Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you drink coffee on a daily basis?

simply creative

125 users have voted

1. 1. Do you drink coffee on a daily basis ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't drink coffee

Majority of the people that I know drink coffee on a regular basis (preferably Starbucks coffee).

Unfortunately I don't drink coffee because I am afraid that coffee will stain my teeth.

Ive heard that coffee is actually healthy for you.

Apparently drinking coffee reduces the risk of liver cancer.

• Brohoof 5

*points at avatar* Well of course. Although I might not drink it everyday, I go to Starbucks almost everyday because they have awesome frappucinos and free WiFi. :D

• Brohoof 4

Never been to a Starbucks...seriously those fancy coffee shops are just overpriced and overhyped. I bet the coffee I brew at home is just as good.

I have a 34oz mug right next to me (empty now, but I've been sipping on it since 7am) ....so yeah, I guess I like coffee...I can't live through the day with caffine in my system in the morning. Whether it be a caffine pill, an energy drink, or coffee....but coffee is the best of the choices I have.

• Brohoof 5

I do not drink coffee every day, or even drink something caffeinated. I will get a coffee every few days if I need a pick-me-up. I prefer caramel frappucinos, even during cold months. If I'm not having coffee, then I'll probably have tea (preferably green tea), or a soft drink like Mountain Dew. :D

Coffee is disgusting. But I still drink it, because a majority of mornings in any given week I'm waking up at 5:30 am and going nonstop until I go to sleep at around 2:00 am. There's no way I'd function with no coffee! 

• Brohoof 2

Never been to a Starbucks...seriously those fancy coffee shops are just overpriced and overhyped. I bet the coffee I brew at home is just as good.

I have a 34oz mug right next to me (empty now, but I've been sipping on it since 7am) ....so yeah, I guess I like coffee...I can't live through the day with caffine in my system in the morning. Whether it be a caffine pill, an energy drink, or coffee....but coffee is the best of the choices I have.

I agree 

Starbucks is really overpriced.

• Brohoof 2

I'm actually brewing a cup in the next forty minutes - need to stay awake for Dungeons & Dragons with my friends.  I try to limit how much I drink, though, mostly to avoid forming a dependency on it, but also so that it has more of an affect when I really need it.  I actually like the taste of black coffee, which I can't really explain.  It's not something I would describe as appealing.

I usually drink iced coffees (preferably mocha and white chocolate mocha) and mocha frappucinos when I'm on my down side of my mood swings or when I need a boost. However, drinking these can result in butterflies in my stomach most of the time.