Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your thoughts on McDonald's?

TheJLeeTeam

Personally, I like McDonald's. I don't have it very often, but when I do, I enjoy it. I do agree that the food is pretty unhealthy, however.

My father and his father and his father before him all fought in wars overseas so that we could eat as many gosh darn burgers and fries as we want! So excuse me if I get just a little bit offended when I hear you lefty ponies trash talking an American institution like McDonald's.

*sob*

Can't you see what you're doing to this great country!? Open your eyes everypony! Before it's too late!

*more sobbing*

I used to think they're pretty tasty but i prefer different fast food nowadays

Oh really? Is that so? Pleeeease elaborate. I'm dying to know what could be better than the Mac Daddy of fast food. Surely you must be under some delusion or mental affliction to think any restaurant could top the sheer culinary excellence of McDonald's?

• Brohoof 1

I for one happen to really love McDonald's. It really is my favorite fast food place. But, not a real fan of the burgers. Mostly the chicken nuggets and the fries are what I eat. If I want a burger I'd go to five guys, or Smashburger.

But, the breakfast are good too, I try not to eat the as much as I did before.

What do you think about McDonald's? I would say there are more McDonald's places then there needs to be. Also their food is some of the most mediocre I've ever tasted because they don't have a very good taste compared to other fast food places. The pictures of their food look way better then how they actually appear which is very dissapointing. Their meals are too small and all feel like kids meals. Also I feel like places like In N Out have better quality burgers. I feel like the best food there are the fries but I think In N Out and Burger King fries are better. I'd say it's one of the worst places to eat.

img-3239373-1-maxresdefault.jpgSo what are your personal thoughts on McDonald's?

"In N Out" sounds less like a restaurant and more like a strip bar.
  • Brohoof 2

Even though I enjoy McDonalds and other major takeaway foods, it's hard to deny the negative effects they have on your self. I quit eating crappy fast food a month ago, and I'm already noticing the positives coming out of it.

- There are way too many McDonalds restaraunts. It seems like just about everywhere you turn, one is there.

(You never see one under construction, either. They just show up  :blink: ).

- I find all fast food to be absolutley vile. (Including McDonalds).

I don't eat it and I avoid it at all costs. It's bad for your health with all of the grease, salt, sugar, etc.

And, it honestly doesn't even taste that good.

- McDonald's food is re-heated and served to you.

The food is not "freshly made". The food sits out until someone orders it.

- There is no such thing as "fresh grown meat" to fast food restaraunts.

The chickens, cows, and pigs are given growth hormones and other things just to make them more fat. They are not fed an appropriate diet and they are treated terribly.

Fun Fact:

The popular chicken nuggets aren't made from fresh white meat chicken. In fact, they're made from "mechanically-separated meat"

(A mixture created when the bones and carcass of a leftover chicken are mixed together in a food processor).

This is what chicken nuggets look like before you eat them:

attachicon.gifF4EB0178-7E3E-472F-8C5F-E42D55EF056B.JPG

Sacred for life jk I will still eat them

Most overrated fast food place ever, granted fast food is not that great for you but Mc Donalds dosen't even taste all that good. If I am going to eat something that is not that great for me than I might as well eat something that at least tastes edible.

• Brohoof 1

Don't really like the burgers but they make nice chicken nuggets and coke, and their hash brown burger or whatever that you can buy at  breakfast time is alright,but everything else is better at hungry jacks and KFC.

Edited by MOSFETv2

I barely go there for food, unless I'm really tight on time. I'd prefer Wendy's, or something sit-down, like a Chili's, or Friday's. 

Also, this Japanese McD's commercial is extremely disturbing.

I have never been all to keen on the food there. However McCafé (not the virus thing) is the best thing I've seen since fast food! It's always nice having being served tea or coffee with a muffin or something rather than settling for greasy food, or even a Croissant in the the morning, and perhaps some fresher products.

I like how they branched out their audience, but other than that I couldn't care less for most of the foods there. Kids seem to love it. That's a good enough excuse for a coffee if you ask me!  :lol:

Edited by Count Crimson