Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

And that's how MLP forums was made...

Twentypercent

I mean... Hi everypony! Just a simple brony from SoCal originally from Washington DC. You can probably guess already who my favorite pony is from my name, haha yes, it's all true. Dash's personality is an exact mirror of mine its almost creepy, I guess you can say she's what drew me into the show first seeing the "Mods are asleep. Post ponies" pictures everywhere with her face plastered on it, and of course the "Rainbow Dash likes girls" and "Chicks Dig Me" pictures too and I had to figure out what this was all about, noticing that the images were pretty high quality animation I figured I'd give an episode a shot. Well you can figure out the rest, I got hooked instantly.

Former marine, current helicopter pilot and mechanic, beer loving, fast driving, gun shooting.... brony. You woulda called me that a couple of months ago I probably would of looked at you like you were from Mars, but here I am! I love the brony community and these forums are looking great! Hope this site grows big and blows up!

Oh yea I'm huge into cars (drifting, autocross, gymkhana, time attack) so just a shutout to any gear head ponies out there!