Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your facial hair like?

Redeye

(edited)

I shave any incoming facial hair. :P If I didn't though I'd have a beard and mustache growing. o.o I do not need that at 16. xD I don't plan on ever growing that out either. :P

Edited by Felix

I'm not a facial hair guy (at the moment) but mine grows incredibly and ridiculously fast (I'd have a full beard if I left it for two weeks). I shave at least 2-3 times a week.

Well, I'll just let these pictures speak for themselves.

Before shave:

e16c07ec5d.JPG

After shave:

f02483efcd.JPG

Quite a difference, eh?

:smug: 

~ Miles

• Brohoof 1

A week ago, i had hair pretty much all over my lower face and upper neck, having been left growing for a few months. Right now, some kind of 'Devil's' Goatee with a small stache

Edited by Lord Bradley

I would describe it as...a 14 year old trying to grow his first goatee. It is just awful, It's all thin and patchy and just gross. I've pretty much just accepted the fact that I'll never have a beard or the curly hipster moustache I've always dreamed of.

My facial hair is almost non-existent. ^^;;

I shave probably about once a month, because that's how long it takes for my facial hair to even be noticeable...

• 4 months later...

I rarely maintain my beard, i dont have a mirror to use in my new apartment so i only bother trimming it when i need to look presentable for something :P

Years of wearing a motorbike helmet seems to have given me a slight bald patch on my chin where my strap sits though -.-

I don't have an after pic yet, but here's me with a 4 month beard. I hate not shaving, I just got lazy over winter. I hate having facial hair.

attachicon.gifIMG_1504.JPG

Is that a Destiny shirt i spy? :D

I've had the Ewan McGregor Obi-wan beard going on for the past couple of years. It looks pretty darn identical, both in appearance and colour. I try to keep it well trimmed and under control, but sometimes it can grow a bit wild when I'm under pressure.