Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming New Blizzard game: "Overwatch!"

Floris

I think I remember seeing MLP servers on the forum. Is Tf2 played on the computer and/or playable on the forum? I am interested in playing after seeing the Tf2 Analysis Anarchy series, by Joshscorcher, Dr. Wolf, and the other brony analysts. 

It's playable for the computer. They also have the console versions, but those don't get support from Valve (anymore) or the mod community (obviously).

I've seen the Anarchy series too :lol:.

Anyone think we should have a list on the OP with everyone who plays the game with their battlenet ID beside it?

Well the OP would need to edit it. Maybe it would be better to ask the mods if we can make an [Official] thread.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love this game. 

It makes me feel like how I felt when I first played league. 

Scared.Angry. And Determined to reach excellence. Not a lot of games can do that to my psyche O_O

CijIjuLUkAEvqXp.png

though I'm still waiting for Blizzard to release some sort of poison/burn based tank arch type. I'm more than happy to skate by with D. Va. She pilots a freakin' Mecha! 

Overwatch is a good game, but I'm not into that type of a game with so many characters.

It's like, for me, TF2 with LoL.

Meanwhile, in the community.

7DxU8WA.png

• Brohoof 2

I LOVE the game! :D I'm not normally a fan of FPS PvP games because I'm not very good at them. But with Overwatch since there is such a wide range of heros of different abilites, I think I'm actually okay at the game! And It's also just a really fun game, plus the lore is pretty good.

Pre-ordered the game a while ago, been playing it quite a bit on PC.

Really love it, and it's more or less a replacement for TF2 for me, as I lost interest in that game because of reasons.

Anyway, my favorite heroes are Junkrat, Tracer, Torbjorn, Mercy, Reinhardt, Pharah, and D. Va.

Overwatch sounds like my kind of game. But I guess that's because I played TF2 A LOT before it started to die and I still play a good bit of LoL. Kind of what this game sounds like it combines together.

(edited)

Been playing it on PS4 24/7 since it released. This is the first game in a while since Battlefield where I feel like I'm definitely going to be playing this for a while.

D.Va and Mercy are best heroes. 

Edited by Holiday

Meanwhile, in the community.

sig-4545950.7DxU8WA.png

Brohoof-worthy :lol:.

I still keep Tf2 as my preferable FPS thanks to being playable on my outdated PC, having more than 7 different modes, fun co-op campaign, mod support and not tainted by a stupid butt controversy.

May Blizzard enjoy the 7 million sold copies of Overwatch, but I'm still not buying it.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Great game, but really, Brony team should be made. Nothing improves it more that a coordinated team with great teamwork. With group voice chat over skype or something. I play as Mercy as random players with whom I play ran thoughlessly into te enemy fire. And no one cares to protect me! But if Mercy die, you die too. Cause those wounds won't heal by themselves... It's a bit boring without people to play with. Perhaps somepony want's to play?

Edited by Missklang

Great game, but really, Brony team should be made. Nothing improves it more that a coordinated team with great teamwork. With group voice chat over skype or something. I play as Mercy as random players with whom I play ran thoughlessly into te enemy fire. And no one cares to protect me! But if Mercy die, you die too. Cause those wounds won't heal by themselves... It's a bit boring without people to play with. Perhaps somepony want's to play?

I am up for forming an Overwatch group.  I was playing it with friends but one friend has an awful work schedule and the other has been growing increasingly frustrated with the game so having another group to fall back on would be great.  I have access to voice chat programs like Skype and Curse which are ideal because the in game voice chat is incredibly difficult to get working.

• Brohoof 1

While I am not really all that into online gaming, this seems to be a game that has my interests due to it's many different characters who all seem to be very interesting and the game itself looks beautiful and has a nice identity to it.

I am up for forming an Overwatch group.  I was playing it with friends but one friend has an awful work schedule and the other has been growing increasingly frustrated with the game so having another group to fall back on would be great.  I have access to voice chat programs like Skype and Curse which are ideal because the in game voice chat is incredibly difficult to get working.

Discord is a good programme for team speaking too ^_^

• 7 months later...

Hey guys, it would be nice playing with fellow bronies once in a while. Here's my battletag STARWANTRIX#2789

Here's Trixie-mei. What do you think about it? I think Trixie is a perfect diablo for Overwatch. Amirite? I can imagine the smug look on her face when she freezes you and then just lines up a headshot to kill you.

meitrix__crossover__by_starwantrix-db07q