Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your facial hair like?

Redeye

(edited)

I shave all my facial hair, if I don't it gets itchy and just looks messy. I'm always mistaken for being younger than I am without facial hair.

Edited by Guest

• 2 years later...

I have a glorious neck beard that needs to be shaved, my hair on my face is kinda patchy but I feel that over time it'll grow out.  Over all, I like my facial hair but I understand that it probably makes me look sloppy with job interviewers... :please:

At the same time, I've waited for a long time to have facial hair for once, it feels like a waste of all my efforts to shave my neck beard.  I'm definitely going to wait for a while to see how my facial hair grows in before even considering shaving it, just need to focus on my neck beard.  Maybe I should ask someone to show me how to properly shave it...

• 2 weeks later...

Thick and long. At the moment maybe little too shaggy, I should book time to barber and trim it a bit.

Good thing that hipster-beards are still in fashion, I look at least little less like a homeless person :lol:

I used to always be clean shaven. But now I occasionally let the hair grow into peach fuzz till I get rid of it. I guess I just got tired of shaving every single day when honestly it's not really necessary unless I'm trying to look nice for a special occasion. Friends don't care. :P

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

well i don't put pics of myself online but this is quite close

Image result for kaiser bar moustache

it's a kaiser bar, it's great for twirling when i'm nervous or just feeling devious

Edited by kaiser5578

On 4/23/2018 at 12:20 PM, Crosswind said:

Baby face:okiedokieloki: I can't grow any even if my life depended on it :lol:

You're lucky. I have to constantly shave off this hairy face.

• Brohoof 1

I normally keep a goatee on my chin. That works as it makes my head symmetrical (matches up with the balding head). Sometimes I add a moustache to that but it makes me look a LOT older than I am so I normally shave it but keep the chin in tact.

My facial hair is similar to this dude's. Although, I have a slightly shorter mustache and the front part of my chin isn't as fuzzy, unfortunately.

Spoiler

short-beard.jpg <- Not me.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Mines is a goatee and not so thick  I keep it. On occasions I do shave it off with a single blade razor. It's an old fashioned one where the blade flips out of the cover.So, I am careful with this very sharp razor. I use shaving soap and have a mug with brush to go along with it. 

I use warm water and use after shave cologne.