Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

80's newborns won't be young anymore this year, isn't it disturbing?

RainbowMau

I mean, people born in 1989 will turn 25 this year, which is not young anymore and I know it cause people here told me despite my arguments, so that means from this year all of us who were born in that decade will turn into FULL ADULTS!!! And that will be until we turn 55-60 (yes, elders), I mean, all of us who entered that decade will all be in the stage were people start declining, we'll all start to look old, all our brains will be fully-developed (declining for those born in 1980 who will turn 35) we can't hang out with younger people anymore and in the stage they treat us like garbage if we don't follow the rules, in other words none of us will be young anymore!

Isn't that disturbing? (If you were born in that decade, of course)

Edited by RainbowMau
  • Brohoof 1

Actually, what's determined to be an 80s kid is more based off if you were born in the decade before it, because that would mean you grew up in the 80s. Most people born in the 80s would more classify as 90s kids. 

If you slice it this way, it's more shocking how some 2000s kids are already off to college.

• Brohoof 7

Actually, what's determined to be an 80s kid is more based off if you were born in the decade before it, because that would mean you grew up in the 80s. Most people born in the 80s would more classify as 90s kids. 

If you slice it this way, it's more shocking how some 2000s kids are already off to college.

Does that mean I'm a 2010 kid???!!! Uggghhh...

Does that mean I'm a 2010 kid???!!! Uggghhh...

No, looked at your profile, you were born in the 90s so you're a 2000s kid. A 2010s kid would be kids born from like 2003-2012. And yes, 2000s kids and 2010s kids are two different things and grew up with different things.

• Brohoof 1

No, looked at your profile, you were born in the 90s so you're a 2000s kid. A 2010s kid would be kids born from like 2003-2012. And yes, 2000s kids and 2010s kids are two different things and grew up with different things.

Yeah but I were born at 1999, that is technically 2000 :o

Yeah but I were born at 1999, that is technically 2000 :o

Wait, never mind, never go full retard :P

Makes sense, my teens started in 1998

I was born in 1999 but, I grew up in the early 2000s. I grew up with lots of great stuff like classic Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network shows. I feel bad for the kids nowadays who have to grow up with crap like Breadwinners and Sanjay and Craig.

• Brohoof 1

I know the feeling. I'm an late 80/90s kid, having practically grown up on Nickelodeon and DiC cartoons. It's a shame no kids will ever know what pre-9/11 America was truly like (here's the scary thing, everyone born after that is no older than 12).

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I was born in 1999 but, I grew up in the early 2000s. I grew up with lots of great stuff like classic Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network shows. I feel bad for the kids nowadays who have to grow up with crap like Breadwinners and Sanjay and Craig.

I met most of those shows aired on Nickelodeon, (Rugrats, Rocko's Modern Life, Spongebob Squarepants, Pippi Longstocking, Kablam) Cartoon Network, (Pokemon, Hamtaro, Card Captor Sakura, Dexter's Laboratory, Powerpuff Girls) Discovery Kids, (Popular Mechanics for Kids, Ghost Rider) and Fox Kids (Monster Rancher, Digimon, Beyblade) when I was older than 13 and that goes from 1998 (when we started having cable at home) to 2002, so it was like a second childhood for me :P

OK, I already edited the title.

Edited by RainbowMau
  • Brohoof 1

I mean, people born in 1989 will turn 25 this year, which is not young anymore and I know it cause people here told me despite my arguments, so that means from this year all of us who were born in that decade will turn into FULL ADULTS!!! And that will be until we turn 55-60 (yes, elders), I mean, all of us who entered that decade will all be in the stage were people start declining, we'll all start to look old, all our brains will be fully-developed (declining for those born in 1980 who will turn 35) we can't hang out with younger people anymore and in the stage they treat us like garbage if we don't follow the rules, in other words none of us will be young anymore!

Isn't that disturbing? (If you were born in that decade, of course)

Speak for yourself. I'm still young, and I was born in 1979!

:angry:

• Brohoof 3

I'm 37 years of age and am on a message board posting about technicolor cartoon ponies. If that isn't young I don't know what is. :)

25 isn't old. 40 isn't old.

And bingo was his name o. I was born in 77 was a kid in the 80's and a teen in the 90's. I consider myself an 80's kid though. :)

• Brohoof 4

That is right this year all people born in the 80's will magically turn into these guys.

Being born in 1986 I thought I would be prepared. So I have plenty of adult diapers, oxygen tanks, a good nursing home picked out and a nice casket so all I have left to do is sit back and wait until Mr. Grim Reaper pays a visit because I am old washed up has been and it is all downhill from here apparently. Me being a complete smartass aside the last time you could call mid 20's-early 30's old was back during the Dark Ages when people were lucky to live past the age of 5 so I am calling BS on people being born in the 80's getting old.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy