Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming New Blizzard game: "Overwatch!"

Floris

Pixar Wildstar Halo Starcraft

That's what it is. Just another Ironman, nanotechie armor wearing gun shooting game with Pixar and Team Fortress graphics and humor. Sick and tired of those games.

*Goes back to beat em up games*

Edited by cider float

Took them long enough. It seems they're finally no longer content to ride on past successes. Now let's see how long it takes to cancel this project. Hopefully less than the 7 years it took for Titan.

Feels very much like Sci-Fi TF2 with a Blizzard feel to it.

I know Overwatch is all next-gen and awesome, but I also know there are two things that makes TF2 just as great

- Taunt kills (by the way, are there any other games that have this feature?)

- Full server conga line

Pixar Wildstar Halo Starcraft

That's what it is. Just another Ironman, nanotechie armor wearing gun shooting game with Pixar and Team Fortress graphics and humor. Sick and tired of those games.

*Goes back to beat em up games*

Took them long enough. It seems they're finally no longer content to ride on past successes. Now let's see how long it takes to cancel this project. Hopefully less than the 7 years it took for Titan.

Why so sceptical about this. Just be happy you get something interesting.

Edited by Limeblossom

So.. being the creator if this thread I cannot help but announce that I JUST got a Overwatch beta invite.

Installing as I'm typing this.. So hyped..

Here I thought only youtubers and streamers had a chance..

So.. being the creator if this thread I cannot help but announce that I JUST got a Overwatch beta invite.

Installing as I'm typing this.. So hyped..

Here I thought only youtubers and streamers had a chance..

Wait, what? Like, you got it exactly 30 minutes ago? At first I was really disappointed that I wasn't invited, but now I think that I may still have a chance if an invite for me is just delayed for some reason.

Wait, what? Like, you got it exactly 30 minutes ago? At first I was really disappointed that I wasn't invited, but now I think that I may still have a chance if an invite for me is just delayed for some reason.

There was a second round of invites not that long ago, I think. 

• 6 months later...

I think it's time to revive this topic due to Overwatch coming out very soon and the open beta currently happening.

I've already played the game as I got in early due to pre-ordering the game and I've got to say that's it amazing :D. It's super fun and I've been playing it for hours with my friends. Currently my favourite characters are Torbjörn and Soldier 76.

I think it's time to revive this topic due to Overwatch coming out very soon and the open beta currently happening.

I've already played the game as I got in early due to pre-ordering the game and I've got to say that's it amazing :D. It's super fun and I've been playing it for hours with my friends. Currently my favourite characters are Torbjörn and Soldier 76.

Excited to start playing this, too. Though, I'm probably gonna play it the way a Beta Test was meant to be played, and actually make some feedback, and probably even guides if I feel like it.

• Brohoof 1

One thing that I am hype about Overwatch is that it is very much a superhero shooter. All of the characters have unique skills and origin stories, the organization was founded to combat a global threat, and all of the trailers are to the tune of saving the world.

Really only the original and "Alive" failed to put a lump in my throat from their uplifting feeling. (And the latter mostly because it's actually pretty somber on purpose.)

Guess this thread got revived as soon as the beta came out :)

I've been playing it quite a bit recently, i got the Origins edition so i've been on it the past few days. Currently mainly playing Tracer and Reaper, clearly because they look the best ;)

I've tried out the open beta yesterday, it was cool! :D While I didn't pay much attention to Overwatch before, I'm really liking the designs & playstyle of all the different classes. Each one of 'em feels unique and has their own personality to 'em.

While I'm probably not going to get it (and even if I did I'd spent most of the time vs AI), I'll definitely be checking out the backstory! I'm interested in reading about its characters. :catface:

I just downloaded the beta today and the game is really awesome. There's a lot of variety from the characters and the matches can become very crazy and a lot of fun. I've never played Team Fortress 2 before, but my friend had told me this game is a little like TF2. Seeing videos of TF2 and playing overwatch, I can see some similarities and I'm definitely picking up the game when it comes out.

@@Dynamo Pad: You should play Tf2. It also has MLP servers :lol:.

I think I remember seeing MLP servers on the forum. Is Tf2 played on the computer and/or playable on the forum? I am interested in playing after seeing the Tf2 Analysis Anarchy series, by Joshscorcher, Dr. Wolf, and the other brony analysts. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...