Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Do You Find Attractive?

halcyonharlot

I don't really have a lot of preferences, but I like girls who don't try to hard to look good, I always say this to my female friends if they're having some self conciousness problems: "The most a girl can do to be beutiful is nothing"

Oh hai Henna.

According to my own strange definition of dating, I have never really dated. My first, only, and current boyfriend and I were "together" from the start save for the couple weeks after we first met. We never went out to dinner before being Facebook official or whatever those little rascals call it nowadays and we never had that awkward standing-at-my-front-door romantic comedy crap going on. Before him, I didn't take much/any interest in boys because they were all really mean to me. I don't look for anything in men because I've looked at one guy (save for elementary school crushes). Thus, I hardly have any preference.

All I can really say is I would like him to be taller than me because I like to feel small, be generally handsome/cute/easy on the eyes, and also that we have compatible personalities (check, check, and check <3).

Fat, nerdy guys and intelligence.

Have I got the guy for you...

Posted Image

Couldn't resist. ^_^

But seriously, glad you think that way - I'm sure overweight nerdy guys everywhere are pleased by your comment. :)

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

The thing I notice most and look for in a girl?

Personality:

Intelligence, loyalty, and wit.

Appearance: I agree with what Swordfishtrombone said. I'm not blind to beauty, but I don't care too much about looks.

Eyes, nose, and voice.

Beauty doesn't last forever. If I'm interested in a life-lasting relationship, I'm going to want someone who'll tough out harsh times with me. I want to be able to have intelligent conversations with my she-mate when we're old. I don't want some hot, busty chick who only focuses on her looks. Personality is the biggest thing for me. Other than that, eyes are also an important factor :3

... Eyes help distract from *ahem* distractions. ;)

Not to mention, they're so nice to stare into! I love eyes :3!

Edited by Guest

Fat, nerdy guys and intelligence.

I'm the second two of those.

Posted Image

Physically (low priority, but nice to have)

-Brown or black hair

-Blue, green, or brown eyes

-petite or slightly curvy

-long hair, curls, or wavy

Personality (high priority)

-Traditional

-Modest

-Polite

-Kind

-VERY feminine

-Graceful

-Motherly

-Loyal

-Wise

-Practical

• Brohoof 1

Most important thing is intelligence. I'm simply not attracted to people I can't have a good, intelligent conversation with (and I don't mean good grades or whatever, I mean someone who can think independently). I also like really sweet girls, and I can't imagine dating someone who isn't also a vegetarian (seems quite repulsing to kiss someone who tastes like meat *shudder*). As far as physical attractiveness goes, I don't have a set of criteria. I find most females to be attractive in their own ways.

Though I am at the point in my current relationship I can't really imagine being with somepony else. She is truly my special somepony. :wub:

For some reason that bewilders me... Hair. I mean look at my Mare Pinkie's. I love how its pink and puffy!

I don'tknow why but i pay alot of attention to a girl's hair.

Hair is awesome. I love jet black hair. I love unnatural color hair (e.g. green, blue, pink). Red hair, blonde hair, brown hair - I just love a woman's hair!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=90L2tzp4dqI&feature=relmfu

• Brohoof 1

Physically, It doesn't really matter to me, but I've known to have a thing for Southern girls (with sexy Southern accents!) and Smart girls (I find it really sexy when they show off their intelligence).
  • Brohoof 1

Hm, well I think for me it would be the following:

(Men)

Green eyes

My height or taller

Younger than me

Well trimmed goatee

Toned arms

Love handles

Button nose

Nicely shaped smile

Good hygiene

Intelligence

Geekiness

Glasses

Brunette

Young yet mature sounding voice

Being secure in their masculinity

Moderate chest hair

Nice ass

Packing well...if ya know what I mean. ;)

(Women)

My height or shorter

Younger or my age

Good Hygiene

More girly than I am

Longer hair

Intelligence

Geekiness

Glasses

Edited by PeachPalette

I don't have any specific preferences about height, weight, hair colour, eye colour or other features. All that matters is if: the person pulls off what they're been given, has the confidence to be happy with themselves and has good personal hygiene. I'll love any combination of colour's or what have you's just so long as it looks good. But, I do confess that, huge noses, call me shallow, I find can be an unattractive feature. It's my only pickiness though, promise.

Personality wise, I'm a lot more picky. I have to be with someone who's intelligent and can hold a conversation above the level of "OMGDSZZ JERSEY SHORE." They have to read, like video games and appreciate fine art, films, travelling and food. Obviously, being nice, caring and relaxed are all givens. But they also have to have a bit of a spark in them and the will to defend their own opinions and views. The people on this forum more then fit this bill 95% of the time, it's just a shame that no one where I live does but c'est la vie!

Edited by Esmeshy
  • Brohoof 1

I'm usually very picky, but I get turned on quite easily too...

Um...okay...

I don't have any specific preferences about height, weight, hair colour, eye colour or other features. All that matters is if: the person pulls off what they're been given, has the confidence to be happy with themselves and has good personal hygiene. I'll love any combination of colour's or what have you's just so long as it looks good. But, I do confess that, huge noses, call me shallow, I find can be an unattractive feature. It's my only pickiness though, promise.

Personality wise, I'm a lot more picky. I have to be with someone who's intelligent and can hold a conversation above the level of "OMGDSZZ JERSEY SHORE." They have to read, like video games and appreciate fine art, films, travelling and food. Obviously, being nice, caring and relaxed are all givens. But they also have to have a bit of a spark in them and the will to defend their own opinions and views. The people on this forum more then fit this bill 95% of the time, it's just a shame that no one where I live does but c'est la vie!

Sounds a lot like me. I personally think my nose is too big, but that might just be me. To bad God decided to be smart and put a whole ocean right there!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LNjKf-c5Sg

• Brohoof 1

A cutie without a brain is like a souped up car without an engine to move it... worthless.

That said, other than the ability to carry a decent conversation, the usual guy things apply. Nice legs, face, shorter than I am, etc.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really have a preference to what I like, and I have no idea, just can't seem to like people as in asking them if I can date them or anything, I would do it, but only my friends from elementary school tell me the truth, so I guess that could be why, because every one lies to me and tries to make me feel like I'm the top then thinks I believe them, which I don't, then they try to make me look like a idiot, but in fact I ignore them and they end up being the idiots, they are not smart enough to know that I really don't believe them; they also want me to do things for them only for their entertainment and I don't enjoy it, so I also ignore them, so I really wouldn't know what I would like.