Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Do You Find Attractive?

halcyonharlot

It is a combination of various attributes; physical and otherwise ~ 

Physically, not taller than myself (5'10) and slender fits the bill. I must state - by slender I do not mean skinny but rather fine curvature should that make sense.  Someone who has an inner sense of wonder, a renaissance girl ~  enjoys the natural world ~ a romantic, a good head on her shoulders as they say. If a fun time for her is laying along the shore of the beach at night and looking at the stars with binoculars; to me that's like finding a Unicorn. Many girls I meet around here do not care for the natural wonders of our world like I do.  :(

-but that's what I find attractive, in short.  :)

• Brohoof 1

I fInd Japanese guys who wear eccentric clothing and loads of make up attractive. Like hell if I'm afraid to admit that.

Okay so... I do find personalities more attractive though. lol I'm serious. I absolutely adore PelleK's personality so much because omfg. I love guys who are really sweet and adorable! Those are usually the best kind.

Also, Japanese boys with adorable puppy dog faces:

img-3520711-1-6405608I.gif

By the way, these are all things I find attractive in my fangirl crushes. THOSE HAD BETTER COUNT.

it counts, I've had my fair share of fan girl crushes where Japanese boy bands are concerned.

ever listened to "super beaver"/)brohoof. I have.

I found out about them through a awesome slice of life anime.

Damn, their lead singer has the voice and face of an angel.

I tend to like the ab covered guys in concept, but I've never had an actual crush on someone like that.

I normally end up having crushes on people who are a bit chubby, but that's normally a coincidence, since what I'm really attracted to is intelligence, if you're really smart, done, I've gotten a crush....

but it's not as simple as that, I pay too much attention to hobbies to date someone who doesn't share them with me, and fandoms are my life, and just like a old fashioned jew, I don't marry out side of the faith. He's gotta be an otaku, an otaku who's into similar anime as me, and reads manga.

Manga are a must.

he's gotta be into yaoi too since it's a main one.

Playing video games, like minecraft, WoW, skyrim, oblivion, pokemon,

and a brony too, obviously.

I like guys I can talk to for hours, I don't just date people after meeting them.

my sister is like this and I just don't understand how her, or any one can do it.

my mother, brought a guy home from the bar and then ended up dating him for eight months

of lip service and fighting.

NO, if I ever date someone, it'll be someone I've known for a decent amount of time.

at least a year of friendship, a couple years of dating, and then perhaps a question on bended knee :blush:

Edited by Lucky Star

• Taller than 5'11" (which 5'10" is my height).

Likes to smile most of the time.

Always has a pocket watch.

Somewhat cut beards are okay.

Sense of humour.

Being an introvert (as I am an extrovert).

Just being themselves.

I like tall peeps, facial hair is cool, glasses are mmmm. Being a gamer is VERY attractive to me. And I like people who don't really take offense to anything. Those kind of people go a long way with me.

I like tall peeps, facial hair is cool, glasses are mmmm. Being a gamer is VERY attractive to me. And I like people who don't really take offense to anything. Those kind of people go a long way with me.

Well I also do like gamers, don't really meet gamer girls often though  ^_^

if you must know I shale tell.... but don't expect anything more then friendship

-Writers

-Musicians

-USSR fanatics

-Gamers who are equally matched or slightly better.... or almost as good as me

-people who are more feminine

-people who are just as creative as me

-non closet brony

-people who are honest

-people who are funny

-people who are different from the rest

-and finally people who can see past my mask (I have yet to find someone who could)

I'm into gothic chicks. I'm pretty sure it runs in my family. The goths at my school were actually the cool kids. Even girls who just where dark clothing and makeup catch my eye. They tended to stand out among all the bright colors, bleach blondes, neon nail polish, shiny lip glosses & spray tans I'd see at my school. The whole rocker chick look is cool too. Taller is good. I like tall.

Also, wearing guy clothing is preferable. Forget the sweats, yoga pants, skirts, dresses, flip flops, ugg boots & heels. Go with the sneakers, converse, regular or black boots.  Jeans (blue or black), cargo pants, cargo shorts or painter pants. T-shirts (preferably band ones), the layered shirt look, denim or leather jackets & vests are a bonus, especially if they have patches. The victorian-ish or goth apparel would be awesome to see.  

Less makeup is good. I believe the point of makeup is to make it look like you're not wearing any. Somehow that notion slipped past this generation. With all that glitter, foundation and hot pink lipstick, it's not hard to see. Unless you're going for something striking, like a darker appearance, it isn't necessary.

Haven't thought about it beyond that. I'm not around women my age that often. Or people around my age in general. It's usually old folks or young teens. Being asocial, in the middle of nowhere, doesn't help either. 

-Not needy or high matinence

-not overtly feminine or overtly male. I want a woman to be able to go out with me and enjoy the outdoors with me and get dirty without caring but also don't want her laughing at how hilarious my fart is. A balance is in order

-intelligent and well educated.

-no views on anything that are just plain wrong or stupid. I don't however if her political views are different than mine

What traits do you find attractive in a potential boyfriend/girlfriend/companion/love slave? Physical traits, personality traits, whatever! Let's all just gush about what we like in the other half to our romance sandwich. For me, it greatly varies from person to person. I might like one guy with a full head of hair, and I might like another bald! Blue eyes are great on some girls, but on others it doesn't do much for me. But there are some things that I pretty much always find attractive for all eternity until the end of time itself: -Being taller than me -Da chubs, although I'm also quite partial to slim, petite women as well -Body hair -Facial hair -Good hygiene -Halfway decent sense of fashion -Nice hands -Big noses

me, its more personality, how they treat other ponies,  ostly if they have all aspects of the 5 elements of harmony (if only magic was real) as well as how well me and the other just gets along in general 

Already posted, but I LOVE girls who care about the environment and appreciate nature.

I'm also fascinated by stars, planets, galaxies etc, so someone who'd go stargazing with me and study distant objects in the night sky :squee:

I like beards, but stubble beards in general. (This on guys, not girls, just to be sure, duh!)

Besides that I need someone to watch TV series and movies with me on the couch.

And someone who can take a joke. (and not too clingy)

If this set person happens to a Brony, I wouldn't mind at all.

Edited by Pucksterv

I like beards, but stubble beards in general. (This on guys, not girls, just to be sure, duh!)

Besides that I need someone to watch TV series and movies with me on the couch.

And someone who can take a joke. (and not too clingy)

If this set person happens to a Brony, I wouldn't mind at all.

What kind of TV series, huhuhuhuh?  :wacko:

I find magnets attractive, how they're able to connect with other metals, it's so amazing how they do it. I want to marry a magnet and have other magnet children.

I've come to that point in my life I have no idea and since your brain tricks into thinking your girl/boyfriend is handsome, because you're so in love with them anyway.. So yeah, again I think Macbooks are pretty attractive but Lenovos are stable, so yeah..

What kind of TV series, huhuhuhuh?  :wacko:

To much to remember, here are some I do remember:

- Game of Thrones

- The walking dead

- mlp FiM (duh!)

- Once upon a Time

- Arrow

- The flash

- pokemon (almost had 3 seasons)

- New Girl

- Breaking Bad

- Castle

- Criminal Minds

- Attack on Titan

- Spice and Wolf

- Rizzoli and Isles

- Buffy the vampire slayer

Always looking for more  :lol:

To much to remember, here are some I do remember:

- Game of Thrones

- The walking dead

- mlp FiM (duh!)

- Once upon a Time

- Arrow

- The flash

- pokemon (almost had 3 seasons)

- New Girl

- Breaking Bad

- Castle

- Criminal Minds

- Attack on Titan

- Spice and Wolf

- Rizzoli and Isles

- Buffy the vampire slayer

Always looking for more  :lol:

I see the Walking Dead, Castle, GoT and Criminal Minds in there.

:P

• 4 years later...
(edited)

*DIG*

Physically speaking, I pay attention to more lean men that are slightly taller than me (I'm 5'10) with a more moderate amount of muscle and body hair. Not to muscular or hairy (I find excess of both to be unattractive), or not muscular at all (I still like being able to admire a guy's musculature). Though it doesn't matter much at all.

Personality-wise, I'm attracted to nice guys. I absolutely adore a man who consistently complements me in a romantic way. :blush: Also, I like intelligent men that I can have insightful discussions with, and men that share my sort of nerdy interests. At least, some of them. A little goofiness also goes a long way. :P 

Edited by ~Angel Dust~

She's got to be loyal. Especially in the Army, there's a lot of girls who sleep around with multiple guys, and it's really off-putting to me (and unhealthy as well, so). I'm very insecure, I need someone to assure me that I'm good enough for them. Outside of that, I'm down with pretty much anything. Ideally she's more outgoing than me (because I'm not at all), but I feel like I'd get along better with an introvert. Quiet or outgoing, intellectual or dumb, geeky or whatever the antonym for that is, I really don't care. She's just got to be loyal.

Bonus points if she's physically attractive, though. I pay attention more to blondes, short girls, and girls with non-brown eyes. Extra bonus points if she's a gamer, or if she likes to watch TV. She could get me into watching some shows (I don't watch TV on my own :v).

Also why does nobody talk about ponytails? I think they're adorable!

My ideal manly sandwich toppings must include inner strength and conviction, chivalry, humor and a great smile. If he also happens to be a cartoon fox that would be a really big bonus. 

in terms of personality I like people who are laid back, confident and funny

in terms of appearance all I want is a dude that is tall and has a nice beard

26 minutes ago, mini said:

in terms of personality I like people who are laid back, confident and funny

in terms of appearance all I want is a dude that is tall and has a nice beard

Is Santa okay? *runs*

• Brohoof 1