Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your facial hair like?

Redeye

I have not shaved since high school. For a long time I just used trimmers to shape a mustache - goatee combo.

Now, I've been growing my beard out for a little over 2 years with very minimal trimming. Lets just say I'm well on my way to looking like one of the Duck Dynasty guys.

it's like just sideburns.  I love facial hair and have tried growing it in all kinds of ways since i was able, and indeed i like many styles including many that i myself can grow and maintain, but just plain good ol slick sideburns is what i've settled upon as my favorite.  it looks great, is easy to maintain, and doesn't interact poorly with my insanely sensitive neck.

I can grow something resembling a goatee and mustache (I look like a budget musketeer if I do) but I tend to shave it off because I just don't have the face for a beard. I'm 24 and I have next to no facial hair, sadly. I'd like to know what it's like to have a massive viking beard but that's just not going to happen.

My girlfriend's relieved I don't have much facial hair, though, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

Glorious.

post-27-0-64027200-1425251359_thumb.jpg

I'll have had it for two years in April, because for some damn reason I decided to shave clean in 2k13.  Never again.

• Brohoof 1

Moustache & beard combo. Got 8 in straight off my chin Scott Ian style. I got facial hair on other parts of my face but it's divided up by patches where it won't grow. So I just shave those once a month and go for the fuzzy unshaven look on the sides.  If I let it all grow out, it would just look like I had 3 separate beards jutting out my face. Gotta have some coherence man. 

Mine's fairly thin and a bit patchy, but I keep it long enough that it looks full. It's also much coarser than my head hair, and it's a reddish brown, whereas my head hair is just brown.

Also, I sometimes wax my moustache into a handlebar. :D

I have a short full beard with a gap between the beard and moustache. I'd like it to be longer but my girlfriend won't let me. I have very curly hair and my beard is no different so it gets straggly as it starts to grow out but would look really good once it gets bushy.

Wait, Americans spell moustache as "mustache"? That looks bloody weird XD

(edited)

I have dark, curly, wiry beard hair. It doesn't grow longer than a few inches, and it mostly only grows on my neck, rather than my face. So... I trim it every few days, using the same buzzer I use to cut my head hair. I don't shave it completely, because that makes me look too young. But I keep the stubble, up to 3-4mm of hair.

Edited by Admiral Regulus