Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

applejack is orange?

Neko

WAIT

APPLEJACK IS ORANGE?

just found that out now, woah.

i always thought she was light brown, or tan. always.

thought it looked good with her brown cowboy hat and her dog winona.

has anyone else ever thought applejack was a shade of brown?

These are the ponies' coat colors.  Numbers don't lie.

post-26336-0-69686200-1415233607_thumb.jpg

The one that surprised me was Rarity.  She's not pure white.  I tried multiple images to make sure I was getting the most pure lighting and such.  She's definitely a touch in the blue spectrum.  Call the colors what you want, though.  I call Twi lavender.  I always thought that color was called lavender.  Perhaps I'm mistaken.  I would call AJ orangish-tan.  Or tanish-orange.

• Brohoof 1

Is she.... Orange Jack? Dun dun dunnnnn!!!!!

Maybe its because since her brother is already red, they don't want applejack's colour to be red too. I guess. 

but since she's a main character and as much as we all love Big Mac, he's just a supporting character.

one would think that AJ and the other's main sixer's would have been made before the rest of them?

:huh: you know what Apple Jack would say to this?

:wat: AJ: Fussing about my color isn't gonna bring in the apple harvest! you wanna talk that stuff, go to Rarity. :pout:

:catface: I can totally see it. :derp: lol

Edited by Lucky Star
  • Brohoof 1

The subject of this topic has little potential to spark discussion between many members and, as such, would be better suited to a status update or a blog. When creating a thread, please remember that the goal is to start a conversation with room for many people to chime in and give their own viewpoints on, and that sharing events of an anecdotal nature would be better done elsewhere.