Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

80's newborns won't be young anymore this year, isn't it disturbing?

RainbowMau

Not so much. Based on rumors of course, babies of this generation will have a life expectancy of over a hundred years old. As long as technology increases, we have a higher chance to save lives and possibly improve them.

I think we tend to over estimate our ages. I remember thinking being 21 was getting on up there, now I look back and think how young that was and wish I could go back. I believe older people will say the same for people my age.  

Edited by whitetiger187

I consider myself to be more 90's than 80's, considering I missed out on the 80's, and the 90's were just starting to pick up. Anyway, of course it's not disturbing. I can't say it is since I'm 26, and the thing is that I'm still a kid at heart. I love anything childish, but I do miss out on things little kids do nowadays. Like playing in the play areas at McDonald's. I used to LOVE it when I was growing up. I can't really think of anything else but... yeah.

• Brohoof 1

I mean, people born in 1989 will turn 25 this year, [...] (declining for those born in 1980 who will turn 35)

I was born in 1980, and I'm fairly certain that I won't be turning 35 this year. That would be next year.

You're only as old as you feel. Yes, I get random pains in my joints, but on the other hand I think that I tend to relate better to my kids' friends than I do with my kids' friends' parents!

Edited by Vital Spark

Like walk around in a mall yelling "WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE AND WHY AM I HERE!?" to random strangers

You can't get away with that at 25 (which is apparently old according to this thread).

Or at least, I got odd stares.

I consider myself to be more 90's than 80's, considering I missed out on the 80's, and the 90's were just starting to pick up. Anyway, of course it's not disturbing. I can't say it is since I'm 26, and the thing is that I'm still a kid at heart. I love anything childish, but I do miss out on things little kids do nowadays. Like playing in the play areas at McDonald's. I used to LOVE it when I was growing up. I can't really think of anything else but... yeah.

I freaking LOVED those ball pits. They took those away in a lot of McDonald's and Burger Kings near where I live. It's a dying breed.