Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your thoughts on McDonald's?

TheJLeeTeam

• 1 year later...

I'd be better off eating out of a trashcan than McDonalds lol

I must admit though they have some good McFlurries...

On 2021-11-07 at 4:40 PM, Pastel Heart said:

It's a constant struggle between "this is nostalgic" and "this is trash". But I'm trash too so may as well embrace it~! Free fries and mcnuggies for all!!

You aren't trash, you are like a diamond! Tough and beautiful!

Mcdonalds used to be good until they changed the oil in the fries. They removed the Cinnamon Melts which pisses me off. I haven't had Mcdonalds in a few years and I find them to be over-rated and trashy. I have heard so many disgusting stories about them so I can safely say for sure I am not eating from them again.

• Brohoof 1

I'll eat it if we are near to empty on food or if its too hot to cook in my apt.  I live on a 3ed floor so during the summer is not the best for us to cook in. :scoots:

On 2021-11-08 at 9:51 AM, Totally Winxed said:

I think Mcdonalds is great.  I love their fries, chicken nuggets and hamburgers. 

On second thought. I kind of am disliking Mcdonalds because those foods sometimes doesn't digest right. This same thing happened last week. Sorry, but I don't think I'll eat McDonalds ever again. 

Edited by Totally Winxed
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t eat that stuff for the same reason I don’t drink out of the toilet. And if you been on telegram and found out what the burgers were really made up of you will never eat there ever again. 

here is a clue

( your in a play Hansel and Gretel  and your role  is the witch ) 

Should be easy for you to figure this one out. 

25 minutes ago, RaphLuna said:

I don’t eat that stuff for the same reason I don’t drink out of the toilet. And if you been on telegram and found out what the burgers were really made up of you will never eat there ever again. 

here is a clue

( your in a play Hansel and Gretel  and your role  is the witch ) 

Should be easy for you to figure this one out. 

Implying everyone who's ever eaten at McDonalds is a cannibal isn't a take I was expecting to hear today.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Berdly is best boy said:

Implying everyone who's ever eaten at McDonalds is a cannibal isn't a take I was expecting to hear today.

Yes it’s very disturbingly fact. and one of the many pieces of the Great Awakening of Truth.

661FC3F4-CC8A-40AB-AA57-07709168ADBF.thumb.jpeg.2f16ccf5a69ea8668032af1a69ec27b6.jpeg

Edited by RaphLuna