Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Do You Find Attractive?

halcyonharlot

Hmm... interesting thread.  I read about 8-ish pages and then just jumped to the last page and read the new ones (btw, whoever bumped this thread, thanks, seriously, I like this thread).

Okay, so, here goes:

First, just because, I'll describe my own self - I'm 6 foot, ~180 pounds, green eyes, brown hair with a slight red tint that is wavy, broad shoulders... a typical "farmers build" if you will... And, I always have facial hair, sometimes a full beard, sometimes just side burns and a goatee.  

Now for what I like in a girl:

Shorter than I am.
I like 'cute' not 'hot' however general and stereotypical that might be.

I like just about any hair color, as long as it's not short hair - I like medium to long hair.

Hopefully this isn't taken in the wrong way... but... preferably white.

Don't really care about her weight, except I don't like overly skinny girls... 

Annnd yah, that's all for looks; I'm not too picky.

As far as personality goes:
Like I am myself, I prefer introverts.

And I guess if I'm gonna be bluntly honest...

I'd prefer our political/societal/lifestyle views to be similar.

Not that I wouldn't date someone who has different views than me - I have before...
But, let's be honest - it'd be difficult if a situation occurred where we were on "opposite sides" of the fence.
Basically, I'm kind of traditionalistic in my views.  Not that I'm a hardcore/radical righty on the political scale, buuut, I tend to lean a bit to the right.

Eeyup.  That's about it.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know why, but I'm really in to short and small girls, not like the pedophilic "small" I mean like most of the girls I'm into struggle with being underweight. to put it into perspective, the last person I was attracted to was 5'3" and was like a hundred pounds, and she was sixteen.

I remember when I answered a Facebook post where I had $5 to make the perfect girlfriend, I ended up choosing confident, faithful, and hot. If i had to add anything else, it would be smart and classy.

Intelligence, politeness, wit, social competency and confidence. I despise rude people and have contempt for the willfully ignorant. 

My girlfriend is absolutely gorgeous!

I'm 6'1" but I'm really attracted to short girls. IDK why, but I just like shorter girls. And my girlfriend is 5'1" so that's great for me.

Awesome thing is, she's only twelve days younger than me.

Best relationship ever.

Over the past year, I've gone through a sad love experience that taught me many lessons about love. It also made me that much aware as to what I wanted in a future girlfriend/wife. And now, I shall begin by listing just a few characteristics that make a girl attractive...

• Attentive: I want a girl who wants to listen to me and who wants to be a part of my life. I want a girl who remembers things I say and I want a girl who wants to remember things about me. Not to hound on me for them, but to complement me. At my end, I want a girl who I can be attentive to. I want a girl who interests me and who I want to know more deeply. I want to remember her and I want to complement her as well.
  • Emphatic: I want a girl who understands where I'm coming from with my worldview. I want a girl who understands me when I'm feeling down and saddened. I want a girl who is able to support me as a result of her empathy towards me. I know I have my issues and that she has hers, but in any case, I want to support her through her bad times too. I want to understand where she's coming from with her worries and problems, and I want to be able to pat her on the back or give her a loving hug to show that I understand...
  • Dedicated: I want a girl who wants to spend time with me, not because she's obliged to or because she feels guilty, but because she wants to be with me and because she wants to be my friend and my companion. I want a girl who I would be willing to give time with and who would be worth giving time to. I realize that it has to go both ways, and that having a relationship requires a huge level of dedication. Even if our schedules go in disarray or something awful happens, I want to at least be able to know that we're still there for each other. As Buble said in his famous tune Everything: "Whatever comes our way, we'll see it through."
  • Similar: I can't stress how important this one is for a girl to be attractive. I want to know that we share the same values and the same goals. I also want a girl whose hobbies I can be interested in and a girl who's interested in what I do because it's a huge part of me.

I feel these four traits are the most important for me when it comes to finding a girl. I began to realize that a lot of girls who look average become very pretty and beautiful in my sight once i find these traits in our friendship. Although I have to admit... I'd like a girl who makes herself look proper and neat around people. I don't want a girl who doesn't know how to dress politely around others and I don't want a girl who doesn't understand decency.

I wanted nothing more than a woman to love me for who I am and I'll do the same.  HOWEVER, if she loves taking showers every night as much as I do; yes, yes and yes. :wub:

I had a paragraph of stuff but it made me sound like a sexist pig.  I don't want people to hate me for misunderstood information.  :blush: 

• Brohoof 2

@Nit Pick

I had a paragraph of stuff but it made me sound like a sexist pig.  I don't want people to hate me for misunderstood information.   :blush:

Honesty, dear friend, honesty.

Here's me, sounding like a sexist pig.

Well, although my favorite pony ever is Pinkie Pie, I admit I'm really fond of the element of honesty, which belongs to Applejack, so let me make a really honest list:

I do think body features are beautiful.

I like all sorts of hair, my favorite being natural auburn tones, close to an actual irish ginger, but I am also a HUGE fan of women who manage to have black hair with that straight fringe (bangs? English is not my first language, I mean the hair in the forehead), and still look super cute.

I find white and black skin both very attractive, and I find it much more attractive when they seem to be healthy.

I also have a thing for asians, mainly the South Korean ones, GOD THEY LOOK SO HOT WITH THEIR KAWAII SMILES.

Oh yeah, smiles are great, and I won't even mention breasts and asses because I'm a man and those are highly attractive to any men who isn't asexual or homosexual (I don't mean to be disrespectful at all, I just don't see homosexual men being turned on by those things)

Oh, having proportional features, like lips size, teeth size, nose size... etc.

So, as you can, pretty much every physical attribute attracts me.

________

Personality: as long as she's nice, respectful (and by respectful, I don't mean a person who won't cheat on me, since I don't believing in cheating, but I mean someone who understands I have my schedules, that I can't be with her 24/7, that I need my space and time and etc) and if she agrees that an open relationship is a great idea, she has me in the palm of her hands.

Gosh I sound like a horrible person here... but this is all true, see y'all :)

Edited by Caleb Rosengard

I have everything I want from my girlfriend already :squee: : loves hugs and cuddling :wub: ; cares about me a lot; pretty adorable (so that's literally attractive, to answer the topic's question :P); and..yeah :wub::squee:.

Appearance-wise... it's weird. When I was with my first boyfriend, I thought blond hair and blue eyes was the most attractive since that's what he had. My current boyfriend has black hair and brown eyes, and I think he's really attractive, sooo...  :wacko:

Personality is most important for me. I want to be with someone who cares about me, likes to make me happy, supports and understands me, etc. So I can pretty much only fall for someone who's a really close friend of mine.  :P

It's a coincidence that all three of my relationships have been brown haired and brown eyed girls :lol:. I love you too :wub:.

Edited by Super80 Wolf
  • Brohoof 1

I'm gonna sound like an a**hole for saying this, but I'm really into fit people, because they work hard to look like and it shows determination, and that's hawt.

Why? I don't see why you'd be an asshole for having a sexual preference. The assholes are the people who tell you that your preference is somehow offensive, and worth less than their own.

If you're more into body than personality, that's okay. Who are they to tell you it's wrong?

In terms of physical appearance, I LOVE facial hair. I also like it when guys are tall. These things aren't necessary, but I like those things a lot.

A good personality is pretty important. I don't want to date a meanie. :P Common interests are pretty awesome, of course. 

I'm very lucky because my boyfriend has all of these features and more  :wub:

Well, there's quite a lot I would like, but I can give a general idea:

Physical traits:

• I hate girls who wear A Lot of make up. I think it takes away from their true beauty
  • I hate the idea of plastic surgery, you should be happy with yourself the way God intended
  • I'm turned off by girls that have huge breasts and butts (I know I'm going to come under fire for that one)
  • I'm not a fan of short hair (usually, there are a few exceptions)
  • I would like for her to be roughly around the same height I am (6' 0"), and somewhere close in age (a few years each way)
  • A nice smile, one that kind of melts hearts

Personality traits:

• Sense of humor (big one for me)
  • Someone who enjoys trying new things, taking risks
  • Obviously someone who digs MLP
  • Someone who isn't overly concerned about her appearance
  • Someone who knows haw to have a good time, and enjoy life
  • No girly girls here, she's got to have some "man" in her
  • Someone who's easy to get along with, and flexible (not literally)
  • In general, I would like her to be there for me, as much as I would be there for her.

Edit: believe me, there's a lot more that I look for, but at the same time, I am open minded, and there are things I can forgo.

Edited by Smash N Dash

Umm....

Affectionate & Loving

Assertive

Witty & Intelligent

Kind

Funny

Any pony that resembles Fluttershy's personality is hawt to me, lol. It shouldn't matter what somepony looks like, we all get old and crusty, but the personality remains...  ;)

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, I've found everything I've ever wanted in the boyfriend I have now.

He has a smile that melts my heart and when he smiles his blue eyes light up. He has the BEST laugh I've ever heard. 

I love how his hair grows out. I prefer his shorter hair, but he looks great either way. 

He has the perfect sense of humor. Most of the time we're together, all we are doing is laughing. Hahahah.

He is caring and kind. Over all he is my best friend. He always has been. And the things I found attractive in him when I met him, still stand until this day. He's just tooooo cute.  :wub:

Sorry for the SUPER cheesey post. I just have a lot of love for Soctavia. :)

• Brohoof 1