Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your thoughts on McDonald's?

TheJLeeTeam

Disgusting.

Honestly, I haven't eaten McDonalds in years since I found out that their chicken nuggets are made from toothpaste-like substance. I honestly don't believe they even care about the quality of their food, as long as it's edible, barely passing the health inspecting line of approval, and they can make a buck off it. I don't respect McDonalds at all.

swapping recipies are awesome i am surprised there is not a thread involving that yet

Bronies don't cook we just forage our food. From the cold refrigerator tundra to the sprawling ecosystems of McDonald's, we noble creatures can endure any climate. But beware! Many a poor soul have ventured into a Micky D's and payed a terrible price...

I won't say anymore, it's too horrible. Just be wary of the Filet-O-Fish. It can poison your very spirit.

Edited by Roughshod
  • Brohoof 1

What do you think about McDonald's? I would say there are more McDonald's places then there needs to be. Also their food is some of the most mediocre I've ever tasted because they don't have a very good taste compared to other fast food places. The pictures of their food look way better then how they actually appear which is very dissapointing. Their meals are too small and all feel like kids meals. Also I feel like places like In N Out have better quality burgers. I feel like the best food there are the fries but I think In N Out and Burger King fries are better. I'd say it's one of the worst places to eat.

img-3239373-1-maxresdefault.jpgSo what are your personal thoughts on McDonald's?

when you're wasted so you think shit tastes good

then you find a mc donalds

then your happy

until its gone, then you buy more

and more

until you wake up

and realize

you mouth tastes like fat

• Brohoof 1

I like McDonald's, but I must say that I normally the only food I eat from there is the chicken two sandwich's and a frappe.

the food never look's like the commercial, but I always figured that should be expected.

I mean the food in the ad's were never wrapped up.

besides, it is a AD, it's supposed to sell food, not show you the effects of fast prep.

I don't really eat out at any other place since my town doesn't have many fast food joints, just an Arby's and a few family owned places.

so there's not much to compare.

I like their coffee, I eat their chicken sandwich's, and other than that I'm indifferent.

Fast food restaurants are one of my biggest guilty pleasures. I know they're horrible but I cannot help but have a burger from time to time.

That being said however, I'm not a big fan of McDonald's. From where I live, there is something called the McCafé, which actually sells some pretty decent cakes. Other than that I don't really like the burgers and fries there, even if they're better than what other countries make.

I'd rather have Hungry Jacks any day, though. x)

There are A LOT of Mc Donalds here.. TOO much I guess..

Commercials are /sadly/ misleading and they look so perfect..

But eating there isn't too bad I guess..

But I feel after it because it makes me fatter then I already am..  :blush:

muhaha, i am the calorie of doom

you can easily burn 800 calories in 30mins by following this advise

OVEN

598881_253747618072581_1716763297_n.jpg

• Brohoof 2

McDonald's is like a waxing and waning addiction to me. Their stuff is not consistent in quality with Burger King, Wendy's, or DQ, but it suffices when there's really nothing else around.

The weirdest thing is that I recognized most of the locations Morgan Spurlock went to in "Super Size Me". I can't go to the one on 34th Street and 10th Avenue on the West Side without thinking, "Morgan vomited out of the side of his car here!"

Also, their marketing just works. Too good. They just recently brought back the old Big Mac jingle in a co-branded commercial with Coca-Cola.

Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7ujZ/mcdonalds-big-mac-a-coke-and-a-big-mac

• Brohoof 1

McDonald's is like a waxing and waning addiction to me. Their stuff is not consistent in quality with Burger King, Wendy's, or DQ, but it suffices when there's really nothing else around.

The weirdest thing is that I recognized most of the locations Morgan Spurlock went to in "Super Size Me". I can't go to the one on 34th Street and 10th Avenue on the West Side without thinking, "Morgan vomited out of the side of his car here!"

Also, their marketing just works. Too good. They just recently brought back the old Big Mac jingle in a co-branded commercial with Coca-Cola.Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bunhttp://www.ispot.tv/ad/7ujZ/mcdonalds-big-mac-a-coke-and-a-big-mac

Still sounds like the recipe to the Krabby Patty

post-28511-0-45813300-1416064070.jpg

:lol:

• Brohoof 2

Haha, trying to do that for already 2 weeks, it's going well  :P

And Big Macs and Mc Wraps are the best  :wub:

Fair enough, though to be honest I don't think McDonald's can do that much damage (although I'm sure it's not good to eat a lot of it), remember the media constantly lie about what is and isn't good for you.

• Brohoof 1

Fair enough, though to be honest I don't think McDonald's can do that much damage (although I'm sure it's not good to eat a lot of it), remember the media constantly lie about what is and isn't good for you.

But it isn't the healthiest food either..

And yeah, I know that..

But BuzzFeed doesn't really lie, right?

They look for facts.. D:

i ate 5 cheeseburgers, two colas and a bigmac in one sitting

then got banned from the store

why is this?