The Shadow Stallion

Planning A match made in Chaos [Romance, Mystery, Random. OOC]

Leon, don't apologize. I like long posts. Means you put thought into it : )

Renegade, you are good to go but you forgot the history.

OK. I usually don't include history, because as a writer, I feel as though you need to make it up as you go along.

Well you make up history from the point you start RPing, but backstory is always important. It also is a good preventive measure against Mary/gary-sueing and Gmodding/metagaming.

That's good to know because I can usually write more than two paragraphs, but of course that would depend on what I'm given to work with.

@Gloomfury

@Dusk Shade

@Royal Blue Jay

You guys are up for the postings! ^.^

@ CheeseChangeling, Fine I'll let it slide since you are new. I like the character, but I would like a little more on personality. Not a how-to-get-her-to-like-your-OC guide lol. (No offense meant. What I mean is like "Is she Brave, loyal, honest, trustworthy. and why :) ) Otherwise I really do like this character, lots of thought and detail in history especially.

@ Shadow Dancer, I'm not really sure about your character give me another day to think about it and I'll have your response. In the meantime I suggest adding a lot more to personality and history of your character. Details, Details, Details!

I'll see what I can add when I have a real computer in front of me phones are ducky for writing stories or characters.

I assure you this is invested in the plot and the owner of the Hotel. (I will give you a Brohoof if you can guess who it is BY THE END of the RP.)

The end?! I'm pretty sure I know it just from the title of the thread.

Feel free to post up your characters but I cannot guarantee acceptance. But I will give fair review : )

Also I understand Shadow Dancer, take your time : )

Okay cool also I did slightly improve the personality. As for the history I'll do my best well I got a small idea but it might just be better then nothing thanks for the consideration.

So you are still working on your character. Well just tell me when you want another look over : )

Also this goes for everyone. If any of you want a character critic, just send me a PM and I can try to give you some helpful suggestions on how to make your character more appealing to RP hosts like myself : ) (Even though Im not a major RP host lol)

You can check my OC out again if you like the addition kinda was an idea but just did its own thing still not the best though but better explains his personality and adds to it.

I would look at your character but the link just takes me to the Roleplay characters archive not your actual character. I think it has something to do with the ) at the end of the link .3.

Aside from the occassional Grammar and spelling error its all good I should say : ) APPROVED

Im hoping from now on people will follow the RP Order and not just respond back and forth between one another x.x

I'll try but like I'm used to using first person instead of third person I'm used to the back and forth between characters and not so much with

Well I don't mind Back and forth personally, but the general RPer population seems to like the Order system and its a good system .3.