TheJLeeTeam

What are your thoughts on McDonald's?

I don't mind it, mainly because their fries are godlike. All of this worry and fear over their food never made sense to me because if we look at most foods in the world, a lot of them are like that. Genetically modified for maximum output, among other things. It comes with the planet continuing to be overpopulated. So it doesn't really bother me if their food has some funkiness, because I can hardly think of foods that don't.

The All Day Breakfast menu was the best thing ever at U.S. McDonalds (Plus Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands) in my opinion.

However, McDonald's elsewhere around the world is even better. Honestly, one must go to a branch of McDonald's when they travel, chances are that you will love it. 

Their McDoubles hit the spot

certain things are pretty gross but other than that its ok

I'm more into Wendy's, Burger King, or some local place to be honest; but I do enjoy going there every once in awhile.

If anything, Burger King is a lot closer to the classic "American" style than McDonald's. The Whopper has all of toppings of a typical American burger than the Big Mac. 

It's extremely unhealthy and costs way more than I think it should. Having said that I eat a lot of fast food. It's just I walk like 10 miles a day carrying a crap ton of mail everywhere.

I think having McDonalds is as unhealthy as smoking a pack of cigarettes. I have never had a meal my entire and the horror story I hear about McDonalds makes me boycott them

(edited)

I don’t typically eat anything from McDonald’s anymore. Imo I think McDonald’s is the lowest rung in the ladder in terms of fast food. Their food from what I remember doesn’t taste bad but there are better fast food alternatives that are just as viable to what McDonald’s can provide .

Edited by The Whiteraven

(edited)
14 minutes ago, The Cynical Lone Wolf said:

I think having McDonalds is as unhealthy as smoking a pack of cigarettes. I have never had a meal my entire and the horror story I hear about McDonalds makes me boycott them

Eating McDonald's is no more unhealthy than any other fast food joint and the horror stories are typically myths or taken out of context.

My theory is that the thing against McDonald's is more of a bandwagon of anything.

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight

It's not healthy, I seldom eat it but every now and then, I REALLY want it and then I have it and I'm good for another 3 - 6 months.

Badges

I don't think the fries are as good as people say. But I love the pies. I think I mentioned that. I also like the breakfast menu. And I like the screens where you can customize your order.

I used to have McDonald's quite often, but nowadays, I rarely eat from there. If I do, it is usually for breakfast.

In general I think it's a good restaurant, they have great fries and burgers. There are some McDonalds buildings though that I think aren't that good, like the one I stopped at when I was on a vacation as they had ants in their food from what I remember.

Everything there is sh** except for the breakfast food. 

McMuffins, McNuggets, and fries are the only things I enjoy from McDonalds. Everything else is edible, but not great. Their food is better than my dad's cooking, at least :ButtercupLaugh:

it's not the healthiest, but it's the most affordable

I shun McDonalds food because it's unhealthy af. I only like the fries and Chicken Mcnuggets. 

I don't eat there but I like their chicken nuggets if that's the only choice >.< 

Badges

I like it for something quick to eat so it's alright.