Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning A match made in Chaos [Romance, Mystery, Random. OOC]

The Shadow Stallion

@ CheeseChangeling, Fine I'll let it slide since you are new. I like the character, but I would like a little more on personality. Not a how-to-get-her-to-like-your-OC guide lol. (No offense meant. What I mean is like "Is she Brave, loyal, honest, trustworthy. and why :) ) Otherwise I really do like this character, lots of thought and detail in history especially.

@ Shadow Dancer, I'm not really sure about your character give me another day to think about it and I'll have your response. In the meantime I suggest adding a lot more to personality and history of your character. Details, Details, Details!

I assure you this is invested in the plot and the owner of the Hotel. (I will give you a Brohoof if you can guess who it is BY THE END of the RP.)

The end?! I'm pretty sure I know it just from the title of the thread.

So you are still working on your character. Well just tell me when you want another look over : )

Also this goes for everyone. If any of you want a character critic, just send me a PM and I can try to give you some helpful suggestions on how to make your character more appealing to RP hosts like myself : ) (Even though Im not a major RP host lol)