Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Hoof in Two Worlds

Midnight Starfall

"You know, I never really got into machines. I wanted but never had the time, so I mostly am busy with magic, but this... this is just plain awesome. Let me geuss, you are not from around here are you?".

Eps eats a sack of chips that appeared out of nowhere while watching the episode.

Edited by eps-3-freak

"No I am but we'll let's just say this kind of machinery is stuff that hasn't been created in this world or world, umm well let's just say world E4r7h it's kind of futuristic" said Black "And another thing I should say the watch is infused with an equal amount of dark and white magic I too use magic but the amount is about half a pony uses in their untie lifetime but luckily using the magic I have alot of magic in my systems currently so I also study magic."

The song had started in the episode world the 1st song they hear and a coke appeared in his Black's hoof.

Edited by EB Creations

"Let me geuss, you are from *Whispers:*The human world.

It wouldn't suprise me if you were. Am I right?"

Eps still concetrates his eyes on the show while he is still talking to Black.

"You wouldn't be the first one who can travel between worlds. Say... are you from the world that I just named or from another?"

Eps still watches the show like nothing strange happened.

"Well depending on what you look at *whispers* this technology hasn't even been found out by the human world you see I once casted a advanced spell I call it advanced because only alicorn's should be able to cast it and it made me go into the future for a entire day."

Black just sits drinking the coke.

"If you know that they don't have it yet, it means you have been there. Are you originally from there or from here or from another place?"

Eps stretches his back.

"it's funny... there supose to be more people who are from the human world, but I haven't seen them in a long while, I wonder where everyone stays"

Eps sits back and stopt eating.

"It's funny...  how somethings can go... one moment you are yourself and then you discover a hole new world that was hidden under your nose all allong."

@,

Skyla looked at her watch, waiting to see if Veigar would come. "I don't think he's coming," she said to no one in particular.

She looked to where Pinkie and Storm ran, seeing them run through the field, just a small dot in the distance.

She was getting impatient, she hated waiting.

@@Midnight Starfall

Pinkie tugged on Storm's ear, "Stormy... I think Skyla wants to get going...." She informed him, looking over towards their aforementioned friend. He smiled, "Alrighty then Pinkie, hold on tight!" Storm exclaimed, turning around and sliding to a stop before quickly running back towards Skyla. Soon Storm was skidding to a stop next to her, "Hey Skyla! I guess Veigar isn't coming, so do you want a ride home? Stormy can drive us in his car!" Pinkie asked excitedly from her position on his back. 

@,

"Alright," Skyla agreed, wondering how they knew she wanted to go. "We're going back to Equestria, right? I need to put my backpack and stuff down before we go," she said, not wanting to bring her homework with her and have to do it during the party.

She picked up all her stuff, ready to go at last.

@@Midnight Starfall

"No problem!" Pinkie chirped. "Though you'll have to direct me as I drive..." Storm chuckled. "Yeah... Storm senses and Pinkie senses don't do well for stuff like that... Falling objects, weird occurrences and other random things yeah! But not so much on directions.." Pinkie told Skyla happily as Storm walked towards the car. "Pinkie, I love you.. But I think it would be a good idea for you to get off my back before we get in the car.." Storm said. Pinkie nodded and hopped off his back with a grin, "Okie Dokie Lokie!" She chirped. "Skyla do you want to sit in the back or the passenger seat?" Storm asked.

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

"Okay, I'll give you directions," Skyla said, remembering where she walked from to get to school. She followed them to Storm's car as she talked.

"It doesn't matter to me where I sit. I'll sit in the back if you want me to," she offered. She pulled he backpack off her shoulder and stuffed her binder into it so she didn't take up too much space.

@@Midnight Starfall,

Storm chuckled as Pinkie immediately started hopping from one foot to the other and waving her arm.  "Oh! Oh! I call front seat!" She exclaimed. "All right Pinkie, I'm sure you can take the front passenger seat..." He told her with a smile. "Yay!" She chirped, clapping her hands together happily. Storm opened the door for her to get in and closed it behind her before heading over to his own seat, opening the passenger door behind his before hand. "All right, just direct me where to go and I'm sure we'll be there in a jiffy!" Storm said happily, starting the car.

@,

Skyla got into the car and closed the door when she was in. "Okay. Go straight and then take the first right," she said, thinking it all out. "After that, go to the second to last house on that block and that's my house. If you want me to repeat that, don't hesitate to ask," she said politely.

@@Midnight Starfall

"No problem" Storm replied with a smile. Following the given directions, he took the first right and stopped in front of the second to last house. "All right, we're here.." He told Skylar. "If you want to drop your stuff off and go to Equestria with us using Stormy's Pendant, than feel free to come with! It's cool and swirly and colorful and kinda confusing!" Pinkie exclaimed happily, "Though if you just want to meet us there, that's fine too!" She chirped.

@,

"I'll drop my stuff off and come right back!" Skyla called over her shoulder as she ran into her house, dropped off all her school stuff on her couch, and ran out. She was worried if she met them there, she would actually get lost on her way to Sugarcube Corner.

@@Midnight Starfall

"All right, we'll just wait here!" Storm called. "Hey Stormy?" Pinkie asked, "Yeah Pinkie?" He replied. "Huggles?" She asked Storm, holding out her arms with a wide innocent eyes and a large grin. Storm sighed with a smile. "Alright Pinkie, but you'll have to get in your seat buckle up once Skyla gets back..." Pinkie squealed, "YAYS!" She chirped, jumping over and hugging Dan happily.

@wolfsclaw @Midnight Starfall @Storm Shine

"hello Ocean how are these pon I mean people you are with?" Chain wanted to here they were friends or at least new aquantences  that were geting along "I just want to know there not doing anything bad to you that I have to help"

"I sense... a shift.... of energy.... a gate is going to open."

Eps slowly stands up and sais: "black, I'll watch the rest of the episode later, right now I need to go somewhere else"

Eps leaves the house where Black Sparkle were watching the episode.

"Let's pay someone a little visit. Now.... where is the energy of the gate coming from..."

Eps closes his and concetrates on the changing energy... eps opens his eyes when he sensed something and starts to look around.

"There!"

Eps starts to rush in a random direction.

@,

Skyla dropped off her backpack and grabbed another bag, the bag she takes with her when she knew she was going to stay overnight in Equestria. It had spare money, an extra toothbrush, a blanket, a pillow, and a couple snacks. The bag itself was purple, and decorated with pins and patches of different trends and interests in the human world.

She ran out to Storm's car, pulling her bag in with her. "Okay, I'm ready!"

@@Midnight Starfall

Pinkie pouted as she hopped back into her seat, but quickly cheered up at the thought of the soon to be party. "Alrighty then, we'll be making a quick stop at my house and then we'll head on to Equestria..." Storm informed Skyla.

Storm parked in front of his house and turned off the car. Fishing out his necklace, he turned towards the other two, "Alright, grab this and we'll be on our way!" Storm told them cheerfully, holding the pendant out for them. Pinkie immediately grabbed the necklace, and they both waited for Skyla.

Edited by Storm Shine

@,

Skyla swung her bag over her shoulder and stepped out of the car, closing the door on her way out. She saw Storm pull out his pendant and Pinkie immediately grab it. Skyla reached out and grabbed it, waiting to be teleported to Equestria along with Pinkie and Storm.

@@Midnight Starfall,

Storm smiled, "Brace yourself.." He warned Skyla. "Three, two, one.. Here we go!" Storm exclaimed. "WHEEEE!" Pinkie squealed as they were sent spiraling through a vortex of swirling,  twinkling colors. As they fell through the vortex their bodies began the painless shift from Human to Equine. "Ooff!" Storm let out, as he landed roughly. "Oof!" Again, he let it out as Pinkie landed on his back. "Oopsies... Sorry Stormy!" She apologized. "Not a problem Pinkie..." He chuckled slightly as he stood back up.... Or, attempted to.. "Just a minute..." Storm said, putting a hoof to his mouth and blowing on it, re-inflating his recently flattened body.

"Alrighty then... Where's Skyla?" He asked, realizing that he didn't see her. Pinkie shrugged, "Maybe the portally thingy has a delay for three pony-people?" She guessed, putting a hoof to her chin thoughtfully.

@,

Skyla felt the portal envelop her and she felt the transformation from human to pony, feeling the wings on her back and her arms into legs, her hands into hooves..

She felt her land belly-first onto the hard-packed ground, landing a couple inches away from Pinkie. She had a light-purple saddlebag on instead of her purple bag she carried with her.

"Oww," she moaned, picking herself up.

@@Midnight Starfall

Pinkie pointed from her position standing on Storms back. "There she is!" She told him excitedly. "Hey Skyla! You okay? The landing wasn't too bad right?" Pinkie asked. "Mine was pretty soft!" She informed Skyla with a smile. "Yeah, because you landed on my back..." Storm pointed out, though he was smiling. Pinkie giggled, "Sorry Stormy..." She replied, trying to sound sorry, but failing due to the giggles escaping her mouth. "Like I said, it's not a big deal Pinkie.." He told her, waving off her apology.

@,

"I'm okay," Skyla said, stretching her four legs and her wings, ignoring the pain on her stomach. "When are we having the party?" she asked Pinkie, looking up at the morning sun.

"And, since I'm coming to the party, do you guys have a place for me to stay? Might as well stay here after the party."

Black started immediately following Eps because Black knew where it was coming from.

"Hey you do know why there is a surge of dark magic right" said Black when he caught up to Eps as Eps looked confused "Well you see I've studied all of Equestria, it's history, in a nutshell I know all about it I even wrote books about it and to sum up the dark surge let's just say whenever someone enters Equestria or leaves Equestria into or from another dimension a amount of black magic is passed along and also if you want a book of Equestria to read I'll hand you the 1st one."