Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Do You Find Attractive?

halcyonharlot

Compassion and loyalty. Not only do I find those attractive, but I believe that they are absolutely essential. I do also like people who like to joke around.

Physically, nothing really stands out to me. I do have my preferences, but I value personality far more.

While I do have physical attraction in of itself, I find that when I find someone with a personality that I'm attracted to, their physical features become attractive to me altogether. Right now that's slightly taller than me, darker and longer hair. Weight-wise, my attraction is all over the place.

Personality-wise, I'm still trying to figure that out. The only words I can come up with are distant, independent. The first one doesn't sound very good... Lol. For other traits, I tend to be attracted to others who have similar interests in music/instruments, who aren't partiers/don't drink much if at all/don't smoke or do drugs, who are non-religious (or at least very light in religious beliefs), who are more liberal, who can make me laugh, who like dogs, and whom have similar interests altogether.

People that outclass me in terms of wit and dominance, and can outdo me in banter sessions. When someone finds that perfect balance between bullying and playfulness and consideration where it just gets me all flustered and stuttery and my knees are wobbling and oh lord please tease me until I cry

On the flip side, I also love pure and innocent people/hearts. Those tend to be my partners, while the formerly mentioned tend to be my uhhh, play mates? 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Shiki said:

People that outclass me in terms of wit and dominance, and can outdo me in banter sessions. When someone finds that perfect balance between bullying and playfulness and consideration where it just gets me all flustered and stuttery and my knees are wobbling and oh lord please tease me until I cry

this too ^

1 hour ago, Xeltor said:

If it interests anyone I'm 6,1 :applehat: 

But I like a bit muscled women

wtf someone taller than me marry me

except I'm actually a fatso not a muscleo so HECK

--

Oh yeah I suppose I find people taller than me very attractive since no one ever is since I'm a GIANT ugh

13 hours ago, Shiki said:

wtf someone taller than me marry me

except I'm actually a fatso not a muscleo so HECK

--

Oh yeah I suppose I find people taller than me very attractive since no one ever is since I'm a GIANT ugh

I guess I’m a rare species :bedeyes:

(edited)

Guys who won't try to resist my seductive powers :bedeyes: 

But on a not so suggestive note, physically, I prefer guys that are a few inches taller than me (I'm 5'10) and guys that are strong but not overly muscular (though I've had crushes on men that were shorter and skinnier than I'd generally prefer in the past). I would say I have more of an appeal to leaner guys, but my BF is pretty far from lean and I actually like him that way. :blush: Personality is much more important to me, though. I really like men who are nice to me and treat me well that are a bit dorky/nerdy (like I am) and are a little bit goofy. I also prefer men who are more laid back and understanding of my issues dealing with anxiety. :sealed:

Edited by ~Dusky~

Physically, someone who takes care of herself, preferably with long hair and anywhere between the regions of 5'3" (160 cm) to 6'0" (183 cm). Not stick-thin but not the opposite either, somewhere in between would be best. Hate it when they're caked in 16 layers of makeup and fake tan 24/7, basically looking like they escaped from Area 51 after a freak nuclear accident.

Personality-wise, someone who is pretty laid-back, intelligent, knows how to have a good time but isn't overly-boastful or narcissistic. Would be a huge bonus if they were into nerd-type stuff. Ultimately, someone who would just be herself and not try to put on a kind of facade or try to be someone she isn't. After all, we guys can see it from a mile away. ;)

• 9 months later...

What I find attractive is anyone that can keep a conversation someone with dreams and aspiration you know someone who likes to exercise. 

To be fair as long as you are healthy then yeah attractive haha. Love petite though.

• Brohoof 1