Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your thoughts on McDonald's?

TheJLeeTeam

• 3 years later...

I have eaten enough McDonald's food for a lifetime probably. It is nasty no matter where you go. Literally only one okay thing on the entire menu to me., and even then I swear it gets worse every time I eat it. I become more and more anti-McDonald's the more I end up eating there. It's probably among the worst fast food chains when it comes to their food tasting downright terrible, and that says something considering I could probably count the amount of fast food restaurants that are actually remotely okay to me on one hand.

Used to like it but Then 1 day, They put Pink on my Quarter Pounder (Which I did eat it, Oops) and now, I don't like McDonald's anymore, The last time I have it is when I had Breakfast Burrito which later that day, I throw up and since Then, I don't want to eat it Anymore.

Edited by It.

I love McDonald's. I eat there all the time. I know the burgers don't look as good as the commercials would suggest, but that's advertising and it applies to every restaurant equally. I like flame broiled better than McD's fried method, but there's just something about McD's that I like. It's consistent and I know exactly what I'm getting every time. It doesn't have to be the greatest meal I've ever had, just satisfying. And McDonald's is pretty much always satisfying. 

3 minutes ago, Total Lunar Eclipse said:

I've tried to eat McDonalds. It tastes good, but it always me really sick. I've mostly given up on it at this point, and if it's the only thing available, I'll just go hungry (much as I'd like to eat it).

Is it anything at McDonalds or just McDonalds in general? I know some who loathe their burgers, but really like their nuggets for example, and vice versa.

As for me, they are OK... not my first choice for a burger joint... but their Big macs are pretty damn good and when their McRib is in town, it... is.. on!

21 minutes ago, GrimGrimoire said:

Is it anything at McDonalds or just McDonalds in general? I know some who loathe their burgers, but really like their nuggets for example, and vice versa.

As for me, they are OK... not my first choice for a burger joint... but their Big macs are pretty damn good and when their McRib is in town, it... is.. on!

I've only ever eaten their burgers and nuggets. Both make me sick. 

Yeah =D It's definitely pleasant to eat.

I started going less often to Mcdonalds years ago since it's not worth the price to me.

Last time I went was a few weeks ago and I legit found a tiny dead bug on a fry.Very disappointed and disgusted. :unsure:

I rarely eat at McDonald's anymore, because I honestly stopped liking the food. I will say that their desserts are pretty good, so there's that.

The only time I'd ever eat anything at McDonald's is during breakfast. Their breakfast is better than the other stuff in my opinon, I haven't had a cheeseburger from McDonald's in several years. The last time I ordered a Big Mac there, it was kinda disgusting. I've also gotten sick from eating there too. :scoots: If I'm gonna eat fast food, I prefer Wendy's, Checkers, or even Hardee's. Their food tastes better anyways. :toldya:

Edited by Who?

I prefer going to Harvey's which is a Canadian fast food chain.  I think the only thing I really liked at mcdonald's was the apple pie but even that I can get at other fast food places.  Also, mcdonald's doesn't have veggie burgers so I don't really see the point going there.

I haven't eaten anything at McDonalds in over 13 years, and I don't miss it one bit, particularly since I can get better food that's considerably healthier for about the same amount at the local Chinese restaurants.

(edited)

I'm with sillyfox, I try to avoid fast food, but there are times when I get a call to pick up a body from a hospital at like 3 am, and a fast breakfast can be a godsend. I try to get the least greasiest thing on the menu but....eh.

As for McDonalds itself, I'm not particularly opposed to it, but it should be eaten as a treat only. Moderation. Something you don't eat everyday. It is extremely unhealthy for you so it's again, something I try to avoid whenever possible. Which is most of the time. There are certainly better burgers out there to be sure, but the better ones are usually more expensive. The other pull to McDonalds is not only convenience, but the price. Stuff off the value menu is extremely affordable.

Edited by Momento Mori
Typo Fixed
  • Brohoof 1

Mcdonalds and fast food in general is disgusting except for the fries. Yes, I only ever ate fries or a chocolate pie from those places. It's disgusting, very filthy. I have decided to eat a more local restaurants, and get food from more local places in general. It tastes alot better for me honestly. But still from time to time fries from mcdonalds is fine. 

I love McDonald's. It's a brand that's cemented itself as a part of American culture, It's Happy Meals, play places, and toys provided many fun moments during my child hood, and unlike a school lunch, I could always count on them to leave me satisfied and full. I'm a picky eater, so having somewhere to eat at with good tasting and very consistent food is important to me. I personally wouldn't ever work at one, but I know people who have and can take pride in having done so. There's still room for improvement for payment and treatment of employees I'm sure, but they also provide an opportunity for young people to find some work and learn a few skills early on.

Also, I love McDonald's for serving me the meal equivalent of a test tube baby produced in some secretive facility from compounds that will remove a few ticks from the clock of life, because I enjoy indulging in that from time to time. I don't go into McDonald's to eat healthy and frankly I think the people who protest McDonald's over that factor should stop. I'm all for people voicing their opinions but if you don't eat there, what you say shouldn't affect my menu options. We should encourage people to eat more fruits and vegetables, to get outside and exercise, but on occasion I want to treat myself with something ghastly. McDonald's is not meant to be your regular eatery, it's not meant to substitute every home cooked meal. It's there for that handful of times there's nothing better or convenient, and when you've earned it.

Wake up people! Treat yourself in a moderate fashion, because I am one among the billions served, and damn it! By all else that I hold sacred, I will have fries with that!

17c369396ce6164ae7226156ab14361f.png

The only thing worth getting to me there is their buttermilk crispy chicken tenders. That with their signature sauce is really good.

The fries used to be amazing, but they kinda declined a bit over time.