Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you imagine yourself in 1-2 years?

Kaela

In about that time, I hope to be living with my BF permanently, and we can love each other to our heart's content without worrying about any take-backs. :)

But there's always the path of depression, darkness, self harm, and suicidal hankerings, you know... I'm not saying this will happen if I don't live with him permanently within 2 years, but I frankly think it's a solid possibility. After all, life for me would really suck without him. 😔

Edited by Spider Demon

• 3 years later...

I am once again posting hopefully that I'll hopefully be in New England in two years. I'm poking fun at myself here because I said that in my last post in October 2019. Life is unpredictable. The pandemic happened shortly after that post and turned everything upside down.

Now I have done a lot more research, have a particular state and city metro in mind and things are gearing up to happen possibly before the end of the year. In October of 2019 it was but a pipe dream, but now it is not only possible, but a straight-up necessity with the way things are in my state.

Considering I've been in the same place for the best part of eleven years, already. I would say... in the same place. It is not so bad. Our family may have some issues. But it is a peaceful life. We have turned this place into a retirement home for us. Even if I inherit from my family, everything will fall apart, like sand between my fingers. Because I lack the necessary autonomy to keep up with such responsibility. That fighting inside of most people. I do not feel it to such extent. That necessity for competition, to invest, to make more. The child reveals things to me.

So, things will continue on this tumultuous path until it all fades away. The child is wise. He knew the fate of this family since the day he was born. I tried to build something, but the group is so fragmented on an individual level, that nothing can be achieved, and we need the support of each other. Like crutches to crutches.

Edited by They call me Loyalty
Wordage.

Depending how I feel among other things in a few months, but perhaps a masters degree in business. 

7 hours ago, StarlightNyars said:

Depending how I feel among other things in a few months, but perhaps a masters degree in business. 

I can't wait to hear when you make it the smile on your face will be great!!!

• 2 months later...

Hopefully I'll have a beach ready physique. lol. But kidding aside, I'd like to have a much more muscular physique. Something like 15% body fat with abs and v-taper.

I'm close at 18% BF and can just see the onset of abs. Have a bit of a v-taper too. Just need to keep working out harder than last time!

• 5 months later...

I can tell you if I'm not where I wanted to be now in 1-2 years (arguably longer), my pessimism realism will only further be fueled.

To answer this question, I don't know, because 1-2 years ago, I pictured myself happy and fulfilled as of now. I'm not.

I expect to be the absolute queen goth business woman I've envisioned for myself. I'm already halfway there. I'm in the field I need to be. I just need to climb the ladder a bit higher.