilities I can see at the moment...

1) I'm working for real as a programmer.

2) I try to get a masters in programming.

3) I go back to college to learn something else, maybe carpentry like my grandpa or some kind of trade/skill.

It would be nice if I was a little healthier too, I'm trying to get rid of some gut. And who knows, maybe I'll make one or two friends in the next few years as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly? I feel as though I'll be struggling to deal with my obligations but at the same time, not caring about it.