Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your thoughts on McDonald's?

TheJLeeTeam

I only like their fries. It makes a good treat every couple of months.

I prefer Culver's....Best Fast Food in the Midwest!

A better brand of beef DOES make a Butterburger better!!!

They smell so gross and greasy, but I really do like their fries and biscuits. That's where I stop. Not that I can claim that I eat burgers of any kind, because I don't. lol

England doesn't have as many chain fast food restaurants as the US, so out of the main 3, KFC Burger King and McDonalds, I like Mcdonalds the most.

In terms of number of outlets, Greggs and Subway each beat McDonalds in the UK. Frankly I prefer either of them over McDonalds, even if they don't sell hamburgers with chips.

If you want a decent hamburger with chips, most pubs will sell you one bigger and far better than McDonalds, for not that much more money. And they'll provide you with a nicer environment to eat it in. And beer! What more could you ask for?

• Brohoof 1

McDonald's... their premium chicken sandwiches are excellent. Better not refrigerate sandwiches in wrappers with cheese on them though, lest you want the wrapper sticking to the cheese when you decide to unwrap and reheat it... pretty good food for the most part though. :/

Eh, they're all right. I used to love them back in the day, but as I've grown older, I find that Wendy's is BY FAR the more enjoyable option.

I think that their fries and nuggets are good. I might try one of their burgers one of these days (I've been a chicken nugget/sandwich person since I was a kid). Usually I have yet to run into crappy fries or crappy nuggets. I think Chick-fil-a and Taco Bell are a bit better and McDonalds could use a little work, but over all it is a good and cheap place to eat.

Some of the worst food you could ever put in your body. Delicious but an extremely low grade meat, worse then the meat you get from walmart.

A little tip, if you are feeling lethargic or sad, start eating better. You will notice a difference. Ill refrain from digressingg, though.

Mcdonalds is just plain disgusting. I used to eat there when I was about 6, but they have changed rapidly for the worse. The only time I will go to Mcdonalds is for $1 drinks and or ice cream. As for food, you can count me out! :eww: 

I don't like mc donalds, it is for americans and Englishmen. I feel bad for the horses.

Plus I would not even call it meat, I mean. It is not even real food anymore.

I never liked McDonalds. It was always the nastiest food my parents ever made me eat, aside from some school lunches.

You know who makes the best burgers? *I* do. The Regulusburger is truly a delicious sandwich to behold. Five Guys is a close second, followed by Cracker Barrel.

Edited by Regulus
  • Brohoof 1

I never liked McDonalds. It was always the nastiest food my parents ever made me eat, aside from some school lunches.

You know who makes the best burgers? *I* do. The Regulusburger is truly a delicious sandwich to behold. Five Guys is a close second, followed by Cracker Barrel.

ditto on the five guys and cracker barrel though i've never been to the regulusburger before i don't think there are any down by me sadly :(

Here in Canadia, our Mcdonalds are actually pretty quality. I find it kind of strange how different the service is in the states compared to everywhere else in the world...I've heard Australia has awesome ones too, and lots of different countries have nice ones. It seems only the US has a ton of problems with it...a little bizarre really.

I think they should be stopped at all costs. All hail the Burger King!

giphy.gif

Seriously though, the food is practically garbage. Don't eat it... unless you want to. It's your life I guess.

Edited by Roughshod

Foods from McDonalds is very unhealthy, so I eat there very rarely. Maybe it is weird, but I hate burgers from there, the bread look like a plastic and I don't like it.

But ice cream and coffee from mcDonalds are good.

I dont know what it's like where you are but we definitely have far better options than that salt dispenser here. McDonalds is pretty much the final choice for me and I prefer not to use fast food restaurants if I can avoid it.

Edited by FoxOsprey