Plato's Pony

Most Attractive Princess?  

106 users have voted

1. 1. Most Attractive?

• Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadence
    • Princess Twilight

I don't think I need to say anything..... you should all know who I find attractive... yup Cadence...... yup she's soo attractive. Yeah anyway enough with being a smart ass.... 

Luna duh how could you not find this attractive... or better yet just sexy.. 

post-16621-0-27302400-1417318822_thumb.jpg 

post-16621-0-13813500-1417318862_thumb.jpg 

post-16621-0-75081500-1417318895_thumb.jpg 

See! she so damn hot!..... now stop looking at my wife.... HEY! what did I just say! Stop! 

• Brohoof 1

I don't think I need to say anything..... you should all know who I find attractive... yup Cadence...... yup she's soo attractive. Yeah anyway enough with being a smart ass....

Randys tat4.jpg

554ee0f005593e1f2bbec6304a06a6d3.jpg

9bf5c78135b11e785ee5ebe2fddba7a1.jpg

See! she so damn hot!..... now stop looking at my wife.... HEY! what did I just say! Stop!

You shouldn't really be posting that on the forums.
  • Brohoof 1

You shouldn't really be posting that on the forums.

Lots of things good sir I "Shouldn't" be doing... but I do them anyway and if they wish to banned me or kick me so be it... never on anyway so. and if you don't like it.... its very simple... don't look at it...

• Brohoof 1

Lots of things good sir I "Shouldn't" be doing... but I do them anyway and if they wish to banned me or kick me so be it... never on anyway so. and if you don't like it.... its very simple... don't look at it...

Ok, if you like looking at that kind of stuff go ahead I'm not going to judge you.
  • Brohoof 1

Good, even if you did... I don't mind go right ahead and judge away my friend! Because I really don't care :) have a wonderful night.

No, I don't like judging people for what they like at all. You have a good night too.
  • Brohoof 1

hmm, Luna is most physically beautiful I guess. She is mainly blue ish colors and BLUE is my fave color. Also she was totally cute when originally back from Nightmare Moon state. I think best personality goes to Cadence, a lot of people think she's all shallow but from Twi's flashback we know she is super amazing! CELESTIA IS STILL BEST OVERALL PRINCESS THOUGH!!!  

Solar Empire unite!

attachicon.gifRandys tat4.jpg

attachicon.gif554ee0f005593e1f2bbec6304a06a6d3.jpg

attachicon.gif9bf5c78135b11e785ee5ebe2fddba7a1.jpg

That third picture looks more like a colt than a mare.

• Brohoof 1

Attractive?..

Well, by personality standards, it's a tie between Celestia and Cadence

Celestia's calm, respected, and motherly nature makes her a definitive and amazing princess to behold, always thinking for others and making sure everyone is happy is a plus for me

Cadence, while most would say by looks, I find her adorably interesting at best, her sweet views to spreading love and prosperity to all she meets also makes her a well established princess with a wonderful personality

PS: I don't find them physically attractive, but personality wise, I appreciate and respect them

I'd have to go with Luna on this one.. Celestia just didn't get the element on looks.

Princess Platinum would be a close second though :proud:

• Brohoof 1

As far as just looks go, Princess Platinum wins hoofs down.  Then again, she is obviously the one who takes the most care for her looks.  Factoring in personality, all the Alicorns are OK, but I'd go with Luna 1st.  Cadence has sort of a greyhound look & they've always struck me as a little insecure.  Maybe it is the "lean & hungry look" they all seem to have

1 MAJOR kvetch.  In the episodes, to me Twilight always looked a bit chunky.  Not fat, by any means, just Definitely NOT Anorectic & relaxed about it. (Sort of like Jade Chan, if you ever saw those toons)  In the EQ Girls, they made her fashion model slim bordering on scrawny.  Hated that.

• Brohoof 1

This poll is lacking the only right answer, and also title is wrong, Queen Chrysalis naturally is the most attractive, already on her own holy self. But to spice things up she can look like anyone else!

That way you can have them all.

Oh, and of course that would also mean you make her stronger! Such a beautiful co-dependent relationship! And sweeter becomes the deal when you take into account the fact that then you'd be a king to entire empire of waifus of your choosing, isn't that a harem of fun right there?

Edited by Sheogorath
  • Brohoof 2

This poll is lacking the only right answer, and also title is wrong, Queen Chrysalis naturally is the most attractive, already on her own holy self. But to spice things up she can look like anyone else!

That way you can have them all.

Oh, and of course that would also mean you make her stronger! Such a beautiful co-dependent relationship! And sweeter becomes the deal when you take into account the fact that then you'd be a king to entire empire of waifus of your choosing, isn't that a harem of fun right there?

Chrysalis is considered a queen, though.

My vote goes to Celestia. As she is physically attractive being tall, long legged, and slender, her calm demeanor and almost mother-like aura makes for a very comfortable pony to be around. Not to mention her voice is as beautiful as she is, soft and warm, but sincere. Also she has vast amounts of magical power and knowledge, she is very strong and something about having so much power and using to for true good is just strait up attractive. All the princesses are attractive, Celestia is just my cup of tea.

• Brohoof 1