Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fractured

Best pony has finally arrived! I'm sure you have a lot of questions, so feel free ask me anything! I'll try to keep on my best behavior. (Silverspoon will check in occasionally to make sure.)
post-28184-0-90423400-1415574880_thumb.png

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 3

Dear Diamond Tiara,

What does your Cutie Mark mean? Are you a good jeweler or something?

I'm good at lots of things, but i'm the best at getting other ponies to follow me. I guess you could say i'm a natural leader, and the tiara helps other ponies recognize what I already know. I've personally never tried jewelery, though... is it hard?

Diamond, suppose you've been asked out by a colt. How would you react if he turned out to be a blank flank?

Honestly, I don't hate blank flanks as much as I hate those blank flanks(Yeah, I noticed Babs didn't have a cutie mark). I don't have a problem unless they get in my way, like with everypony else. I'd still turn him down, though... i'm way too busy for a colt friend.

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 1

Jamesinium: Well, hello there. I just have one thing to say, don't make fun of my fillyfriend anymore.

(look under "an OC")

...Applebloom. Of course your friends with Applebloom, who isn't friends with perfect. Little. Applebloom? Well, you know what, i'm so sick and tired of-

...It's Silver Spoon, i'll be taking over for a bit. I'm so very, very sorry about Dia's outburst, Applebloom isn't really the... easiest thing for her to talk about. I'll try to get her to calm down enough to talk about it in the future, but it would help if you would tread lightly around the "a" word, maybe try not to sound so antagonistic? I really don't want to see my friend hurt. -SS

• Brohoof 1

...Applebloom. Of course your friends with Applebloom, who isn't friends with perfect. Little. Applebloom? Well, you know what, i'm so sick and tired of-

...It's Silver Spoon, i'll be taking over for a bit. I'm so very, very sorry about Dia's outburst, Applebloom isn't really the... easiest thing for her to talk about. I'll try to get her to calm down enough to talk about it in the future, but it would help if you would tread lightly around the "a" word, maybe try not to sound so antagonistic? I really don't want to see my friend hurt. -SS

Jamesinium: Ok, lets talk about somepony else. So, I heard Ocarina is out in the world again. (http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ocarina-r7469) Also, my brother, Discorded, told me about how he once love poisoned you and Silver Spoon, how did that work out?

Jamesinium: Ok, lets talk about somepony else. So, I heard Ocarina is out in the world again. (http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ocarina-r7469) Also, my brother, Discorded, told me about how he once love poisoned you and Silver Spoon, how did that work out?

Ocarina? They let that kook escape? Well, i'm safe; Daddy installed a 12- step security system in our house. He said not even an alicorn could get into our house during a lockdown!

And that love potion that your jerky brother slipped us worked, i'l have you know. It just has different effects on fillies than it does on adults. Once we took it, we went into some kind of deep sleep, and when we woke up in about an hour, we were fine again. That reminds me; I still need to get him back for that!

• Brohoof 1

Ocarina? They let that kook escape? Well, i'm safe; Daddy installed a 12- step security system in our house. He said not even an alicorn could get into our house during a lockdown!

And that love potion that your jerky brother slipped us worked, i'l have you know. It just has different effects on fillies than it does on adults. Once we took it, we went into some kind of deep sleep, and when we woke up in about an hour, we were fine again. That reminds me; I still need to get him back for that!

Ok.

*notes on PDA : tell Discorded to get rid of DT's security system*

Anyways, I'm pretty sure love poison is the same on fillies as it is on normal mares and stallions. I also do recall you at Sugarcube Corner nuzzling Silver Spoon.

Ok.

*notes on PDA : tell Discorded to get rid of DT's security system*

Anyways, I'm pretty sure love poison is the same on fillies as it is on normal mares and stallions. I also do recall you at Sugarcube Corner nuzzling Silver Spoon.

Maybe he missed an ingredient. It sure didn't act like a love potion...

Anyways, I do know what you're talking about as far as Sugarcube Corner goes. That wasn't love poison, though, that was just Silver Spoon when she-

Thankyouforyourquestionbutthat'sreallypersonalbye.

• Brohoof 1

Silver Spoon, what is it?

*sigh*

If you ask her, I was acting crazy from a parasprite bite that day, and that's all she'll ever think. But that day... I asked her...to be my special somepony. She... she laughed at me, and asked me if I was serious, and I told her no, of course not. Then...nothing. Life just sorta moved on from there.

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, life is weird like that sometimes. Say, I know a unicorn pony who's interested in you, Diamond Tiara.

Sorry, i'm way too busy for a colt friend, they'd only get in my way. Besides, boys my age are gross! Have you seen Snips and Snails?! I don't want to even think about what they like to do for fun!

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 1

Oooh! Silver Spoon has a colt friend, Silver Spoon has a colt friend~ I'll go get her!

...Sorry, Di can be a little... immature sometimes. I appreciate the offer, but there's someone i'm... kinda waiting for. Still waiting for, I guess. I hope you understand.

Wait, what? Silver Spoon has a crush?! And she didn't tell me? Who?

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 1

A blank flank? Boooring. I always though it'd be somepony like Shady Daze, or maybe Button Mash. You know, the nerdy type, like she is. It's okay, though; i'll still never let her hear the end of this.

• Brohoof 1

Still never going to let her live it down.~ Well, not for a while, at least. Depends on if I get bored before she ponies up and asks him out. Knowing Silver Spoon, it's probably the latter; she's always had a hard time talking to other ponies. Not everypony can be as outgoing as I am, I guess.

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 1

Diamond what is your thoughts on mustaches also can I have a hug "open arms for hug"

Moustaches? I don't care about moustaches. They're just hair; everypony's got hair around here.

And I don't really like hugs, but... i'll give you one. If you ask nicely!

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, I actually have him here.

Jamie: Hello, what would you like Silver Spoon.

Jamesinium: Also, I noticed how you said you think Button has a crush on you, yeah, he kind of has a fillyfriend.

This is Diamond Tiara. Silver Spoon didn't say that they have a crush on her, doofus, I said I thought those were the kinds of ponies she'd be interested in! Silver Spoon highlights her words in silver; we though it'd be easier to tell us apart that way. And wait... buttons has a filly friend? Who is it? Don't tell me it's Sweetie Belle!

...Hi, Jamie. This is Silver Spoon. I'm sorry, I don't know what you heard, but the pony I like... it's not you, it's someone else. I'm sorry, you came all this way just to hear that...

• Brohoof 1

This is Diamond Tiara. Silver Spoon didn't say that they have a crush on her, doofus, I said I thought those were the kinds of ponies she'd be interested in! Silver Spoon highlights her words in silver; we though it'd be easier to tell us apart that way. And wait... buttons has a filly friend? Who is it? Don't tell me it's Sweetie Belle!

...Hi, Jamie. This is Silver Spoon. I'm sorry, I don't know what you heard, but the pony I like... it's not you, it's someone else. I'm sorry, you came all this way just to hear that...

Jamie: Well, that was a wasted plan.

Jamesinium: and by the way, yes it is Sweetie Belle.