Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite tree/flower

iceestarz

Roses and cherry blossom trees. 

When I'd go to school, there was a row of cherry blossoms trees, I loved walking there. It was the only thing I would look forward to seeing on school days.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

Favorite Tree: Arizona Cypress. They smell so good!  :wub:

Favorite Flower: See the photo. I don't know what they're called. They look really cool in UV too!  :fluttershy:

Flower A_Vis.jpg

Flower A_UV.jpg

Tree: GROOT!

(weeping willows and cherry blossom)

Flower: Aconitum napellus (Monkshood) aka purple poison. The mother of all poison, they even look like the brotherhood’s hoodie from Assassin creed.

859EBF26-EDB4-434B-936C-756FB58CFDA8.jpeg.c2464e2357936b047f221dbcbc434dc1.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite Plant is the canary date palm because I love palm trees at all and the date palm is in my opinion a wonderful palm variant. Saddly that they can not grow here in germany (but at least my second favorite, trachycarpus fortunei, can grow here in the rhineland).

Phoenix_canariensis_ag.JPG

But because of the reason that Palm trees are botanical no trees (because they don't have a secondary growth),  I also have of course other favorites who are real trees.

My favorite coniferes are giant redwoods (which I see really often here in my region, but of course only planted and not natural): 

General_Grant_tree.jpg

My favorite broad-leaved tree is the sweetgum (because of the great autumn colors):

CopalmeDAmerique.jpg

I don't have a favorite Flower because I am more interested into trees and palms, but I really like the whole variation of the orchid family.

PhalaenopsisOphrysPaphiopedilumMaxillari

all pictures are from wikipedia

I love cork oaks, our national tree. My country has so many of them in fact, we're responsible for half of the cork production in the world:
Image result for cork oaks

- But I also really like cacti and lil' Bonsai trees :3

Trees: I absolutely love Cherry Blossom Trees! :D They are so gorgeous!

1664668217_Cherryblossom.png.32fd7e21589f0ff83684a2d3c1fd65d0.png

Flowers: I personally like Red Tulips... Though there are plenty of beautiful looking examples of well, plant genitalia (well that is what they are, right?) are just the most. :twismile:

210473173_Redtulips.png.fc8e5c204a12cbbcf1e089d928a00611.png

• 7 months later...