Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your facial hair like?

Redeye

• 2 months later...

Clean shaved. Back when I had long hair I also had a thin beard and mustache that I tried to keep fairly neat, but I'm glad to be rid of that. The only annoying part is shaving every other day.

I usually just keep it as stubble or (rarely) clean shaven. I prefer stubble more than anything, I think I suit it better than a full beard or clean shaven. Besides, maintaining a beard is a nightmare. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Not great tbh, probably the facial feature I'm least happy with. It grows all over my face but it's a pretty thin covering, and gets thicker around the goatee area but it still looks a bit pathetic. I usually go clean shaven/light stubble most of the time because that look sort of works with the odd genetics I've been given.

I'd consider minoxodil and microneedling (a YouTuber called 'More Plates More Dates' has championed the effects of this quite highly for beard growth), but all the men in my family had similarly awful facial hair growth at my age and were all able to grow real beards in their 30s - not sure if there's some genetic delay in DHT/5a-reductase enzyme production in my family or something. For now I'll just stick with shaving!