Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Hoof in Two Worlds

Midnight Starfall

Assassin's mind is full of imagination.

"Violence.. what will happen to ponyville if I stab one pony?"

"Why am I thinking this kind of stuff."

Assassin speaked to herself loudly

"Oh my gosh when will the school be over? I want to go back to ponyvli- I mean home."

"Wait a second school. oh buck I need to get there right now." Ocean thought to himself. He had got so caught up in talking to Chain that he completely forgot about the fact that he had class in the human world.

He ran as fast as could, and he jumped through the portal and continued running to class. He knocked on the door and walked in already preparing his alibi should anyone ask him where he was. He walked to the teacher "I'm so sorry I'm late I just completely forgot. Sorry I don't know why. It's so unlike me."

Mrs Cake walked over to Fushia. "Their not here honey, they left awhile ago." "WHAT?! Um, I mean, thank you.." "No problem dearie!"

*Now what? I can't believe I blew another friendship! I'm not so good at this making friends thing anyway...I'll going to relax a bit.*

Fushia ran through the streets of Ponyvile until she came upon a cloud above a hidden alley glowing pink. She jumped through feeling good that cloud would always be there when she needed to escape once in a while. She landed on the tramoline she usually jumps through the portal with and bounced onto the side walk.

"OWW!!...ah! I'm still in my PJ's!...Don't tell me I forgot about school today too?! UGH! You know what universe?! I can only take on so much!!! I"M DONE!!!"

Fushia marched down the streets furiously while other people were staring at her. She decided to walk around untill she calmed down. As she was storming down the streets she tripped on a crack and landed stomach first. She graoned and yelled until she saw a glowing light in between the ground and fence. It turned  out to be another portal in a tree.

"Another portal! I'll get sit right here in front of the tree portal and wait for whoever *yawn* comes..back....Zzzz"

@@Midnight Starfall,

"Is that so!?" Veigar exclaimed angrily. He couldn't believe his only way of self-defense was being hindered by this new dimension. "And yes...Or...so I believe. The last thing I remember was that I was walking through the Everfree forest, I bumped into a tree accidentally and the moment I winked, I was here! That sounds like warping to me, if you ask me." Veigar sighed and looked at Skyla again. "I guess you are enjoying your time here...aren't you? I can't say the same, to be honest. I lost my magic...but if this is what you want to do, I guess I'll join your little party."

(I was supposed to wait for Storm Shine, but I pulled an answer rather quicker than expected.)

@@Veigar the Dark Lord@@Midnight Starfall

Storm looked at the robed individual. "Well, yeah.. The lack of magic in both the human body, and the world itself has pretty much made your staff useless here..." He informed the other male. "Pinkie and I also came from Equestria, though the loss of my wings is a bit annoying..." Storm informed Vieger, frowing a bit. "Yeah! I totally came here with Stormy, though we used his magic necklace thingy to get here... Not a tree!" Pinkie pitched in, laughing happily.

"This world has some oddly odd oddities of weirdy weird terms and stuffs...." She chirped. "Somepony is Somebody, Coltfriends and Marefriends are Boyfriends and Girlfriends... It was confusing.." Pinkie continued, trailing off at the end. "Heh, yeah that's been Pinkies only actual complaint since we got here..." Storm informed the others. He blinked, remembering something, "Oh yeah, that and the use of artificial dyes and flavors..." Storm mused as Pinkie puffed up her cheeks hearing that. "Well yeah.." She said, "I mean come on, who serves fake lemons or strawberries?" Pinkie asked, offended at the idea of using such things in baking. "It's just not right!"

@, @@Veigar the Dark Lord,

"They use that stuff because it's cheaper to use than to use real ingredients. I personally don't care for it myself, so sometimes I'll go to Equestria to eat," Skyla explained to Pinkie.

She turned to Veigar. "You say you ran into a tree? Then you didn't get warped here, you ran into a tree with a portal in it, I suppose. The portal I use is embedded in a tree, so I guess it goes the same in Equestria." She paused. "Enjoying my time here? I hope I do, since I don't come from Equestria, I come from here."

Edited by Midnight Starfall

@@Midnight Starfall,@@Veigar the Dark Lord,  

Pinkie sulked for a bit, but cheered up at Skyla's comment. "It's still not right, cheap or not... But I'm glad to hear some pon- people... Understand that..." Pinkie replied with a smile worming it's way back onto her face. Storm smiled as well, glad that Pinkie was feeling a little better about the issue. "Tree portals? Huh, we just use my magical necklace/pendant/bracelet thingy..." Storm commented thoughfully.

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

"The cutie mark on my shirt will teleport me here, but I don't use it unless I can't get to the portal. How did you get the bracelet?" Skyla asked curiously, wondering if he found it randomly or if he was actually supposed to get it.

She wondered if she was also actually supposed to find the portal, or was it accidental?

@@Midnight Starfall,@@Veigar the Dark Lord,

Pinkie gasped, "Story time!" She squealed happily, barely remembering to keep the volume low-ish. Jumping over to sit in Storm's lap, eliciting a small 'oof' of surprise at the unexpected collision, she looked at him with wide sparkling eyes and smiles. Storm chuckled at her childish actions before clearing his throat, "Well it's honestly not that much of a story..." He began. "I was testing something new for those times that I break the sound barrier, but I messed something up..." Storm informed the others around himself. "I miscalculated something or other, and lost control tumbling back down towards the ground... I managed to slow myself enough to prevent serious injury but all I remember is landing on something odd, a flash of light and a feeling of weightlessness... Then I woke up in this world looking like I do now, with this around my neck..." He finished his story, fishing out his pendant and showing it to the others.

(OOC: we have beed to long without any school stuff actualy happening sooooo....)

*the school bell rings*

@wolfsclaw

And shes in my class why does something like this allways happen I mean I know she was but...still "oh hello Ocean class has started take your seat and we will get started with class"  well now time to read a textbook that I, my self learn form sometimes

@@Midnight Starfall, @,

Veigar heard how different this horrendous world was. He didn't care much to be honest, the only bad thing that he had noticed so far was that his magic nullified. His staff was of no use in this realm. "Alright..." Veigar said lowly. He listened to the other pair of humans talk and he just thought about what he could do. Then, he closed his eyes and started to think about how to start a new leaf in this new world. His ears went from listening to them to his thoughts, which were much more important than a weird boy with Pinkie Pie on his lap. After a few moments of thinking, he looked back at them and sighed. "I am guessing you have no intention of returning to Equestria. So as long as we are here...what shall we do?"

hey! sorry for this message. I am at the wrong place.  I hope you don't mind if I drop in here.

I would like to participate. here is my stuff I want to use to roleplay

Alright...

Black hair, average size hair. Average hight.

Brown eyes.

Wears:black T-shirt with lightning on the sides and lightning bolts from the shoulder to the chest. Black pants,

Heavy shoes, a bit like dante his shoes(Devil may cry4  ( a videogame) Don't know or you know that game.)

Is it accepted?.... I am sorry if interupted

Edited by eps-3-freak

@@Veigar the Dark Lord

Storm and Pinkie laughed. "Oh of course we're going back to Equestria!" Storm replied happily. "Yeah! I've still gotta plan parties and help out at Sugarcube Corner after all!" Pinkie agreed. "Heh, Sugarcube corner is at least 70% less cute without you Pinkie.." Storm chuckled. "It would be 100%, but the Cake twins are pretty cute kids...." He said thoughtfully. "But it's definitely a hundred percent less beautiful!" Storm declared with finality. Pinkie giggled, "Yeah, those two are cute.. But they're also a real hoof- er.. Handful!" She informed Storm with a smile. "I don't doubt it...."

Fushia was dreaming peacefully by the tree portal waiting for any other humans/ponies to talk to. Unfortunetly she fell into a sleep while waiting. It was her favorite PJ's, they always helped her  fall asleep like THAT!

(Could you guys come over to Fushia?  :( She's so lonely right now...)

Eps walks towards the tree and notices Fushia

"Hmmm...? Why is she sleeping here...?" Eps looks around to see or there is someone else around the area.

"*sigh*... well, I can't just leave". 

Eps opens his travelers bag that he has on his back. This bag contains emergency supplies. Eps pulls out a My Little Pony plushy.

"Alright, here we go" 

Eps places the plushy against Fushia. Eps sits down.

"Is it just me or is.... *yawn* it peacefull anad quiet... around here... something I don'tsee to often * yawn*."

Eps falls asleep on the ground.

@@Midnight Starfall,

Storm was out on the field getting Pinkie's "Riding time" In since she insisted. Pinkie herself was on his back as he ran, and noticed Skyla waiting out by the front of the school, though she seemed to be a  smallish speck in the distance.. "Hey Stormy, look! It's Skyla!" She exclaimed, turning his head in that direction. Storm smiled, already knowing she wanted him to run that way. "Wheee!" Pinkie shouted as Storm picked up the pace, leaving a large dust trail behind him from the speed. After a moment he skidded to a stop next to Skyla. Pinkie jumped off his back and greeted her with Storm. "Hey Skyla/Hi Skyla!" They said, waving with matching grins.

"well thats the last class for the day and I don't need to do anything else...time to go back home" chain walked out of the school when he droped his wallet "uh" chain moned and tryed to pick it up when he drops his keys "its like something wants to keep me here for something" *picks up keys and wallet* *drops wallet* *picks up wallet* *drops keys* "oh come on!" 

@,

"Hiya," Skyla said, waving back.

"We should be going, but is Veigar coming with us?" she asked, looking around the front of the school for him.

"Should we wait a little longer?" she asked the two.

In the meantime, she set her backpack and her books down on the lower stair.

@,

Ocean was walking out of the school. He was excited to see that chains was history teacher. He still disliked school, but this at least made school bearable.

Suddenly he looked over and saw a girl with familiar pink hair and slightly pinkish skin. He made a double check to make sure he saw correctly, and sure enough he did, that was Pinky Pie he was sure of it.

"Hello I think I have seem you before. In a place called Equestria. Have you ever heard of It?"

@wolfsclaw @Storm Shine @Midnight Starfall

*after droping his things for the 500th time looks over to Ocean with to other students* "I wonder how they are?" *chain walks over to the students* "hello Ocean how are these people with you?" chain asked hoping to here that they were friends or something else good

@,

"Yeppers! I'm Pinkie Pie and this is my boyfriend Stormy!" Pinkie chirped. Storm chuckled as Pinkie picked him up in a big hug. "Yeah I'm Storm Shine, but you can call me Storm! nice to meet you."

@@Midnight Starfall,

Storm turned to Skyla, "I'm not sure, but it can't hurt to wait..." Storm replied, thinking of sitting down as well before turning around to see Pinkie looking at him with pleading eyes. "Pinkie I don't think-" "Pweeeeaaaassssee?" She asked, drawing the word out like taffy. Storm sighed. "Fine Pinkie, fine.." Pinkie gave a small cheer before jumping onto Storm's back again.

Storm chuckled a bit, "We'll be back soon I guess..." He informed Skyla and Ocean. "If you want to talk to us just call out, I'm sure Pinkie or I will notice...." Storm continued before Pinkie spoke up again. "Yeppers! Now come on Stormy, run! Fast, run really really fast!" She exclaimed. Storm shook his head with a smile, turned on his heel, and ran towards the field quickly turning into a blur rapidly headed into the distance and circling around the field. Pinkie whooped and hollered, probably heard throughout the entire area. "Wheeeeee!"

Black Sparkle or known in the human world as Jeremiah finally woke up and went looking around for his watch and tablet when he got his tablet and watch he placed the tablet inside the watch's storage system and watched as the tablet went inside the watch. He then pressed a button on his watch (which he invented) and he was off to his normal day of life in the pony world, a unicorn with metal wings.

Later when he was done he soared up into the clouds and was at his home in the clouds of course that was after he went to visit his cousins, Princess Twilight Sparkle and Spike. So when he got in his pony house he pressed a button on his watch and suddenly the holographic screen came up as he laid back and started watching the last episode in season 4. But as he did Skyla jumped in front of him and he quickly grabbed his watch as the screen went down.

(Hmm it seems once I post no one else does :( I'm never appreciated)

Edited by EB Creations

@EB Creations

Eps appears out of nowhere behind Black Sparkle.

"Not so fast!... I love this episode let me watch it with you"

Eps sits down besides Black Sparkle with popcorn in his hoof/hands.

"You want some too? I don't want to get fat so I never eat too much stuff like popcorn or chips. Want chips? I have some with me."

Black picks up his watch and again pulls up the holographic screen and puts on the episode.

"So ah how did you do that" said eps.

"I'll never reveal it" said Black Sparkle "Just as I'll never reveal how I got wings and a horn."

The episode started and the 3 ponies were sucked into it along with the watch.

"What was that?"

"I used a watch to pull us into the episode."

Edited by EB Creations