Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your thoughts on McDonald's?

TheJLeeTeam

I used to eat there more often, but I've tried out other burger joints around town to realize that the food there is nowhere as good :maud:. I'll eat there occasionally "since it's convenient", but it's usually just fries or the cookies or breakfast I'll get from there :nom:.

Also, for a company that makes billions, it's stupid that it's employees get paid the lowest possible wage, at least in the states.

I pig out on it anytime it's in front of me. I'm not picky. I prefer Hardees and Rallies/Checkers and Wendys but I don't have a thing against McDonalds. I've seen some hilarious conspiracies about mega-fast food corporations before though and the way ponies start discussing it is fascinating.

Would make great novels, that's for sure!

My thoughts on McDonalds? I think I can sum my feelings up pretty quickly...

...Okay, I exaggerate, they really aren't that bad. I actually used to love McNuggets when I was little, until I learned what they were made of.

• Brohoof 3

I personally like McDonald's. Not only because it's nice to be able to buy a cheap burger if you get hungry while you're out, but also because I genuinly like their food.

Also, I've heard the McDonalds here in Norway is more healthy than the American brand due to a smaller amount of unhealthy ingredients. :umad:

Edited by ShadowPirateX

I have grown to personally hate McDonalds over the years...

I worked for one for over two years as my first job. I have had many bad service experiences more than any other place there. Had someone in the drive thru give me the wrong change and I was the one who had to correct them on that. I also had one experience where they did not give me my complete order and partially it was wrong and I had thrown my receipt away but I remembered exactly when I had bought my order. I had actually given my order back to them and waited about an hour with no one returning my order to me. One of the managers gave me a terrible attitude while I was just being calm and collected and I told her well do you want me to go through the garbage to get my receipt?!

I once ordered a sausage biscuit meal and they gave me a sausage egg biscuit and forgot the hashbrown... I kept my reciept and brought it back after work to get it fixed. They told me I would have to wait till the next morning before they could do anything and could not even give me my money back...

:okiedokielokie:  so yes I personally hate it there... Their breakfast is pretty good but I personally like Hardee's and Bojangles so much more.

Wendys >>>>> Maccas

I used to work there.... hey you should never order coffee after they close the lobby (They wont make you a fresh pot even if you request it unless they have run out), They clean the soda fountain about once a month, They never clean the ice machine or the ice hopper for the drink machine. The "fresh" side salads could be sitting in the cooler for up to 4 days before they throw them out to make new ones. Ordering chicken can be dangerous during the night shift, since they will not make fresh until the old stuff is finished you make special orders in the drive through, they will get it wrong, and will refuse to refund you. The rule about cooks wearing gloves is hardly ever enforced. One time, our manager discovered a case of McRibs in the freezer after they were discontinued... They were out of date, and he sold them anyways.

Its a terrible place were happiness dies.

Yes yes and more yes I know all this all too well.

• Brohoof 1

I really enjoy McDonalds. England doesn't have as many chain fast food restaurants as the US, so out of the main 3, KFC Burger King and McDonalds, I like Mcdonalds the most.

Their Quarter Pounders are amazing... I just try not to think to hard on what they're made of XD 

Delicious.

...Okay, I exaggerate, they really aren't that bad. I actually used to love McNuggets when I was little, until I learned what they were made of.

I heard McNuggets contained horse meat. That's disturbing.

What do you think about McDonald's? I would say there are more McDonald's places then there needs to be. Also their food is some of the most mediocre I've ever tasted because they don't have a very good taste compared to other fast food places. The pictures of their food look way better then how they actually appear which is very dissapointing. Their meals are too small and all feel like kids meals. Also I feel like places like In N Out have better quality burgers. I feel like the best food there are the fries but I think In N Out and Burger King fries are better. I'd say it's one of the worst places to eat.

img-3239373-1-maxresdefault.jpgSo what are your personal thoughts on McDonald's?

Generally speaking, I don't think about McDonalds. As for the food looking better in ads, I think most places have that problem, especially as time moves forward. The impatient masses want quantity and quickness, they don't care as much about taste or quality as they should. :okiedokielokie:

But, whatever. I'll just keep not eating it. :derp:

• Brohoof 1

McDonalds is only good for stoner-food. Otherwise, it's absolutely disgusting - just like any other fastfood shit. 

.. Besides, I'd rather eat Kebab any day of the week.  -_-

It was okay,their products are not getting you fat unless you eat it everyday

Which is what they want, the ultimate loyal customer who eats nothing but McDonald's products. Truly a dream come true.

Well I didn't have much chance to look through replies but watch the old movie Super Size Me. You'll know my answer then. You will also know why me and my friends call the chain cruel names like; McNazis, McSh*tals, and McCrapples. Meh, set me up with Burger King and I'll be happy. BK is, by far, way better than McDonalds. Then again most anything is better then McDonalds... generally speaking.

It's the lowest level of food in my eyes. There's not much that sounds worse to me. It's all just so greasy and sloppily made...

The fries are pretty much the one exception; they're the one thing I'd eat from there. But even then, they're still not that great compared to other places.

Honestly, literally every other fast food place is better at around the same price. I don't see how they're still relevant.