Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your facial hair like?

Redeye

I usually shave every two days. It takes a while to shave, and it takes up time while I'm getting ready for school.

It grows pretty fast. In two weeks, I can grow a goatee (or a beard or mustache for that matter, I would assume). I like to keep it smooth though :pout:.

I used to do that when I was in high school. I'd shave on Mondays, Wendesdays and Fridays.

I used to do that when I was in high school. I'd shave on Mondays, Wendesdays and Fridays.

Well I had to do it in high school, and they were pretty strict about it.

Another reason is how painful shaving can get. For me, it really only hurts a lot when I'm shaving the left side of the neck area. It comes out pretty smooth though if I wait more days.

Non-existent.  :fiery:

I have tried growing a beard occasionally in the past.  But by three or four days without shaving my face feels scuzzy and itchy to me and I have to get rid of it.  So I just stay clean shaven at all times.  :proud:

• Brohoof 1

I was like you at your age. I grew a lot of facial hair and I ended up looking easily 5-10 years older.

Nowadays, I shave every 2-3 days and now I have some stubble growing but I'll shave it later.

I have a goatee but I'm going to have to shave it soon

Non-existent.  :fiery:

I have tried growing a beard occasionally in the past.  But by three or four days without shaving my face feels scuzzy and itchy to me and I have to get rid of it.  So I just stay clean shaven at all times.  :proud:

I know how that feels it once bothered me to the point I nearly shaved mine

Waaay back in the dawn of time, I joined the military.  In boot camp, they make you shave every day.  My lip soon came to resemble a hamburger before it is grilled.  I vowed if both my upper lip & I escaped alive, I would never shave it again.  You don't shave, you grow a mustache.  This + sideburns.

I go w George Carlin"s  comment.  "I didn't grow it.  God grew it, I just quit fighting him."

Thoreau said something to the effect "If a man does not march in step w his fellow man, then perhaps it is because he marches to the beat of a different drummer.  Let him march to the beat of the drum he hears, no matter how measured or far away"  The military does not work that way.

So I grow my beard for a snake/big boss cospaly last year and I like the way it look so much that I have had it ever since. I like the way it feels in the winter and the summer (the sweat goes down my beard and not my face in the summer)

post-27007-0-65099100-1415907232_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-33154700-1415907283_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-52081400-1415907285_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-68445500-1415907417_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-61797700-1415907420_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-85109400-1415907869_thumb.jpg

post-27007-0-67641400-1415907871_thumb.jpg

Edited by SolidTwilight
  • Brohoof 2

I haven't shaved in...  hmm, 15 years.  It's basically the facial hair of somebody who started to go through puberty a month ago.  (ALMOST NOTHING)

Edited by Wyzecat

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Here we talk about our facial hair. What's the status of your Beard of Fashion?

For my age, I have a pretty thick beard going on. (Hell, I started growing mustache hairs at 9. 9.)

I'm 14, turning 15 in 2 months, and I almost have a fully grown beard. Of all of my Freshman companions, I have the thickest. I swear, i'm turning into Jontron.

So, what's your facial hair like? Nothing? Bushy and messy?

(Ladies, we all know that you girls lack facial hair, please do not post the blatantly obvious answer of "no" just for kicks and giggles.  :comeatus: )

My facial hair takes 3-4 months to grow 1/4th of an inch. I dont need to shave more than once a week (any more than that and it begins to itch). I'm 22, I cant grow a mustache, only hair on my chin and neck and lightly the sideburns.