Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you imagine yourself in 1-2 years?

Kaela

I imagine myself like this:

post-28830-0-62740300-1451175834_thumb.jpg

In all honesty though, I think I will be attending University in either Germany or Denmark.

• Brohoof 1

I kinda don't want to, then cause it might not happen. XD

I kinda don't want to, then cause it might not happen. XD

It's a real wild card for me. I might still be working (*sigh*), I might somehow be back in school (which would sadly probably not be in my best interests), or there is a distinct possibility that I may not be around anymore. As to exactly how or why, I will keep that one to myself.

you will, nothing will happen to you. If you ever feel you need someone to talk to then dont hesitate to give me a on at any time... *hugs you tight*

• 2 years later...

Working in an office and pining for the days of my youth when I could spend long hours in the sunshine, like my envied co-workers, who I shall torment severely for being younger. prettier and better than me. 

I imagine I will probably be about the same in 1-2 years. I'm very fortunate to have an awesome career. My astronomy and electronics collection will probably grow some more.

It's kind of hard for me to give a definitive answer, but here are three possibilities:

1. Dead, because I couldn't take my life as it is and killed myself (pretty likely as of now)

2. Working a low wage job, and finally releasing the tabletop game I've been developing

3. Still suffering after my dad finally dies from his self-inflicted lung problems (highly unlikely)